Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 08:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53188 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

In the future, will it be possible to replenish the forwarder's insurance deposit with tokens? Or can only fiat means be used?
Of course, it will! Tokens are the best option to pay for the internal services of the platform.
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Greetings to everybody! What are the advantages of the coins purchased on the ICO over the others? Are there any privileges?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Greetings to everybody! What are the advantages of the coins purchased on the ICO over the others? Are there any privileges?
Hello! Actually, there’re no privileges. They’re a kind of coins. The main advantage is their price) It’s cheaper to buy them on the ICO.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Well, I like the project. Hi everyone, by the way! But I still can’t really imagine that the opportunity both to pay and withdraw funds if it’s necessary will be implemented well. All in all, circulation of crypto currency still faces many restrictions (
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Well, I like the project. Hi everyone, by the way! But I still can’t really imagine that the opportunity both to pay and withdraw funds if it’s necessary will be implemented well. All in all, circulation of crypto currency still faces many restrictions (

Hi there! Look carefully!)) The project is ready to work not only with its own coin, but also with traditional USD and Euros. They can be used to replenish the accounts in the system and to withdraw income, for example.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Hi there! Look carefully!)) The project is ready to work not only with its own coin, but also with traditional USD and Euros. They can be used to replenish the accounts in the system and to withdraw income, for example.
Okay! This really simplifies the matter, at least for me. I’ve got one more question... How will a conditional private forwarder work with cargoes of customers? How will the directions and terms be chosen?
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Okay! This really simplifies the matter, at least for me. I’ve got one more question... How will a conditional private forwarder work with cargoes of customers? How will the directions and terms be chosen?

Oh! The issue isn’t so difficult. A private forwarder will receive parcels at home or at a predetermined and confirmed location. He will have coverage limits and the choice of possible delivery methods. All this will be put in the system in advance together with the commissions.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Oh! The issue isn’t so difficult. A private forwarder will receive parcels at home or at a predetermined and confirmed location. He will have coverage limits and the choice of possible delivery methods. All this will be put in the system in advance together with the commissions.
There will be so much information in the system, including private info, too...
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Just don’t worry about it. All the data will be stored with extended security measures. Everyone in the project understands that these data are super-significant and any loss or distortion will directly affect reputation.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Just don’t worry about it. All the data will be stored with extended security measures. Everyone in the project understands that these data are super-significant and any loss or distortion will directly affect reputation.
It's right! If we go back to the input and withdrawal of the funds, what commissions will we have to deal with?
timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Applause your thoughts on data security and privacy
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I think LWF is very secure and privacy will be protected. Importan will be the use of traditional USD and Euro too.. But I hope in future cryptocurrencies will be the way to use this service.

polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard that you need to make a kind of security deposit if you’re working as a freight forwarder... Is that true? And how much should I deposit?
dredson1983

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard that you need to make a kind of security deposit if you’re working as a freight forwarder... Is that true? And how much should I deposit?
Yeah. You can see the alphatest of the Platform here https://poc.lwf.io/ just sign up. The amount of the deposti will depend on many factors. You can read the whitepaper too.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

I think LWF is very secure and privacy will be protected. Importan will be the use of traditional USD and Euro too.. But I hope in future cryptocurrencies will be the way to use this service.

The LWF platform will guarantee privacy of data. This means data will be protected by an encryption system that will only allow the owner of the company (or who has got the key to read encryption) to read the data contained in the blockchain. In addition to this, with the Opentime Stamps system, you can certify the time, date, and certainty of the data giving it legal value. Hope this helps
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Greetings! If payments can be made with different currencies, how long will this process take? I’ve heard that it can take quite a long time (
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Hello! Is the platform planning to use any mechanism for resolving disputes? I came across such a scheme: simple disputes are resolved automatically, and complex ones are considered by the commission... How is it going here?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

It seems to me that there can be several forwarders for popular destinations and in case of small traffic they will fight for parcels... Is that true? What will the system of choosing the freight forwarder be?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

It seems to me that there can be several forwarders for popular destinations and in case of small traffic they will fight for parcels... Is that true? What will the system of choosing the freight forwarder be?

There can be several forwarders for one place that is true. The system of picking forwarders is that they all must pass a registration on LWF site. On whitepaper you can't find how is that done but they sad it's similar process how they pick vendors. This is from whitepaper "Potential vendors can provide this service by registering for Know Your Custome  (KYC) verification. A security deposit will be required to discourage improper use of the system and held in order to manage disputes and feedback. All data and deposits collected will be stored with advanced security measures in place to protect both customers’ and companies’ sensitive information. Vendor subdivision will be carried out in levels determined by the number of packages forwarded or delivered, the feedback received, and the dollar volume reached "
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Hello! If I got the idea correctly, I’ll have to find a forwarder that will agree to deliver the parcel via the public services and then register on the project’s platform?(
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: