Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

These thieves from Africa do not have their trust

This is very racist man
kompi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

Now my wallet is taking hours to synchronize... Undecided
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

Stop talking bull. Try and educate yourself mate.

Btw, Mr developer I sent you a PM about my +300 missing coins from the final sapped coins allocated to me.
Also, my withdrawals almost 12 hours ago are yet to reflect in my exchange wallets...
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:13:02 PM

This is very racist man

Invested 1,000 dollars in Ico price 0.5 $

There are currently 0.000  ABJ  MY ACCOUNT

My name is thieves IN AFRICA
ManOnMission

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

When I login I can see the coins but not able to transfer out of this wallet. I am trying to send coins to exchange but not working. The exchange ABJ address when checked with explorer it shows error saying "Search found no results for this address"  Undecided
Is any one able to transfer coins out of the swap wallet?  Huh Huh

Address was changed from starting with 'A', now 'F'. So check rightly. Also wallet was under ddos before so withdraw could not go but now it working.

One step ahead, tried sending to address starting with F and for the last 2 hours it is saying awaiting conformation (0/6). Why is it so slow? How long will it take normally? Still the explorer is showing same message for address starting with F.  "Search found no results for this address"  Huh

**********VIA Coin*********
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Buying ABJ, i need around 10k

Will pay in BTC, BCC or ETH.

PM me with offers
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

When I login I can see the coins but not able to transfer out of this wallet. I am trying to send coins to exchange but not working. The exchange ABJ address when checked with explorer it shows error saying "Search found no results for this address"  Undecided

Address was changed from starting with 'A', now 'F'. So check rightly. Also wallet was under ddos before so withdraw could not go but now it working.

One step ahead, tried sending to address starting with F and for the last 2 hours it is saying awaiting conformation (0/6). Why is it so slow? How long will it take normally? Still the explorer is showing same message for address starting with F.  "Search found no results for this address"  Huh

AFAIK, coin is in POS phase now. Since many ppl withdrew coins, POS block generating was alow, so there were no new transactions for few hrs. Seems to be ok NOW
ManOnMission

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

AFAIK, coin is in POS phase now. Since many ppl withdrew coins, POS block generating was alow, so there were no new transactions for few hrs. Seems to be ok NOW

Thanks for the reply Smiley
Coin got transferred successfully.

DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

African thieves
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

This is very racist man

do send a mail to support. am sure they will sort it out
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:39 PM

Thanks for the reply Smiley
Coin got transferred successfully.

nice, congrats
everyones issues will surely be sorted out
i believe its just few people with issues and these will be sorted out for sure

Abj to the moon
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

This is very racist man

YOU DID NOT INVEST ANY MONEY. ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FROM DAY ONE HERE IS TO SAY PROJECT IS SCAM. ALL YOUR MESSAGE YOU HAVE EVER POSTED WAS AGAINST PROJECT. NOW YOU CLAIM YOU BOUGHT ICO FROM A PROJECT YOU HAVE BEEN CALLING SCAM FROM DAY ONE..

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:11:26 PM

ABJCOIN IS BACK IN PLACE AND THE COMMUNITY IS VERY HAPPY!!!

ggg999

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:50 PM

Hello. Dev

It is still 「Swap Amount: ABJ 0.00000000」

E-mailing it performed support, but there is no reply.

When does the coin return?
kompi

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

coin is worthing like before the fork...
nqt416

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:08 AM

Hey Devs,

What is your criteria in determine what is hacked and what is not!  I bought a small bag of the coins during the hackathon after everybody in the community were like buy buy buy it, Great opportunity! I got FOMO into buying Abjcoin at Coinsmarket Exchange and also believe in it, but I did not see any of my coin in after the swap.  Worst of all not a single explanation, and you are assuming everyone is Happy.  Clearly, I'm not because Happy at all.  Your administration was like buy buy great opportunity, and now my Coins are gone! 

I still believe that you and your dev team will look further into the 0 Swap coin, and I'm ready to provide all information that you need to get my coin ASAP.  It's not fair for us that didn't get the same opportunity as other to wether staking or trading our coins as the same time.

Sincerely,

Hope to ride the wave with the first African Coin!
zhq123456

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

Hey Devs,

What is your criteria in determine what is hacked and what is not!  I bought a small bag of the coins during the hackathon after everybody in the community were like buy buy buy it, Great opportunity! I got FOMO into buying Abjcoin at Coinsmarket Exchange and also believe in it, but I did not see any of my coin in after the swap.  Worst of all not a single explanation, and you are assuming everyone is Happy.  Clearly, I'm not because Happy at all.  Your administration was like buy buy great opportunity, and now my Coins are gone! 

I still believe that you and your dev team will look further into the 0 Swap coin, and I'm ready to provide all information that you need to get my coin ASAP.  It's not fair for us that didn't get the same opportunity as other to wether staking or trading our coins as the same time.

Sincerely,

Because the coin has been forcibly branched by the author and changed the chain for the purpose of holding 100% of the coin in his hand, this is a shit coin.
ManOnMission

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

Hey Devs,

Sincerely,

Because the coin has been forcibly branched by the author and changed the chain for the purpose of holding 100% of the coin in his hand, this is a shit coin.

Cant agree with that, many had got their coins back. Dev team is having a hard time just wait some more time and everything will be fine. Hope you all had moved ur coins to swap wallet before fork.

zhq123456

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:49:52 AM

Hey Devs,

Sincerely,

Cant agree with that, many had got their coins back. Dev team is having a hard time just wait some more time and everything will be fine. Hope you all had moved ur coins to swap wallet before fork.

Then you tell me, I found this coin when I was in September. It was POW plus POS mode. Now, I log on to my wallet and show it is not the chain now. How to exchange coins into the current coins?
joromo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Hey Devs,

Sincerely,

My situation is the same.  I put all my ABJcoins in https://abjcoin.org/wallet/ before swap, following the dev instructions. After swap all my coins gone " Swap Amount: ABJ 0.00000000 " Dev please tell me where are my coins and how can I find it. Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: