Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:17 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.
Yes. Since they cannot hold or be patient at least to make lots of profits, I will get it from them and store them up in my wallet and even mine with them on daily basis. The coins will become robust that many people will say they never heard of it when theIco was going on. Because not all will be sold, some percentage will be left for mining and faucet claiming making the coins scarce and valuable
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

Perseverance is majestic, because perseverance is honed in every possible way; persistence is sweet, because the dauntless and persistent perseverance has sowed the seeds of victory in the heart. Team refueling!!!!

Nice write up you've got. It is those that are really patient that will reap the fruit of the impatient ones. and those that persist always get bountiful rewards that is worth it.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:22:29 AM

hopes are high!!!! Abjcoin will make a huge difference. Abjcoin to the moon!!!!!!
yes our hopes are high because I learn abjcoin will be trading to fiats which means bitcoin will not affect the price. Meaning that the lives of other coins depends on bitcoin but the difference is the case for abjcoin. It is trading with fiat with about 30 local currencies
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:31:51 AM

this looks like a nice project that you have implemented for Nigeria as well as Africa, however i think the ICO price for the coin is too steep, considering that there is really nothing special that diffrenciates your coin from any other random pos coin. Secondly you havent given us any proof of concept on how you are going to get the banks involved, which exchanges you are in communication with e.t.c. this is vital information for your coin to succeed, otherwise yo will get a few investors on the ico and the price will dip and your coin will die. I`m hoping you take look at the things thatg i mentioned above and start working on them for you to succeed.

This is what different us from every other coins:

1.Global commerce already installed for everyone.
2. Global currency trade and payment remittance.
3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps
5. And the blockchain institute.

All this concept we have set in place for our cryptocurrency.

The government and banks are already involved in our project and the government will handle the blockchain Institute of learning.  You can also see in our project team, that we have the Relationship Manager of the bank as one of our team. And there are already working with the bank for that.

Abjcoin will start trading in over 3 exchangers by November.
OMG! I cant wait to see this. Please do keep us posted of those exchangers will be trading with. Happy I am. This is our time to shine indeed. But please I don’t know how to trade. I will advise you guide us on step by step on how to trade the exchangers you will be listed with. This will be my  first coin as I was forced by my neighbour to at least come in

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

this looks like a nice project that you have implemented for Nigeria as well as Africa, however i think the ICO price for the coin is too steep, considering that there is really nothing special that diffrenciates your coin from any other random pos coin. Secondly you havent given us any proof of concept on how you are going to get the banks involved, which exchanges you are in communication with e.t.c. this is vital information for your coin to succeed, otherwise yo will get a few investors on the ico and the price will dip and your coin will die. I`m hoping you take look at the things thatg i mentioned above and start working on them for you to succeed.

3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps

The government and banks are already involved in our project and the government will handle the blockchain Institute of learning.  You can also see in our project team, that we have the Relationship Manager of the bank as one of our team. And there are already working with the bank for that.

OMG! I cant wait to see this. Please do keep us posted of those exchangers will be trading with. Happy I am. This is our time to shine indeed. But please I don’t know how to trade. I will advise you guide us on step by step on how to trade the exchangers you will be listed with. This will be my  first coin as I was forced by my neighbour to at least come in
Never worry. When they are listed, if they are the exchangers I personally trade with, I will put you through. There is no problem about that aspect, It takes some precautions though.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps

Never worry. When they are listed, if they are the exchangers I personally trade with, I will put you through. There is no problem about that aspect, It takes some precautions though.
Oh thanks idris. What can I do in this group without you? I will really appreciate that. Hoping to see this listed on time so that I become a trader. ABJcoin To the MOON

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
You will always and surely be updated either on blog, here on bitcointalk or on telegram group or even from the website also, just keep visiting. As at now, people are rushing to buying the coin as ICO is drawing to an end and the admins are seriously busy. Keep calm brother.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps

Oh thanks idris. What can I do in this group without you? I will really appreciate that. Hoping to see this listed on time so that I become a trader. ABJcoin To the MOON
It’s my pleasure. Myself I am still a learner. But I was once in your shoe when I newly got into the crypto world. Now, I can say I know at least if it is just 1 percent. Money must be made and Help must also be rendered.
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:20:01 AM

I've already invested some money. I think I'll start mining to get more coins

My tip is to have everything ready, as the difficulty will be really low on coin release
what do you mean by difficulty will be low? Do you mean there won’t be much earnings or there will be much earnings? I think this is another term I don’t know in mining.

I think he mean on difficulty when mining... because there is a lot of coins  Cheesy
aalmina82

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:21:15 AM

Good morning all. Today is another day October 24,2017. Do remember the Ico ends in less than a week now. Time for you all to top up your wallets. You will never regret you did that.

do you have information how many is left?
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Yes, the need to wait is what actually will bring the reward out. Is then the profit will come out and investors can really know the value of what they are holding. Buy and Hold.

the price of ABJcoin will raise after ICO, from 0,5$ to 1$, so in the start you can double your money. Grin Grin Grin
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

just info

until ICO running.... you can buy ABJcoin for price of 0,5$ per coin. After 1st November, price will be 1$, so hurry, you have only 7 days left

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

Blockchain technology in Africa would be very useful in the near future. I feel like integrating blockchain to upcoming businesses in Africa would definitely help third-world economies.

Yes, my point exactly. Time for Africa to step up to the game

Africans has a great role to play in blockchain acceptance , and Abjcoin is leading them all the way. Abjcoin to the moon!

my opinion is the Africa will not be one/few step behind all other continents, so this block-chain technology in Africa is great maybe first step for revolution of crypto currency in Africa...  Cool
[/quote

Yes Africa will surely play great role in cryptocurrency and Abjcoin is pioneering that. Thank you for your support in project. Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps

nice you said, this is project where government of Nigeria see very good future with this, ... to the Moon  Grin Grin

Thank you for your interest in Abjcoin project and for joining initial coin offering of Abjcoin. Abjcoin to the moon!!!

cryptoprenur

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
trust me, buy more Abjcoin and thank me later
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

Is there some limitation who can buy coins? Limitation - country?

It is open for anyone in any country to invest in as fas as it is not against their native law. Limitations are only for countries who are expressly not permitted to participate in ICO generally.

Probably you mean country like China  Roll Eyes Wink

thx for sharing information with us

This is useful information. It's African coin, but it's available to everyone.
Definitely yes. No one is restricted to having the coin. I wish you luck in your quest to investing in the coin. Thanks. See you at the moon. And remember, the ICO ends next week.

I've already invested some money. I think I'll start mining to get more coins

Thank you for joining and contributing to the Abjcoin initial coin offering. Abjcoin will surely make all her supporters proud!

Is this true that Nigeria peoples have limitation if thy want to buy on Internet?

Nigerians and Africans at large faces payment difficulties and cross border trade, and this is part of what Abjcoin has come to solve. Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

Why Nigerians cannot to purchase goods from China and the USA? When they buy or sell something, guys from other side will know who is buyer, so question are the gone believe to them if they not believe now?

Nigerians and Africans at large faces payment difficulties and cross border trade, and this is part of what Abjcoin has come to solve. You can check out www.coineasybuy.com . Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

Can you provide us how much you sold until now? do you have that information?

Yes Abjcoin has achieved soft cap . It available at www.abjcoin.org

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Blockchain technology in Africa would be very useful in the near future. I feel like integrating blockchain to upcoming businesses in Africa would definitely help third-world economies.

Yes you are correct. This is what Abjcoin has come to do in African and it will foster the global blockchain ecosystem.
ABJcoin has already become the pace setter in the world of blockchain in Africa. It is after the ICO that the real worth of abjcoin will boost out. Many will wished they had heard, bought or bought more.

Thank you for participating in Abjcoin ICO. Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: