Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:18:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin unstoppable now  (Read 5128 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

It is just pupping up, creating new Heights but soon it will fall down and have a major Dip.
I have no doubt that the price drop will be required. But the question is how long will the recovery. The higher the price rises the higher it remained after the correction. I think that this year the price will not fall below $ 5,000. This makes me very happy. I don't care how much is bitcoin. The main thing that has kept positive dynamics of growth.
It is expecte that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too much and hopefully to reach to 8000$, and it is true that we are hopefull that the price of bitcoin will not fell down from 5000$. In fact bitcoin price has too much potential and it will continue increasing for a long long time, because currency the user of bitcoin are very low but the user are continously increasing from time to time.

Primarily, bitcoin is the reason why anyone is talking about cryptocurrency. It is one of the most familiar and generally trade at the highest cost. For me, it is not just a currency use for different transactions but also presents an attractive options to get a hold of cash. Regardless of its ups and downs, the technology behind it could have a long-lasting impact as a medium of exchange. But still I can't predict if it is really stoppable or not due to its unexpected movement.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

It is just pupping up, creating new Heights but soon it will fall down and have a major Dip.
I have no doubt that the price drop will be required. But the question is how long will the recovery. The higher the price rises the higher it remained after the correction. I think that this year the price will not fall below $ 5,000. This makes me very happy. I don't care how much is bitcoin. The main thing that has kept positive dynamics of growth.
It is expecte that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too much and hopefully to reach to 8000$, and it is true that we are hopefull that the price of bitcoin will not fell down from 5000$. In fact bitcoin price has too much potential and it will continue increasing for a long long time, because currency the user of bitcoin are very low but the user are continously increasing from time to time.

Primarily, bitcoin is the reason why anyone is talking about cryptocurrency. It is one of the most familiar and generally trade at the highest cost. For me, it is not just a currency use for different transactions but also presents an attractive options to get a hold of cash. Regardless of its ups and downs, the technology behind it could have a long-lasting impact as a medium of exchange. But still I can't predict if it is really stoppable or not due to its unexpected movement.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
The main thing is that bitcoin is life because bitcoin has reduce poverty because i'm myself using bitcoin and it has played very important role in my life i do trading and investing in bitcoin. I hold bitcoins for long term to see my price 10x so i'd tell everyone that having bitcoin is like having real mother and father in life because bitcoin can secure you forever and ever.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley
For me, $10k this year is too impossible, maybe by next year or next next year. $5600 price of bitcoin is too good now and its now real! We are all waiting for this price and I think that is enough for this year, but maybe it can also hit until $6000.  Grin
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

The main thing is that bitcoin is life because bitcoin has reduce poverty because i'm myself using bitcoin and it has played very important role in my life i do trading and investing in bitcoin. I hold bitcoins for long term to see my price 10x so i'd tell everyone that having bitcoin is like having real mother and father in life because bitcoin can secure you forever and ever.

Sure thing bitcoin can be a source of income for many in the community, many had so much expectation with bitcoin in taking them out of poverty, but in my opinion not all can sure earn bitcoin, because of the need knowledge for it, not all can invest in bitcoin because the price is high many can not afford it, but at least you had adapt to it,
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Passing the $6k level won't be possible before a correction that would be happening after fork. There definitely would be a correction as always expected after ATH. I believe Bitcoin will go below $5k and somewhere between $4500-$5000 before rallying back to $6000. I think the selling activity that will bring a drop would be extensively happening after fork.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

My opinion, I'm sure is possible until december reach maximum 8.000 $. But until 10.000 $ is so hard to reach.
But for me if bitcoin reach maximum 8.000 $ is already good.

Yes, reaching 10K per bitcoin is really a miracle at this point. I am saying on the basis of fact as i have seen on major exchanges like bitstamp etc there are a lot of sell orders between the range of 9000$ to 10000$. These high sell orders has to be eaten up in order for bitcoin to cross 10K and it wont be very easy i must say.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:48:36 AM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes its true bitcoin is now one of a powerful and strong currency around the world many develop countries have accepted bitcoin and still more countries are going to accept bitcoin in their countries but there are also huge numbers of investors and traders are going to increase day by day so I think in this kind of situation bitcoin is unstoppable.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Passing the $6k level won't be possible before a correction that would be happening after fork. There definitely would be a correction as always expected after ATH. I believe Bitcoin will go below $5k and somewhere between $4500-$5000 before rallying back to $6000. I think the selling activity that will bring a drop would be extensively happening after fork.

Expect the Dips, it always happens, it will depend primarily on the possible resolution outcome on the forks, adding some Fuds and creating Ruckus then all flavors and recipe's are now complete. Lets start preparing for a new buy I guess.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

Yes because bitcoin now reach 6.000 $ is incrediable. In the future also I think bitcoin value will be up.
So bitcoin really unstoppable for now and future. That's my opinion.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

Yes because bitcoin now reach 6.000 $ is incrediable. In the future also I think bitcoin value will be up.
So bitcoin really unstoppable for now and future. That's my opinion.

Bitcoin is the now unstoppable. It will growth in the future and most of the people using the bitcoin it will legal noway day. So is the growth for the future life and you will get more information for the business and bitcoin process. Bitcoin is the good for the investing for income gaining. It prices increase the price it help full to your future.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

It might happen, a $10k is not impossible but it is somehow difficult for bitcoin to reach that price as you can see it suddenly jump a hundred of dollars then if you really knows bitcoin you know that it will go down sooner or later, but that does not mean it cannot reach $10k this year, if it ever happens it will be a good Chirstmas gift.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

Bitcoin continues to accelerate as the money goes up in bitcoin. Although China has banned bitcoin, it still can't block bitcoin step as a very lucrative investment option.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:20:56 PM

I think this is why it is important that bitcoin does not belong to any country, if bitcoin was a Chinese currency do you think Japan will follow it? The answer is no, so as long as bitcoin is useful it does not matter if some countries block bitcoin there are going to be other countries willing to fill the void.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

It is indeed unstoppable now and will continue its rise in terms of price in the coming months and years. BTC proved this in the past years and will repeat it. In order to hit $10k this year, other countries should follow Japan and use BTC in their daily activities. When these happen, 10k will be just an easy target. One more detail to look into is that people are hoarding it right now because of the upcoming forks that give free money to BTC holders. We'll see some dip after the fork but it will definitely continue to rise.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

The growth is unstoppable now.  It's growth in the market is so promissing. None can stop it's growth.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

Bitcoin continues to accelerate as the money goes up in bitcoin. Although China has banned bitcoin, it still can't block bitcoin step as a very lucrative investment option.

China is already out of the picture. They opt to exit and I'm sure that they are regretting their decision because the price is very high right now. And the Chinese community suffers from their decision. Bitcoin has become the best investment that's why is really hard to stop it specially today that it can gained another momentum and heading for $6000.

I think this is why it is important that bitcoin does not belong to any country, if bitcoin was a Chinese currency do you think Japan will follow it? The answer is no, so as long as bitcoin is useful it does not matter if some countries block bitcoin there are going to be other countries willing to fill the void.

Japan fills the void together with South Koreans so we are still good. It has already proven that bitcoin is not tie to any nation not even China who before is the dominant force behind it. And I'm positive that a lot of country will soon join the bandwagon pushing the price further in the future.
bitcoinhack

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

With the news of bitfinex stopping all US accounts I doubt the price will keep pushing up for long
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

With the news of bitfinex stopping all US accounts I doubt the price will keep pushing up for long
The price of bitcoin will reach to the sky whatever if some government do everything against but they cannot control bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing and unstopable therefore now countries are willing to make bitcoin as a payment method.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
blockman

Activity: 2954
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

It's even unstoppable together before when China is playing with the market. Current price is $5,700 and we have to see it first landing at $6,000 before reaching another price target. I don't mind if this year we will see the price of bitcoin @$10,000 I'm even expecting it that we will land there but I don't have a definite time on when that will happen. But for now, it's good to see that it will not go again lower than $4,000 so that everyone will be now on a celebration, who got their lambo's there or plans to buy one?

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

The price of bitcoin will reach to the sky whatever if some government do everything against but they cannot control bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing and unstopable therefore now countries are willing to make bitcoin as a payment method.

The main advantage of bitcoin is decentralized. So it's not control by any one or any governmental organization. Even China had try to ban the bitcoin from his country. But it was not all possible. Due to China impact ,price of bitcoin reduce some how. But again it get back it's originality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: