Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 01:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53181 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

We have just six days of ICO to support LWf : https://www.lwf.io/en . You can see here in the explorer taht the LWF Blockchain is already working: https://explorer.lwf.io/. If you want to create your wallet, you can create here: https://wallet.lwf.io/. Do not forget your passphrase!

Good we are 5days away from the end of this TEC journey. These are very important days,  I expect to see more high-end big investors, although it is quite encouraging to see the project has raised quite a lump sum enough to pull off it's project goals.
enigmatical

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Yo! Am excited we already hit 700 BTC finally while am enthusiastic and expectant this project deserves more support from investors,  let's be reminded there's still a 10 percent bonus active now,  opportunities like this ends in a couple of days before TEC wraps up.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Yo! Am excited we already hit 700 BTC finally while am enthusiastic and expectant this project deserves more support from investors,  let's be reminded there's still a 10 percent bonus active now,  opportunities like this ends in a couple of days before TEC wraps up.

Finally, 700 btc already. Maybe we might get 710 to 720 btc in the next 4 days remaining of the token sale. Then we can finally calculate the price if each LWF token after that.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

Finally, 700 btc already. Maybe we might get 710 to 720 btc in the next 4 days remaining of the token sale. Then we can finally calculate the price if each LWF token after that.
This is a very good achievement for this project, and very likely and definitely all will be sold out and we can already imagine the LWF price and do not demand the possibility of going higher when it is in exchange

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Look the closure of the Ico, a lot of euphoria for the good project that takes form. Lwf project will be an important milestone in the blockchain ecosystem.
We have other days to increase our position, with Bitcoin at this value
enigmatical

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

We are 3days to the end of ICO and this is your chance to join this amazing project and its community, grab some tokens while it is cheap at this time to enjoy the bonus.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

We already have a fully LWF dPOs Blockchain working and the P2P Platform looks great. You have three more days to support LwF and join the LWF community. It has already raised 707 bitcoin!
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

We already have a fully LWF dPOs Blockchain working and the P2P Platform looks great. You have three more days to support LwF and join the LWF community. It has already raised 707 bitcoin!

I think you are onenof the devs if im not mistaken? I would like to know if you will have an exchange right away after tec sales? Are you already contacting exchanges?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

After ico dev, what wil be your next plan? Especially now that you have raised A LOT. more than 10x of the minimum goal funding that you needed.
Crypto is the future

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

I think you are onenof the devs if im not mistaken? I would like to know if you will have an exchange right away after tec sales? Are you already contacting exchanges?

I will give you a direct answer of the CEO:

"Nice question.

We.already did all things related exchanges. Paid and take agreement for, at least, 4 exchanges and two of them very huge.

We have some dates but since them are not sure yet we want avoid to compromise our reputation saying dates that can't be maintained or changed. As soon exchanges will grant for sure at 100% one Day we will public it, but only after a confirmation from them. I am personally tired and bored from fake news and hyping stuffs said only to create hype, so, we will say names and date only when we will sure of the real information provided by exchanges.

But I can guarantee that we paid more than 15% of raised funds in exchanges (and we paid two months ago.) and one team member is full dedicated to exchanges to ping them everyday."
enigmatical

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Yes, the team already in discussions with exchanges, I got a wind of information that they have already paid for exchanges but can't be revealed at this moment. In due time,  the exchanges finalizes all the arrangements and give precise time frame when it would list it before LWF can make public announcements in this regard.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Yes, the team already in discussions with exchanges, I got a wind of information that they have already paid for exchanges but can't be revealed at this moment. In due time,  the exchanges finalizes all the arrangements and give precise time frame when it would list it before LWF can make public announcements in this regard.
Surely the team has already probed the area of the exchange. Miss 2 days of the closing of the Tec, and now we have to push the fundraiser.
I prefer a listing on Dex.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

hi there, thanks you for the reply. i understand that they are quiet for now about the exchange. but the important thing is that they already contacted them even if the token sale is not yet over. Smiley

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

its really pretty project, i think this business has very interesting advantage that is without competitors. but there r drawbacks too, if there is no competitor then we can not find a benchmark of the increase or decrease of our project. So we rn`t eager to innovate.
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

"Nice question.

We.already did all things related exchanges. Paid and take agreement for, at least, 4 exchanges and two of them very huge.

We have some dates but since them are not sure yet we want avoid to compromise our reputation saying dates that can't be maintained or changed. As soon exchanges will grant for sure at 100% one Day we will public it, but only after a confirmation from them. I am personally tired and bored from fake news and hyping stuffs said only to create hype, so, we will say names and date only when we will sure of the real information provided by exchanges.

But I can guarantee that we paid more than 15% of raised funds in exchanges (and we paid two months ago.) and one team member is full dedicated to exchanges to ping them everyday."

is this true? this is very good news because we have already 4 exchange that's for sure LWF will get listed. and what i am happy about this is about the two huge exchange. im hoping kucoin is one of them though. Smiley
catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Thx and keep doing your work!
catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

Good luck to you devs! Nice one!
enigmatical

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

"Nice question.

is this true? this is very good news because we have already 4 exchange that's for sure LWF will get listed. and what i am happy about this is about the two huge exchange. im hoping kucoin is one of them though. Smiley

We hope so too. This is the more reason to buy into this successful ICO especially in these last days, with 5% bonus meaning you get more tokens in return! Visit site to learn more about how you can participate & get your tokens. https://www.lwf.io/en
Don’t miss your chance to invest today!
Crypto is the future

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

"Nice question.

Yes, i made this account only to respond you haha.

you can check here in Slack: https://lwfcoin.slack.com/archives/C6THPP141/p1518685686000354

but, this answer was made in telegram group
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

We are in the last day of the ICO, we already reached 710 bitcoin. We have a specific team that is negotiating with exchanges to be listed in. We can't announce anything more about this because it depends on the exchange. We are very happy with all our supporters!
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: