Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Also LWF will have a standard shipping which include a better pricing quotation but with a longer delivery time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

DHL will provide more pricing discount when volume will grow, even as the pricing provided for LWF forwarders is already very cool for worldwide shippings in 3-4 days.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

https://twitter.com/lwf_ico/status/999280366706937857

How much will LWF be necessary for masternode collateral? To buy as much as I miss when is cheap.

I don't understand how can LWF be a DPOS coin and have a masternode system at the same time ? This is the first time that I see something like this, what is the ROI of the masternode ?

Because this is the first time at all that a DPoS Environment will implement a masternode modules.
We are going to rewrite it 0 in Elixir code.
We're working on all details in these weeks.

Very interesting, i thought LWF was just a fork of oxycoin but now you guys are going to rewrite everything and even have masternode that's really good.

Yes these guys are constantly working to improve things, they've got a cost-effective partner apart from DHL that is is going to be found very soon and will be much longer than express and standard, but of course cost-effective.
I think that DHL as a partner is a prove that this is an interesting project even for big companies.
Scholles

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

How much will LWF be necessary for masternode collateral? To buy as much as I miss when is cheap.

I don't understand how can LWF be a DPOS coin and have a masternode system at the same time ? This is the first time that I see something like this, what is the ROI of the masternode ?

Because this is the first time at all that a DPoS Environment will implement a masternode modules.

Very interesting, i thought LWF was just a fork of oxycoin but now you guys are going to rewrite everything and even have masternode that's really good.

Yes these guys are constantly working to improve things, they've got a cost-effective partner apart from DHL that is is going to be found very soon and will be much longer than express and standard, but of course cost-effective.
I think that DHL as a partner is a prove that this is an interesting project even for big companies.

According to Angelo, DHL will work as its suggested partner during the offer creation of lwf forwarder, also there will be other partners as well.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Yes, I recall he also said they are  close to arrange a new deal with a medium player in the freight forwarding in the United States and it's environs, which means LWF is gradually spreading to other areas in short period of time.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

Yes, I recall he also said they are  close to arrange a new deal with a medium player in the freight forwarding in the United States and it's environs, which means LWF is gradually spreading to other areas in short period of time.
what are the biggest FF players in US? on my mind the first ones are UPS and Fedex, right?
Dont want to spread sany FUD, just playing guesstimate games Smiley

Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Uhm, no it's DHL. but the way, FF collect packages in US for other customers like indians, and then ship to them.
Through another third party or their veichles.
DHL\Fedex and UPS doesnt do this in fact, they take things and bring it to destination, they dont act as Freight Forwarders.

This world have a big problem, humans.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Uhm, no it's DHL. but the way, FF collect packages in US for other customers like indians, and then ship to them.
DHL\Fedex and UPS doesnt do this in fact, they take things and bring it to destination, they dont act as Freight Forwarders.

Thanks for clarifying this, also I have been looking forward to that discord channel being created. When will this be ready, it's been awhile though.
chocobo21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

What is your opinion on Smart Container, I think they try to do the same thing like LWF but I am not so sure about that, they are actually in ICO stage at the moment.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Thanks for clarifying this, also I have been looking forward to that discord channel being created. When will this be ready, it's been awhile though.
Really nice, thanks for explaining it so we can all understand. Wanna see how the project develops into the future, it has great potential.
khroma

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

What is your opinion on Smart Container, I think they try to do the same thing like LWF but I am not so sure about that, they are actually in ICO stage at the moment.

Are you indirectly telling us to take a look at another ico project currently holding its crowdfunding. I think their objective and approach is quite different from what LWF is pursuing
khroma

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Am superlatively excited that LWF is now listed on Koinok which is holding an early depositor contest, a trading volume contest and a buying contest. Details can be found on the front page:
https://www.koinok.com/
chocobo21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Am superlatively excited that LWF is now listed on Koinok which is holding an early depositor contest, a trading volume contest and a buying contest. Details can be found on the front page:

It's a no name exchange, no one knows about it. There is nothing to be excited about, I want to see LWF on bigger exchange like Hitbtc or maybe Kucoin.
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

It's a no name exchange, no one knows about it. There is nothing to be excited about, I want to see LWF on bigger exchange like Hitbtc or maybe Kucoin.
Yes, it's true, this exchange is only for a tick, and it would be better if they waited a bit, and released coins on a normal exchange, but with this situation it will not happen soon

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Yes, it's true, this exchange is only for a tick, and it would be better if they waited a bit, and released coins on a normal exchange, but with this situation it will not happen soon

This is the first time i heard about that exchange.
Just careful everyone about sending your tokens on unknown platform. I better keep my tokens on topia other than this one.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
chocobo21

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Just careful everyone about sending your tokens on unknown platform. I better keep my tokens on topia other than this one.

Cryptopia is fine we don't need to be on unknown exchange, no one will use it and the volume will be non existent.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Cryptopia is fine we don't need to be on unknown exchange, no one will use it and the volume will be non existent.
It is a exchange that is based to be used only for India. I think is a smart move cause there live 1bil people.
chocobo21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

It is a exchange that is based to be used only for India. I think is a smart move cause there live 1bil people.

Isn't Crypto banned in India ? Their government is not crypto friendly at all, but anyways the volume will probably be very low.
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Why do we need this exchange? Who will trade on it? In my opinion listing on this exchange is a waste of time and money

Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Why do we need this exchange? Who will trade on it? In my opinion listing on this exchange is a waste of time and money

Looks like team have some wise strategy Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: