Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:12 PM

Good afternoon. I was a little confused when I read the white paper of the project. Can someone explain me, will the forwarder deliver the parcel to the address of the recipient or only to the nearest receiving point?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:56:54 PM

Good afternoon. I was a little confused when I read the white paper of the project. Can someone explain me, will the forwarder deliver the parcel to the address of the recipient or only to the nearest receiving point?
LWF project uses the services of logistics of existing where we are, and then the deliveries will be direct to the recipient. The departure of the goods it will be possible to run it at the meeting point of the service. LWF will allow the emergence of new partners because it is more scalable
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

Does it mean that your project deals with the delivery of parcels to different countries? There are postal services that deal with the same. Then I don’t understand what are the differences between them? I would simply trust already verified postal service rather than the company, in which the delivery will be performed with by people who are not even part of its staff.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

Does it mean that your project deals with the delivery of parcels to different countries? There are postal services that deal with the same. Then I don’t understand what are the differences between them? I would simply trust already verified postal service rather than the company, in which the delivery will be performed with by people who are not even part of its staff.
If you try to send some simple present to a relative that leaves in another country, you are going to spend 70 % more if you use the current service. The platform will help the one that send the object to spend less using local people (like the Uber), and there are going to be a very serious way to choose the forwarders. The platform will be very important in development country.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

It is unfortunate that LWF won’t cooperate with international postal services that render their services around the world. It seems to me that the company would be able to receive more orders and develop faster, as a result of which the value of the tokens would grow.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

It is unfortunate that LWF won’t cooperate with international postal services that render their services around the world. It seems to me that the company would be able to receive more orders and develop faster, as a result of which the value of the tokens would grow.

Why do you think it’s misfortune? The company refused to cooperate with the postal services, because the delivery of parcels takes a long time because of them and the recipient has to pay a lot. LWF solves both problems: shortens delivery time and costs.
coldday

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

Why do you think it’s misfortune? The company refused to cooperate with the postal services, because the delivery of parcels takes a long time because of them and the recipient has to pay a lot. LWF solves both problems: shortens delivery time and costs.
Yes, I’ve read that forwarders deliver goods faster than postal services, and the absence of numerous intermediaries reduces the cost. But where is the guarantee that the freight forwarder will deliver the parcel in good condition?
ro777jer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Yes, I’ve read that forwarders deliver goods faster than postal services, and the absence of numerous intermediaries reduces the cost. But where is the guarantee that the freight forwarder will deliver the parcel in good condition?

And where is the guarantee that it will be carried out well by the postal service?)) The shipping of the parcel by the freight forwarder will be strictly controlled, and all the data will be put into the smart contract. Even if the parcel is delivered in an inadequate condition, it will be possible to easily determine who is to blame for the damage to the parcel with the help of a smart contract. If you work with postal services, it is nearly impossible to find the one to blame in such a situation.
coldday

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

And where is the guarantee that it will be carried out well by the postal service?)) The shipping of the parcel by the freight forwarder will be strictly controlled, and all the data will be put into the smart contract. Even if the parcel is delivered in an inadequate condition, it will be possible to easily determine who is to blame for the damage to the parcel with the help of a smart contract. If you work with postal services, it is nearly impossible to find the one to blame in such a situation.
Hello everyone. I saw this project on the forum today, I really liked it! And does anybody know how much time on average will it take LWF to deliver the parcel? I just want to understand whether this company is really faster than the postal service, which I have been using for 2 years.
ro777jer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Hello everyone. I saw this project on the forum today, I really liked it! And does anybody know how much time on average will it take LWF to deliver the parcel? I just want to understand whether this company is really faster than the postal service, which I have been using for 2 years.

Hello. And what do you want to hear, even if you didn’t name the initial and final points?))) Delivery times will depend on the distance, it's logical. But I can assure you that LWF will do it faster than the postal service that you use.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

I wonder what will happen to tokens that won’t be sold? Will they be sent to the reserve?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:02 AM

I wonder what will happen to tokens that won’t be sold? Will they be sent to the reserve?
Hello. No, the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Hello everyone. If I have an opportunity to buy LWF tokens only towards the end of February, can I get any bonus?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

Hello everyone. If I have an opportunity to buy LWF tokens only towards the end of February, can I get any bonus?

Good afternoon. Yes, you’ll have such an opportunity. There will be a 5% bonus for each investor after February 23.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:45:59 AM

Good afternoon. Yes, you’ll have such an opportunity. There will be a 5% bonus for each investor after February 23.

But i think better to be early investors because we will get 25% bonus, i think this is very interesting. And the requirement for be early investors i think needn't a lot of money, only 0.01 BTC or equal to $100 if BTC rate exchange is $10k
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

Hello. And what do you want to hear, even if you didn’t name the initial and final points?))) Delivery times will depend on the distance, it's logical. But I can assure you that LWF will do it faster than the postal service that you use.
LWF project has already been in negotiations with the existing forwarder company, this will be the test and the simulation, if everything works as designed. We have to wait for some time, but I believe that we will soon see the speed of the LWF. The postal services of some countries are efficient and fast, we are rebuilding a network of delivery private. Only the members of the team can give us the right explanation.
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

ico price is 1 usd
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

ico price is 1 usd

No, the price of the  LWF token would depend on the amount of funds raised during the ICO and reaching the minimum funding goal of 50btc already the project have achieved a total of 85btc.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

No, that price has changed with the total token supply change. But I don't know the exact number to which it changed. I think it is like 30c.

ico price is 1 usd
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

The testnet is particularly important at this stage, why is that so??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: