Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool  (Read 75385 times)
soniq (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:21:42 AM

how strong are the passwords ?

KnC Miner : Security hacked - Take remote control over miner!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392166.0
changed passwords, but only applies to self hosted miners I believe

soniq (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:27:56 AM

Hi Soniq et al.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

Seeing that soniq is looking to terminate this operation...

The alternative would be to completely outsource operation management of this GB.
Cost of operation management should come from current GB management fee.
Percentage management fee (shares) that should be be kept by soniq can be negotiated, with agreement from soniq and the new operation manager.

My proposal is to ask Tyrion70 if he wants to take over the operation management of this GB.
Tyrion70 and blastbob are already managing another KnC Jupiter GB (ADDICTION). they seam to be very experienced. Dividends were paid out regularly on weekly basis, clear and concise reports are provided.

If soniq (or anyone else) would prefer "disposing" their part of Jupiters, it can easily be done by selling owned shares (see "Order Book Thread").

Soniq, please let us know if you are willing to outsource the operation management of this GB (you will then have the possibility to further "dispose" all you shares if you would like to).

Any feedback & comments from other GB members on this proposal is welcome.

Regards,
dutu

This GB  is not being outsourced anytime soon.

Due to unforseen circumstances beyond my control  I have not completed all the details I wanted done so far.

Have made over 700 BTC in payments so far, and all payments will be issued.

All  mining addresses are public,  as well as spreadsheet.

The Jupiters being sold is a discussion a lot of members are in favor of on the Skype chat.   A poll will be sent out in the new year to establish what the majority of members want to do?

soniq (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:32:57 AM

Sorry guys, but how hard can it be to create an Excel sheet that does the calculation and then feed it into a shell script/batch file to do the actual payment with bitcoind ?

Send me over some thing that works, and it will be most appreciated

agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:35:53 AM

Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

I think soniq's just got some problems calculating everyone's shares. From what I've seen, soniq's sending the same amount of bitcoins every time, so the interval between each payout will be increasing. So he really needs someone to write some code to help him do the calculation.

But hey soniq, we are programmers and we are here to help. And we are also interested in your other projects and ideas. PM me if it's not too late.

If you have a good working option? I am open to suggestions

I know in the past it's been hard to get in contact with your current programmer.  How about getting the payment code from your current programmer and having someone else run/manage it?  That seems to me to be the simplest route.  No need to recreate the wheel this late in the game.
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

Sorry guys, but how hard can it be to create an Excel sheet that does the calculation and then feed it into a shell script/batch file to do the actual payment with bitcoind ?

Sure. Where can I find the latest excel sheets ?

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
baros008

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

Prorated balance still not received...
Prorated balance received, thanks Soniq
dutu

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

Hi Ben,

Did you get this,  can you share please?

Thanks,
Dutu
BenTuras

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:12:58 PM

Hi Ben,

Did you get this,  can you share please?

Thanks,
Dutu
No, I didn't got it (yet).

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
miner_btc

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:02:57 AM

So WTF is going on with payouts? Aren't we due like 2 or 3 more by tomorrow? Soniq I think you owe all of us an explanation that does not blame everything on some phantom programmer that YOU hired to take care of this. The ultimate responsibility is on your head, no one else. You are making a lot of BTC on these group buys and atm it looks like we are all being scammed.
soniq (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

So WTF is going on with payouts? Aren't we due like 2 or 3 more by tomorrow? Soniq I think you owe all of us an explanation that does not blame everything on some phantom programmer that YOU hired to take care of this. The ultimate responsibility is on your head, no one else. You are making a lot of BTC on these group buys and atm it looks like we are all being scammed.
There is no phantom programmer, he is a member of this group and has a substantial amount of shares. Why he has decided not to show up is beyond me?

But because he never showed me how to operate the script before he left, I am trying to find someone to do so.  I have approached several people and get a variety of responses from " yes I can do that for $10 k and 30 days", to" its too complicated" . Throw into the mix  Christmas, New Years, Chinese New Years,  Ukrainian Christmas and all sorts of holidays I never knew existed. I have not found a replacement.

In the  meantime, the Jupiters are still mining  and balance of mining income is in wallet. Once I find a solution all dividends will be paid out.

As far as members looking for current spreadsheet it has been posted in several threads in this forum, in the members area, sent out in emails and shared in Skype chat  http://ec2-54-229-231-38.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/groupbuy/  it includes all payments but last one which was sent manually.

I apologize for all the delays, but I have to deal with issues I created myself by not setting up the GB correctly to start with.  I am actively looking for a solution and have one in place now, just need to execute current script.

dutu

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

There is no phantom programmer, he is a member of this group and has a substantial amount of shares. Why he has decided not to show up is beyond me?

But because he never showed me how to operate the script before he left, I am trying to find someone to do so.  I have approached several people and get a variety of responses from " yes I can do that for $10 k and 30 days", to" its too complicated" . Throw into the mix  Christmas, New Years, Chinese New Years,  Ukrainian Christmas and all sorts of holidays I never knew existed. I have not found a replacement.

In the  meantime, the Jupiters are still mining  and balance of mining income is in wallet. Once I find a solution all dividends will be paid out.

As far as members looking for current spreadsheet it has been posted in several threads in this forum, in the members area, sent out in emails and shared in Skype chat  http://ec2-54-229-231-38.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/groupbuy/  it includes all payments but last one which was sent manually.

I apologize for all the delays, but I have to deal with issues I created myself by not setting up the GB correctly to start with.  I am actively looking for a solution and have one in place now, just need to execute current script.

Soniq, we have requested several times a statement of this GB, which should include:
* BTC mined
* Name coin mined
* cost incurred and details/breakdown of this cost
* sum of dividend payouts
* BTC per share

I believe this has nothing to do with the programmer. Since several weeks this information has not been provided.
In fact details of cost incurred have NEVER been published. We do expect that operation of this GB is transparent but it has NOT been so far.

BenTuras has requested a few days ago the excel file with calculations to help out with script for dividend payouts, but this file has not been received (yet).

If the calculations are not ready, please provide a target date by when you intend to share all details - have asked this before as well but no feedback (yet).
Bitbuy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:57:33 AM

To avoid further escalation of accusations, it would be good to provide below info...

Soniq, we have requested several times a statement of this GB, which should include:
* BTC mined
* Name coin mined
* cost incurred and details/breakdown of this cost
* sum of dividend payouts
* BTC per share

I believe this has nothing to do with the programmer. Since several weeks this information has not been provided.
In fact details of cost incurred have NEVER been published. We do expect that operation of this GB is transparent but it has NOT been so far.

BenTuras has requested a few days ago the excel file with calculations to help out with script for dividend payouts, but this file has not been received (yet).

If the calculations are not ready, please provide a target date by when you intend to share all details - have asked this before as well but no feedback (yet).
BenTuras

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:43:09 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 02:18:34 PM by BenTuras

As far as members looking for current spreadsheet it has been posted in several threads in this forum, in the members area, sent out in emails and shared in Skype chat  http://ec2-54-229-231-38.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/groupbuy/  it includes all payments but last one which was sent manually.
Since you asked me to come up with a solution, I had a good look at the Excel sheet you mention. (I should have done this earlier in the GB, but I start by trusting people and give them the benefit of the doubt that they can handle the task they took upon themselves).

The sheet is not only missing the last payment, but also missing the payment of December 02nd.

Let me try to understand an early dividend payment calculation:
GB1: 0.98 * 50 BTC mined * 15/17 / 45000 mined * (169) shares
0.98 - is probably the factor to take 2% management fee into account
50BTC mined is clear
15/17 - is this because GB1 had 15 of the 17 operational machines at that time ? This is not mentioned anywhere in the sheet.
45000 mined ? Probably in total 45000 shares, which is correct given the 450 shares for GB1 x 100 for the move to Bitfunder.
169 - number of shares this participant holds in this GB1

similar for GB2/3: 0.98 * 50 * 2/17 / 33000 mined * (500) shares
2/17 - see explanation for GB1.

The sheet is missing dates on all events, they can be found by looking at the blockchain transaction, but still.
- You should have made a separate sheet for all special events, like the intake of BTC for the GBs, the purchase of the machines, the refunding because of price adjustments, loans, hosting, management fee, share buying/selling between participants. Now part of it is all mixed in one big sheet, totally unclear what's going on, and a lot of information is missing.
- You should have made a new sheet for every dividend payment
- You should have made a sheet for the merge of GB1 and GB2/3, explaining all multiplication factors that are to be used for dividend payment.

I found the following Jupiter group buys in your name:
Jupiter #1-#15, 15 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226319.0 - 450 shares, x100 when going to Bitfunder
Jupiter #16-#21, 6 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242878.0 - 180 shares \
Jupiter #22-#26, 5 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259660.0 - 150 shares / x 100 when going to Bitfunder

I created an Excel sheet that can pay all future dividends for both GB1 and GB2/GB3 with two transactions using bitcoind. I strongly suggest to copy this sheet for every new dividend payment you want to do.
This is the sheet I created: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/425227/SoniqDividendPaymentCalculation.xls
I have left the old sheet in it, I suggest to remove it before using it.

How to use it:
1. Check the green fields on the dividend payment tab.
2. Check the number of shares of each member on GB1 and GB2GB3 tab and modify them according to the share buy/sell between members that you received. (Warning! This sheet doesn't take the moment of share buy/sell into account. The number of shares someone owns at the moment the sheet is used determines the dividend. It's the participants responsibility to buy/sell at the 'right' moment). It's Soniqs responsibility to do the dividend payment on predetermined and public known moments.
3. Fill in the yellow fields on the tab "dividend payment" and provide proof of this by copying the blockchain.info link and a link to a screenshot of the pool withdraw page
4a. Go to the GB1 tab and check the red value at the bottom of the list; it should be zero, or else something is wrong. It's a check that the dividend amount available is completely split between the participants. Note! A participant can occur more than once on this list!
4b. Check the total number of shares for each GB. GB1 should be 45000 and GB2/GB3 should be 33000. If not, you made a mistake during processing of the share buy/sell events.
5. Select all the lines in column E, copy them, open a new text file and paste the lines. Save this file as a batch file/shell script. Go to the directory containing bitcoind and execute the script. Dividend payments for GB1 are now done. (The funny character at the end of a line is the line continuation character).
5. Repeat steps 4&5 for GB2.
6. Post the two log files created in this thread and post a link to the saved Excel sheet.

Dividend payments are done and participants can validate what you did.

I urge all the participants to have a look at my Excel sheet and report anything wrong in it and also check the number of shares they see on their BTC address and report any problem to Soniq in a PM.

I haven't talked to Soniq about this sheet, he is free to use it or not.
If it has value to him, he can decide if he wants to reward me for it.

WARNING: Obviously I can not test the scripts that the Excel sheets creates. Soniq should copy the Excel sheet and do a trial with only a few addresses of his own to validate the correct working of the formulas used.

Afaik, the maximum line length of a line in a Windows batch file is 8191. GB1 has the largest line, 5247 characters, so well within the limit.

Comments on this are more than welcome, I am only human!

Update: I added 4b, an extra check of the total number of shares of GB1 and GB2/GB3.

equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:22:54 AM

As far as members looking for current spreadsheet it has been posted in several threads in this forum, in the members area, sent out in emails and shared in Skype chat  http://ec2-54-229-231-38.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/groupbuy/  it includes all payments but last one which was sent manually.
Since you asked me to come up with a solution, I had a good look at the Excel sheet you mention. (I should have done this earlier in the GB, but I start by trusting people and give them the benefit of the doubt that they can handle the task they took upon themselves).

The sheet is not only missing the last payment, but also missing the payment of December 02nd.

Let me try to understand an early dividend payment calculation:
GB1: 0.98 * 50 BTC mined * 15/17 / 45000 mined * (169) shares
0.98 - is probably the factor to take 2% management fee into account
50BTC mined is clear
15/17 - is this because GB1 had 15 of the 17 operational machines at that time ? This is not mentioned anywhere in the sheet.
45000 mined ? Probably in total 45000 shares, which is correct given the 450 shares for GB1 x 100 for the move to Bitfunder.
169 - number of shares this participant holds in this GB1

similar for GB2/3: 0.98 * 50 * 2/17 / 33000 mined * (500) shares
2/17 - see explanation for GB1.

The sheet is missing dates on all events, they can be found by looking at the blockchain transaction, but still.
- You should have made a separate sheet for all special events, like the intake of BTC for the GBs, the purchase of the machines, the refunding because of price adjustments, loans, hosting, management fee, share buying/selling between participants. Now part of it is all mixed in one big sheet, totally unclear what's going on, and a lot of information is missing.
- You should have made a new sheet for every dividend payment
- You should have made a sheet for the merge of GB1 and GB2/3, explaining all multiplication factors that are to be used for dividend payment.

I found the following Jupiter group buys in your name:
Jupiter #1-#15, 15 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226319.0 - 450 shares, x100 when going to Bitfunder
Jupiter #16-#21, 6 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242878.0 - 180 shares \
Jupiter #22-#26, 5 Jupiters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259660.0 - 150 shares / x 100 when going to Bitfunder

I created an Excel sheet that can pay all future dividends for both GB1 and GB2/GB3 with two transactions using bitcoind. I strongly suggest to copy this sheet for every new dividend payment you want to do.
This is the sheet I created: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/425227/SoniqDividendPaymentCalculation.xls
I have left the old sheet in it, I suggest to remove it before using it.

How to use it:
1. Check the green fields on the dividend payment tab.
2. Check the number of shares of each member on GB1 and GB2GB3 tab and modify them according to the share buy/sell between members that you received. (Warning! This sheet doesn't take the moment of share buy/sell into account. The number of shares someone owns at the moment the sheet is used determines the dividend. It's the participants responsibility to buy/sell at the 'right' moment). It's Soniqs responsibility to do the dividend payment on predetermined and public known moments.
3. Fill in the yellow fields on the tab "dividend payment" and provide proof of this by copying the blockchain.info link and a link to a screenshot of the pool withdraw page
4. Go to the GB1 tab and check the red value at the bottom of the list; it should be zero, or else something is wrong. It's a check that the dividend amount available is completely split between the participants. Note! A participant can occur more than once on this list!
5. Select all the lines in column E, copy them, open a new text file and paste the lines. Save this file as a batch file/shell script. Go to the directory containing bitcoind and execute the script. Dividend payments for GB1 are now done. (The funny character at the end of a line is the line continuation character).
5. Repeat steps 4&5 for GB2.
6. Post the two log files created in this thread and post a link to the saved Excel sheet.

Dividend payments are done and participants can validate what you did.

I urge all the participants to have a look at my Excel sheet and report anything wrong in it and also check the number of shares they see on their BTC address and report any problem to Soniq in a PM.

I haven't talked to Soniq about this sheet, he is free to use it or not.
If it has value to him, he can decide if he wants to reward me for it.

WARNING: Obviously I can not test the scripts that the Excel sheets creates. Soniq should copy the Excel sheet and do a trial with only a few addresses of his own to validate the correct working of the formulas used.

Afaik, the maximum line length of a line in a Windows batch file is 8191. GB1 has the largest line, 5247 characters, so well within the limit.

Comments on this are more than welcome, I am only human!

In GB1 and GB2GB3 worksheets in the first line the line continuation character is different then the "same" character on all the other lines:

bitcoind sendmany 18kUSwbSdDRxNowaaPXarZxHDtc1KrLUTt 16LncFsFAApVyur7cBbvViHxRj2ujcq1q8:1.15384615,\
12AkFwCRYdHVasmgmBVe9Q4EuYZ67UYoAx:1.25641026,^

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
BenTuras

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:58:04 AM

In GB1 and GB2GB3 worksheets in the first line the line continuation character is different then the "same" character on all the other lines:

bitcoind sendmany 18kUSwbSdDRxNowaaPXarZxHDtc1KrLUTt 16LncFsFAApVyur7cBbvViHxRj2ujcq1q8:1.15384615,\
12AkFwCRYdHVasmgmBVe9Q4EuYZ67UYoAx:1.25641026,^
Thanks, I corrected it.

BenTuras

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

Also if the share weight of GB1, GB2 and GB3 are the same (100 bitcoin mined (-2 for soniq) = 98/(45000+18000+15000) =  0.00125641 per BF share per 100 btc mined) then why we need 2 separated sheets (1 for GB1 and one for GB2)? If the share weight of all the GB are the same why those were different stocks in BF? Moreover if the share weight is the same all the GB1 shares till now were payed more then they should (mine also), because the payment till now for GB1 was 0.00151285 per BF share per 100 btc mined and based on your calculation it'll be 0.00125641 from now on.
The reason for two separate sheets is the way I extracted the information from the original sheet. And I am glad I did, since the batch file line length would be close to 8191 when it would be in one sheet, giving one batch file line.

I think GB1 & GB2/GB3 had to start as different stocks because the Jupiters arrived on different moments in time, but you'll have to read the history in this thread to be sure.

Do a search for (100) on the original sheet and look at the amount most people got as their last dividend payment. A lot of them are the same, no matter if they participated in GB1 or GB2/GB3. Still I don't understand how some of them can be different from the 0.12564103 that I see most of the time. BTW, I don't see the amount you mention anywhere: 0.00151285 or 0.151285
 for 100 shares and a lot of people have 100 shares. Like I said, I do see the amount I calculate for 100 shares in my GB1, GB2/GB3 and the original sheet: 0.12564103. To make it easier to follow I added 15BTC on the dividend payment tab to the total BTC mined to be given to the shareholders.

Soniq merged the two separate group buys at a certain moment and from that moment the value of a share was the same. No idea why the payout has been different from what I calculated. Of course one of my assumptions to come to the formulas can be wrong, but the calculations are rather simple. shares owned/total shares * BTC mined(minus management fee) = dividend.

It's all the extra stuff that is going on in the original sheet that is also making it hard to follow (besides the different amounts for the same number of shares).

Soniq should also reply to your questions.

equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 12:36:05 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 01:05:44 PM by equipoise

Also if the share weight of GB1, GB2 and GB3 are the same (100 bitcoin mined (-2 for soniq) = 98/(45000+18000+15000) =  0.00125641 per BF share per 100 btc mined) then why we need 2 separated sheets (1 for GB1 and one for GB2)? If the share weight of all the GB are the same why those were different stocks in BF? Moreover if the share weight is the same all the GB1 shares till now were payed more then they should (mine also), because the payment till now for GB1 was 0.00151285 per BF share per 100 btc mined and based on your calculation it'll be 0.00125641 from now on.
The reason for two separate sheets is the way I extracted the information from the original sheet. And I am glad I did, since the batch file line length would be close to 8191 when it would be in one sheet, giving one batch file line.

I think GB1 & GB2/GB3 had to start as different stocks because the Jupiters arrived on different moments in time, but you'll have to read the history in this thread to be sure.

Do a search for (100) on the original sheet and look at the amount most people got as their last dividend payment. A lot of them are the same, no matter if they participated in GB1 or GB2/GB3. Still I don't understand how some of them can be different from the 0.12564103 that I see most of the time. BTW, I don't see the amount you mention anywhere: 0.00151285 or 0.151285
 for 100 shares and a lot of people have 100 shares. Like I said, I do see the amount I calculate for 100 shares in my GB1, GB2/GB3 and the original sheet: 0.12564103. To make it easier to follow I added 15BTC on the dividend payment tab to the total BTC mined to be given to the shareholders.

Soniq merged the two separate group buys at a certain moment and from that moment the value of a share was the same. No idea why the payout has been different from what I calculated. Of course one of my assumptions to come to the formulas can be wrong, but the calculations are rather simple. shares owned/total shares * BTC mined(minus management fee) = dividend.

It's all the extra stuff that is going on in the original sheet that is also making it hard to follow (besides the different amounts for the same number of shares).

Soniq should also reply to your questions.

I just deleted my post before I saw your answers. It was full of uninformed/stupid questions and calculations and not worth reading and I found the answers of the questions after writing the message and before reading yours. Thank you for the answers.

EDIT:  I think your calculations are correct and now Soniq can send regular dividends. Thank you.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Bitbuy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:35:30 PM

Thx Ben for your effort!
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

Thank you Ben for this mighty effort. Now hopefully soniq will use the resources you've laid out for him. This would be a great step towards a solid GB, we still need some additional transparency as others have mentioned imo.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
BenTuras

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:48:13 PM

...we still need some additional transparency as others have mentioned imo.
I think we need someone that can check the bookkeeping Soniq has done till now.
Together they should figure out all the errors and mistakes that have been made, correct them and start with a clean slate with a simple payment method (for example my spreadsheet) and inform the participants the way I indicated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: