Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:16:38 AM

Am superlatively excited that LWF is now listed on Koinok which is holding an early depositor contest, a trading volume contest and a buying contest. Details can be found on the front page:
https://www.koinok.com/
Why do we need this exchange? Who will trade on it? In my opinion listing on this exchange is a waste of time and money
not sure if this is the case but sometimes small exchanges initiate to add the traiding pair by themselves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Am superlatively excited that LWF is now listed on Koinok which is holding an early depositor contest, a trading volume contest and a buying contest. Details can be found on the front page:
Why do we need this exchange? Who will trade on it? In my opinion listing on this exchange is a waste of time and money
not sure if this is the case but sometimes small exchanges initiate to add the traiding pair by themselves

I think that's what happened , they think by listed this coin in there will be able to attract communities here to sign up on their exchange.
But I am not interested to try it, I prefer to stay in cryptopia
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

I think that's what happened , they think by listed this coin in there will be able to attract communities here to sign up on their exchange.
Actually koinok is an Indian exchange, not sure you may register there if you are not Indian resident.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Being listed at Cryptocopia was a good move. I am waiting more information about the updates of the LWF platform. If the P2P Platform make sucess, the LWF coin will increase in value.
jamiec79

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

The strategy is clear and simple.

Start with Cryptopia.

Add a regional (Indian) exchange, so as not to take traders away from Cryptopia and dilute the volume.

Add a regional (Chinese/Asian) exchange, again so as not to take traders away from Cryptopia.

List with Major global player, by this time Cryptopia, and regional exchanges will have built a stable customer base.

Thanks

Jamie
jamiec79

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 03:25:37 PM by jamiec79

Hello Forwarders,

Does everyone recall the Slack alternative poll?

Discord was the clear winner and the team has been busy setting up our new Discord server.  New features/bots will continue to be added and developed for our new home.

You'll find most of the same channels there and there's a cool bot made by @deadpool which provides delegate information.

The aim is to migrate users from Slack to Discord as quickly as possible, new tools will only be added to Discord.

Join us!

https://discord.gg/h4jfuZD

The LWF Team
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Hello Forwarders,

Discord was the clear winner and the team has been busy setting up our new Discord server.  New features/bots will continue to be added and developed for our new home.

You'll find most of the same channels there and there's a cool bot made by @deadpool which provides delegate information.

The aim is to migrate users from Slack to Discord as quickly as possible, new tools will only be added to Discord.

Join us!

The LWF Team

I am excited to see the discord channel is finally been set up and open to the community, I am joining it right away. Will the telegram group be terminated or what?
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

The strategy is clear and simple.

Start with Cryptopia.

Add a regional (Indian) exchange, so as not to take traders away from Cryptopia and dilute the volume.

Add a regional (Chinese/Asian) exchange, again so as not to take traders away from Cryptopia.

List with Major global player, by this time Cryptopia, and regional exchanges will have built a stable customer base.

Thanks

Jamie

This approach is indeed an all encompassing strategy to gradually capture entire gloabl community which would create good liquidity in the market, and stabilize the customer base.
Vorteqs

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

This was for the Indian community and not basically for every one but one of the team members from Koinok say they would gradually begin to also trade crypto to crypto pair to allow more influx from the global community
cryptodunno

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:34:49 AM

Hello Forwarders,

Join us!

The LWF Team

I am excited to see the discord channel is finally been set up and open to the community, I am joining it right away. Will the telegram group be terminated or what?
wonder this too, do we stick now to discord only or telegram will be still active in the same manner?

chocobo21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Actually koinok is an Indian exchange, not sure you may register there if you are not Indian resident.

And no one will use it, I don't think anyone in India will be interested in this coin. Their government is not crypto friendly and there will be no volume so people cant even buy it on koinok.
Milarepa0907

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

And no one will use it, I don't think anyone in India will be interested in this coin. Their government is not crypto friendly and there will be no volume so people cant even buy it on koinok.

As far as I know, just yesterday 24/volume on that exchange was something like 80K Euro ..... not bad for low volume exchange )
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

As far as I know, just yesterday 24/volume on that exchange was something like 80K Euro ..... not bad for low volume exchange )

If this is true about 24hr volume spiking up to 80,000 Euros then there is certainly light at the end of the tunnel. It is awakening only more time would tell when LWF gradually becomes adopted.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Hello Forwarders,

Join us!

The LWF Team

wonder this too, do we stick now to discord only or telegram will be still active in the same manner?

Actually a closer look at the discord channel shows that the slack channel's API was adopted into Discord. So it seems as if you can either choose to use slack or discord because you can get same chat and information in either channels.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Hello Forwarders,

Join us!

The LWF Team

Actually a closer look at the discord channel shows that the slack channel's API was adopted into Discord. So it seems as if you can either choose to use slack or discord because you can get same chat and information in either channels.

Are the team totally moving to discord and will abandon the telegram channel? I hope not cause i prefer telegram though. It is easier for me to communicate with diffrent kind of chats/groups, and also be updated with latest news.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
chocobo21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

80k Euro volume is quite good, I thought it will be something like 200-1000$ daily volume. I am really surprised by this, I didn't know indian people love crypto that much.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

80k Euro volume is quite good, I thought it will be something like 200-1000$ daily volume. I am really surprised by this, I didn't know indian people love crypto that much.
Well I think that is a good move, India has 1 billion people so there will be people interested in crypto. Ans knowing that there is such a big volume its really good for the LWF. Hope the BTC soon goes in bull market so LWF and other alt coins can follow.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

I am quite positive the Indian exchange isn't a bad idea you can imagine the population of India like Joobra stated, if 20 percent of this population or even less trades here, the volume would spike massively.
Milarepa0907

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

Hello Forwarders,

Join us!

The LWF Team

Are the team totally moving to discord and will abandon the telegram channel? I hope not cause i prefer telegram though. It is easier for me to communicate with diffrent kind of chats/groups, and also be updated with latest news.

Where did you saw news like this? And why team have to abandon TG......many project, I think including LWF, can manage as many chats as needed. I am in TG group and didnt saw message, like they want to close it.
cryptodunno

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

Hello Forwarders,

Join us!

The LWF Team

that`s great but for the part of community; for myself i do prefer telegram to observe the news and projects development that i`m interetesded in.
so my question is still open..

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: