Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Hello! I’m looking through the white paper and really want to participate in the project. As an expeditor for example. What makes this project different from the others?
Hello. The main difference is the use of Secure, decentralized and productive Blockchain technology that makes logistics completely different. If you don't know anything about blockchain technology you should read something about it. Then it's going to be easier to understand what is what

The LWF project was born just from the need to provide a decentralized logistics platform and a P2P service comparable to the one of Uber: this philosophy was clear in the concept of P2P (Peer to Peer) which made decentralized the service, of which LWF was the intermediary between receiver and sender.

It is very promising project they have made so many improvements in the ICO phase also many partnership like with DHL and etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Hello! I’m looking through the white paper and really want to participate in the project. As an expeditor for example. What makes this project different from the others?
Hello. The main difference is the use of Secure, decentralized and productive Blockchain technology that makes logistics completely different. If you don't know anything about blockchain technology you should read something about it. Then it's going to be easier to understand what is what

The LWF project was born just from the need to provide a decentralized logistics platform and a P2P service comparable to the one of Uber: this philosophy was clear in the concept of P2P (Peer to Peer) which made decentralized the service, of which LWF was the intermediary between receiver and sender.

It is very promising project they have made so many improvements in the ICO phase also many partnership like with DHL and etc.

aside from that, i assum that they will make more partnership with the well known logistics company, and i hope to hear more news about these partnership in the future. meanwhile, i hope you will list LWF in the next couple of weeks.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

aside from that, i assum that they will make more partnership with the well known logistics company, and i hope to hear more news about these partnership in the future. meanwhile, i hope you will list LWF in the next couple of weeks.

To me it looks like increasing the number of partnerships could be a key ingredient to the success of their platform. Getting some strong nodes on board as early as possible can help increase traffic a lot, which in turn fosters logistical efficiency.

JooBra

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

To me it looks like increasing the number of partnerships could be a key ingredient to the success of their platform. Getting some strong nodes on board as early as possible can help increase traffic a lot, which in turn fosters logistical efficiency.
They already payed for some exchanges and wait to be listed, that's not up to them. But I hope that will happen until end of March.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

They already payed for some exchanges and wait to be listed, that's not up to them. But I hope that will happen until end of March.

Exactly bober182. If they will get the chance to partner with more logistics company  and those whi are really big ones, then expect a huge demand and traffic.  Cool
I hope to jooBra that it will be listed by end of march.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Reminds me of a certain period in January when team had a partnership meeting with DHL, outcome of that meeting was not published and no update regarding DHL was made known afterwards, this would have been very vital to the success of the LWF platform.
JooBra

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Reminds me of a certain period in January when team had a partnership meeting with DHL, outcome of that meeting was not published and no update regarding DHL was made known afterwards, this would have been very vital to the success of the LWF platform.
Well knowing that big companies like first to bring the news maybe LWF is waiting for them to announce the news. In the next months we will know everything.
hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

It turns out that any user must provide nearly all of their data to the system. How can I be confident in safety of private info about myself?
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

In this phase is not so easy for a startup to reach a real win/win agreement with a big company such as DHL. I obviously hope that they can partner with them and some other big ones, but it may require some time.

bober182

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

I didn't know they met with DHL, but I also think it's not that easy to partner up with such a heavy weight from the logistics sector.

shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:50 AM

This is a very interesting and promising future project, and it should be good to invest in big returns in the future, and the project is well evaluated.
JooBra

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

This is a very interesting and promising future project, and it should be good to invest in big returns in the future, and the project is well evaluated.
Very good point to invest in the project is when it hits the exchanges, most people from bounty program will sell and then the price will be low, I also wait for that point.
jamiec79

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Dear Forwarders,

Please find attached the link to the latest LWF Newsletter.

http://lwf.support/…/21/lwf-newsletter-4th-edition-march-2…/

We hope you enjoy reading.

The LWF Team
Scholles

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Dear Forwarders,

Please find attached the link to the latest LWF Newsletter.

http://lwf.support/…/21/lwf-newsletter-4th-edition-march-2…/

We hope you enjoy reading.

The LWF Team

I read newsletter, and I was completely blown away about what to expect. Indeed LWF will certainly be a force to reckon with. I also like the fact that they are willing to listen to community feedback to discuss which social media platform will work best for the LWF user base when moving from its slack channel.
khroma

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

I had a lot of confidence in this project after I saw their partnership with Ark. This will be a vanguard to other dpos tokens after their discussions about various elements of LWF blockchain, and how they intend to integrate it with the Ark Smartbridge, possibly making it the first official Smartbridge integration with a DPOS token.
Scholles

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

For the fact that LWF is constantly seeking to upgrade as well as exploring options to improve its blockchain model to best handle the data and transaction volume we expect to generate would put it in most preferable decentralized logistics P2P platform.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

For me, implementation of anonymous transaction has never been done before on a  DPOS blockchain, this coin would be the new found love for many investors.
Scholles

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

I didn't know they met with DHL, but I also think it's not that easy to partner up with such a heavy weight from the logistics sector.

As stated in their newsletter that they are very close to confirming an agreement with a big partner and a number of smaller partners, but it’s not yet the time to announce anything. I envisage this big partner to be DHL, this would draw a lot of recognition and spot light to the project if achieved.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I had a lot of confidence in this project after I saw their partnership with Ark. This will be a vanguard to other dpos tokens after their discussions about various elements of LWF blockchain, and how they intend to integrate it with the Ark Smartbridge, possibly making it the first official Smartbridge integration with a DPOS token.
it will make many people more confident that the development is done seriously
it's not impossible to get them to leave far behind competitors, i hope they don't encounter many problems
khroma

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

it will make many people more confident that the development is done seriously
it's not impossible to get them to leave far behind competitors, i hope they don't encounter many problems

Obviously for a project of this magnitude, challenges and problems are bound to manifest overtime but the ability,  perseverance, passion and dedication I perceive from the team so far is far greater and boosts courage to believe in what the project is out to achieve.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: