Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53150 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

In the long run it should not matter. The only thing LWF can do about the price is creating a good product/service in a market with demand. And once that is done and marketing starts... well I hope that will add value to the LWF coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

The LWF coins will receive speculation more than expected in the beginning, but the users of the platform and the users it self will retrieve more in fiat to get the revenues from the platform. Some will go nuts about the coin but majority will use fiat option despite being more costly. But once you have a full service in place and with build trust on the LWF team, the user base from the platform will use the coin as investment and possibly as a way through the cryptocurrencies market
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

LWF has a technology with use case, just that only time will prove what LWF is all about and what it can achieve adding value to this space by which time we expect mooning
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

In the long run it should not matter. The only thing LWF can do about the price is creating a good product/service in a market with demand. And once that is done and marketing starts... well I hope that will add value to the LWF coins

Very true. The price atm is very much irrrelevant. Testing is being done, and the team is actually very proactive.

Any news on the already paid exchange? When will it hit? The speculation was, that it will be HitBTC...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
enigmatical

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Very true. The price atm is very much irrrelevant. Testing is being done, and the team is actually very proactive.

Any news on the already paid exchange? When will it hit? The speculation was, that it will be HitBTC...

No news on exchanges for now, I am as worried as you are that these other expected listing has taking a very long time. Team says they are working on it, probably they will be seeking for refunds from those they already paid for and exploring new exchanges
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

No news on exchanges for now, I am as worried as you are that these other expected listing has taking a very long time. Team says they are working on it, probably they will be seeking for refunds from those they already paid for and exploring new exchanges

I heard team is still waiting on one that they paid for a long time ago. They already sent two rounds of test tokens and did their kyc info recently. They seem to move very slowly
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

I heard team is still waiting on one that they paid for a long time ago. They already sent two rounds of test tokens and did their kyc info recently. They seem to move very slowly
since the exchange distributed tokens are still only in cryptopia, the prices are getting lower and I hope the team will immediately try to get LWf registered in several more exchanges so that prices can improve

Scholles

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

since the exchange distributed tokens are still only in cryptopia, the prices are getting lower and I hope the team will immediately try to get LWf registered in several more exchanges so that prices can improve

It is a bearish market and most of the traders are focused on btc at the moment but hey, beta testing is going on and after that, the platform will be released which is going to bring real business to LWF while we still expect those listings.
Perunex

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

It is a bearish market and most of the traders are focused on btc at the moment but hey, beta testing is going on and after that, the platform will be released which is going to bring real business to LWF while we still expect those listings.

Exactly. Imho, this is the main thing that matters. I believe we (mostly) all are long-term hodlers (or at least mid-term) and thus current price is irrelevant. I know it's easier to see the green color, but I rather see the development and the test-phase going forward and good!

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Scholles

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Exactly. Imho, this is the main thing that matters. I believe we (mostly) all are long-term hodlers (or at least mid-term) and thus current price is irrelevant. I know it's easier to see the green color, but I rather see the development and the test-phase going forward and good!

Especially as this is a DPOS coin, the more you Hodl the more you gain so long as you voted for credible delegates who forge and send you rewards.
enigmatical

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

I agree that long term/mid term hodling is going to be quite profitable especially when the bearish market finally corrects, let us be hopeful.
Perunex

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

I agree that long term/mid term hodling is going to be quite profitable especially when the bearish market finally corrects, let us be hopeful.

If the development follows. If you are not a speculative investor, than your destination should be the fully working product that is actually adopted. At that destination the investor can actually make big gains. Hoping off along the way is just another speculative investment which has gambling elements.

Vorteqs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

If the development follows. If you are not a speculative investor, than your destination should be the fully working product that is actually adopted. At that destination the investor can actually make big gains. Hoping off along the way is just another speculative investment which has gambling elements.

The number one priority of any investor is obviously to cash out on his investment over a period of time with good ROI and secondly to see a good platform being put to use and widely adopted while adding value to the space which is expected to naturally drive the price of coins up.
Perunex

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

The number one priority of any investor is obviously to cash out on his investment over a period of time with good ROI and secondly to see a good platform being put to use and widely adopted while adding value to the space which is expected to naturally drive the price of coins up.

Surely. However that period of time is definitely not half a year for this project (I hope), but at least end of Q2 2019. That means that current swings are not so relevant for us investors atm.

Vorteqs

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

Surely. However that period of time is definitely not half a year for this project (I hope), but at least end of Q2 2019. That means that current swings are not so relevant for us investors atm.

Well let's hope so, anxiously awaiting the next newsletter coming up on the 21st of this month. Has there been another fork on the network?
Perunex

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

9TH Edition (August) Newsletter arrived:

https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-9th-edition/

I personally really like the giving that a higher priority than the second one like masternodes and Ark V2. I also can't wait for Ark V2 and all the projects connecting to it! LWF is definitely on the right track and Angelo is a great guy!

Anybody knows what happened with Jamie that he departed?

Vorteqs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

9TH Edition (August) Newsletter arrived:

https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-9th-edition/

I personally really like the giving that a higher priority than the second one like masternodes and Ark V2. I also can't wait for Ark V2 and all the projects connecting to it! LWF is definitely on the right track and Angelo is a great guy!

Anybody knows what happened with Jamie that he departed?

Am also wondering same why Jamie took a bow at this time especially as he has been instrumental to the LWF progress right from the beginning,
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

We are still waiting for a listing that has been a very long time coming. This is a source of frustration for everyone. According to team, test tokens have been sent twice and all paperwork completed. No one knows why there has been such a significant delay.
Scholles

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

The restructuring of the blockchain side of LWF has freed 70% of the blockchain budget, funding that can now be used for the development budget
Perunex

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Blockport is having a listing application which might be interesting for LWF team. If they choose you, you get listed on their site for 250.000 BPT or just 22.000 USD.

This might be quite interesting listing and very cheap. Link below:

https://blockport.io/future-listing-application?utm_content=Weekly_Newsletter_%2312&utm_campaign=Blockport_Emerce_Dashboard_Integration&utm_source=Public_Beta_Access&utm_term=Beta_Access_Signup&utm_medium=Email

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: