Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

The testnet is particularly important at this stage, why is that so??

The testnet is designed so the devs can make sure the network will be a solid as possible when LWF launches its mainnet. It is the prototype where changes are tested before it is released, so the team knows there are no issues.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Hello. I’ve read that you are planning to focus on cooperation with pharmaceutical companies. How will the development of LWF benefit from it?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the freight forwarder establishes a commission for his services himself. And will there be any maximum restriction on the commission established by the freight forwarder on the platform?
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

Greetings. At the moment I live in Portugal, but I am a citizen of Singapore. Can I become a forwarder in LWF? And in general, are there any restrictions for forwarders on citizenship?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

Greetings. At the moment I live in Portugal, but I am a citizen of Singapore. Can I become a forwarder in LWF? And in general, are there any restrictions for forwarders on citizenship?

LWF does not allow citizens residing in the following states/continents to register as forwarder: Africa (agreements will be made for individual African states in the future)excluding south africa and ivory coast, north korea, vietnam, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Serbia, Albania and Colombia. So, this means that you are free to participate and register as a forwarder.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the freight forwarder establishes a commission for his services himself. And will there be any maximum restriction on the commission established by the freight forwarder on the platform?

If there is a limit to the commissions charged by the freight forwarder, I cant say as this was not expressly stated in the LWF whitepaper. however, I think this commission may vary according to the weight and as well as quantity and relative costs of item.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

I learned from my friend that each forwarder will be obliged to make a deposit as a platform insurance against improper use of the service by the freight forwarder when undergoing registration. And can he take the deposit back if the he wants to stop rendering his services, and there were no complaints to him?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

I’ve found very interesting information about the fact that you’re planning to organize your own logistics infrastructure. Can you tell us how this will affect the delivery time of parcels and the cost of services?
dredson1983

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

The platform will work P2P and this will decrease the cost because you will have less intermediates in the delivery. All the function will be know when the platform will be release in alpha test in December. The only news that I can say is that DHL, a big logistic company, is very interested in the LWF and today the LWF CEO was at a meeting in the DHL.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

Greetings to all of you, comrades. What do you think, will be the tokens that are allocated to staff be frozen for a while?
slavonicpl

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:42:08 AM

Greetings to all of you, comrades. What do you think, will be the tokens that are allocated to staff be frozen for a while?

That's right! If my information is right, they will be frozen until October 2018.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

It is unfortunate that LWF won’t cooperate with international postal services that render their services around the world. It seems to me that the company would be able to receive more orders and develop faster, as a result of which the value of the tokens would grow.

Why do you think it’s misfortune? The company refused to cooperate with the postal services, because the delivery of parcels takes a long time because of them and the recipient has to pay a lot. LWF solves both problems: shortens delivery time and costs.
Yes, I’ve read that forwarders deliver goods faster than postal services, and the absence of numerous intermediaries reduces the cost. But where is the guarantee that the freight forwarder will deliver the parcel in good condition?

And where is the guarantee that it will be carried out well by the postal service?)) The shipping of the parcel by the freight forwarder will be strictly controlled, and all the data will be put into the smart contract. Even if the parcel is delivered in an inadequate condition, it will be possible to easily determine who is to blame for the damage to the parcel with the help of a smart contract. If you work with postal services, it is nearly impossible to find the one to blame in such a situation.
Hello everyone. I saw this project on the forum today, I really liked it! And does anybody know how much time on average will it take LWF to deliver the parcel? I just want to understand whether this company is really faster than the postal service, which I have been using for 2 years.

Hello. And what do you want to hear, even if you didn’t name the initial and final points?))) Delivery times will depend on the distance, it's logical. But I can assure you that LWF will do it faster than the postal service that you use.
LWF project has already been in negotiations with the existing forwarder company, this will be the test and the simulation, if everything works as designed. We have to wait for some time, but I believe that we will soon see the speed of the LWF. The postal services of some countries are efficient and fast, we are rebuilding a network of delivery private. Only the members of the team can give us the right explanation.

As for me, I think that it's right that LWF won’t cooperate with the postal services. Why does it to add a bunch of intermediaries, suffer with bureaucracy. Let LWF develop as an independent project, try innovations, etc. I think that cooperation with postal services will only slow down the development of the company.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

It is unfortunate that LWF won’t cooperate with international postal services that render their services around the world. It seems to me that the company would be able to receive more orders and develop faster, as a result of which the value of the tokens would grow.

Why do you think it’s misfortune? The company refused to cooperate with the postal services, because the delivery of parcels takes a long time because of them and the recipient has to pay a lot. LWF solves both problems: shortens delivery time and costs.
Yes, I’ve read that forwarders deliver goods faster than postal services, and the absence of numerous intermediaries reduces the cost. But where is the guarantee that the freight forwarder will deliver the parcel in good condition?

And where is the guarantee that it will be carried out well by the postal service?)) The shipping of the parcel by the freight forwarder will be strictly controlled, and all the data will be put into the smart contract. Even if the parcel is delivered in an inadequate condition, it will be possible to easily determine who is to blame for the damage to the parcel with the help of a smart contract. If you work with postal services, it is nearly impossible to find the one to blame in such a situation.
Hello everyone. I saw this project on the forum today, I really liked it! And does anybody know how much time on average will it take LWF to deliver the parcel? I just want to understand whether this company is really faster than the postal service, which I have been using for 2 years.

Hello. And what do you want to hear, even if you didn’t name the initial and final points?))) Delivery times will depend on the distance, it's logical. But I can assure you that LWF will do it faster than the postal service that you use.
LWF project has already been in negotiations with the existing forwarder company, this will be the test and the simulation, if everything works as designed. We have to wait for some time, but I believe that we will soon see the speed of the LWF. The postal services of some countries are efficient and fast, we are rebuilding a network of delivery private. Only the members of the team can give us the right explanation.

As for me, I think that it's right that LWF won’t cooperate with the postal services. Why does it to add a bunch of intermediaries, suffer with bureaucracy. Let LWF develop as an independent project, try innovations, etc. I think that cooperation with postal services will only slow down the development of the company.

But when you work with postal services, if the order is delivered damaged or not delivered at all, you can simply contact the appropriate government agency so that they will deal with it. How to deal with problems in LWF, if I receive a damaged parcel? If I come to court and say that I paid for the delivery of the crypto currency, and I have a problem now, no one will listen to me.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

But when you work with postal services, if the order is delivered damaged or not delivered at all, you can simply contact the appropriate government agency so that they will deal with it. How to deal with problems in LWF, if I receive a damaged parcel? If I come to court and say that I paid for the delivery of the crypto currency, and I have a problem now, no one will listen to me.

If you didn’t know, LWF will have its own service that will deal with solving the disputes. In order to resolve the conflict situation they will seize the reports about the parcel, which includes photo and video reports from all stages of delivery of the parcel. So you can be sure that in the event of a dispute, everything will be solved objectively.
deort

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:48 AM

If you didn’t know, LWF will have its own service that will deal with solving the disputes. In order to resolve the conflict situation they will seize the reports about the parcel, which includes photo and video reports from all stages of delivery of the parcel. So you can be sure that in the event of a dispute, everything will be solved objectively.
And if I am not satisfied with the decision, what instance should I apply? Just try to understand me, I don’t want to order any expensive parcel and get to know that it was damaged and have no opportunity to apply any instance in order to be compensated.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

And if I am not satisfied with the decision, what instance should I apply? Just try to understand me, I don’t want to order any expensive parcel and get to know that it was damaged and have no opportunity to apply any instance in order to be compensated.

If the dispute is resolved against you, perhaps, you really were the one to be blamed for the damaged parcel? I’ve already told you that we will use photo and video reports. Or do you want to suggest the platform to use some any more powerful evidence?
deort

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

If the dispute is resolved against you, perhaps, you really were the one to be blamed for the damaged parcel? I’ve already told you that we will use photo and video reports. Or do you want to suggest the platform to use some any more powerful evidence?
No, thanks. You know, I guess I went a bit too far. You’re right, if the photo and video reports show the innocence of the freight forwarder, it means that I am the only one who is guilty in the damage of the parcel.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:07:25 AM

No, thanks. You know, I guess I went a bit too far. You’re right, if the photo and video reports show the innocence of the freight forwarder, it means that I am the only one who is guilty in the damage of the parcel.
A far as I understand from all the things written above, there will be some arbitrators on the platform who will deal with resolving the disputes, am I right? I hope they won’t charge a lot for their services)))
dredson1983

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:07 AM

The most important issue is that we are using the LWF coin inside the platform and it is important to support in this pre sale to have the bonus. All the legal issues inside the platform you can read in the white paper at legal section.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

The most important issue is that we are using the LWF coin inside the platform and it is important to support in this pre sale to have the bonus. All the legal issues inside the platform you can read in the white paper at legal section.
I agree with you, we must support this project so that LWF will more success. There are much time to help this project by promoting LWF in social media or any other media, so people around the world will know about LWF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: