Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Guess what guys, LWF just got listed on 7th ranked crypto exchange according to coinmarketcap's volume. This is amazing!!
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Wow, this is indeed great news, Hitbtc is quite a big exchange to get LWF listed, we look forward to building its trading volume for this coin.
khroma

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

LWF listed on Hitbtc is the biggest news for this week, which shows that there is reward in patience. Good things come to those that wait, this listing has been delayed for many months but now it has manifested.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Great listing! Finally!
A big news for non-ERC-20 token. Maybe a lesson could be learned, never to pay fully in advance to the exchange, as the incentive is afterwards much lower.

Volume has risen, price has gone up. Now we just need the product asap, so go team!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

Any new updates from the team? How is the project going, I see the hype has gown down but I dont see any real reason for that.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Any new updates from the team? How is the project going, I see the hype has gown down but I dont see any real reason for that.
It it would be good, to have news from the team about the development of the project. Maybe the team, just, is focused on the development. And soon we will be able to see a significant result. I believe in this team, and I think that they will succeed.
JooBra

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

It it would be good, to have news from the team about the development of the project. Maybe the team, just, is focused on the development. And soon we will be able to see a significant result. I believe in this team, and I think that they will succeed.
Yes I see they are more active on telegram but should be good also to have someone here to update us. I believe in them lets see what happens.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

Yes I see they are more active on telegram but should be good also to have someone here to update us. I believe in them lets see what happens.

I am also not worried about LWF project, but we have very low daily trade volume. Do you all keep hold your coins and just wait for the highest price?
I got a small but fine interest from the delegate voting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JooBra

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

I am also not worried about LWF project, but we have very low daily trade volume. Do you all keep hold your coins and just wait for the highest price?
I got a small but fine interest from the delegate voting.
Holding for now, would like to buy more but other coins are going in red so all hold at the moment, we all now situation now is bad in general, hope new year brings it a bit back.
Perunex

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Holding of course. The only option to do atm. We certainly need a big development in the "near" future to raise the volume, the biggest problem of the coin itself. I think the team is quite capable so, I am not worried.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
JooBra

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Holding of course. The only option to do atm. We certainly need a big development in the "near" future to raise the volume, the biggest problem of the coin itself. I think the team is quite capable so, I am not worried.

I'm really interested what are they going to present to public which will bring more life to project. There are many option what to do, but let's see what they decide to do.
khroma

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Volume is a big problem of LWF both for the platform itself and also for its trading in exchanges because after listing in two good exchanges like Cryptopia and Hitbtc, one would expect a good size trading volume but that's not the case in this coin.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

By the time the portal is complete, along with the mobile app later as Devs need to make sure the portal is as water tight as possible and forwarders begin to use it, the demand would gradually increase and this would lead to the volume in exchanges
khroma

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

There is still the need to improve more on the marketing to get this platform in the fore front, I have heard alot of limited resources, I hope there is enough to accommodate roadmap plans at least
Perunex

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

There is still the need to improve more on the marketing to get this platform in the fore front, I have heard alot of limited resources, I hope there is enough to accommodate roadmap plans at least

They definitely need the waterproof product to market it. Marketing is useless without it, imo. I just hope that the product will be done until the end of the year so we can all start using and supporting the platform.

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

They definitely need the waterproof product to market it. Marketing is useless without it, imo. I just hope that the product will be done until the end of the year so we can all start using and supporting the platform.

Well let's hope so, because the price is a far cry from ICO price at the moment and has been like this for a long while. I still believe this can change when the platform is finished and business starts, because LWF would also be used as a payment on the platform can increase the demand and drive price up
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Well let's hope so, because the price is a far cry from ICO price at the moment and has been like this for a long while. I still believe this can change when the platform is finished and business starts, because LWF would also be used as a payment on the platform can increase the demand and drive price up

I hope that before the completion of the platform, the LWF will retain liquidity. Indeed, the volumes on exchanges are very small. A working service, will certainly fix this situation.
Vorteqs

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

I hope that before the completion of the platform, the LWF will retain liquidity. Indeed, the volumes on exchanges are very small. A working service, will certainly fix this situation.

While a working platform would help, also another helpful tool if implemented would be intensive marketing which this project lacks. Not many people even know about LWF or what it offers, if this can be addressed it would help attract more investors and users.
Vorteqs

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

It is disturbing that the volume is almost zero meaning no one is trading this coin in the exchange. While we all are still awaiting the completion of platform, team should strategy should change to marketing because I see no rationale behind paying a huge sum.to be listed on Cryptopia and Hitbtc only to get a ridiculously low trade volume.
Perunex

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

It is disturbing that the volume is almost zero meaning no one is trading this coin in the exchange. While we all are still awaiting the completion of platform, team should strategy should change to marketing because I see no rationale behind paying a huge sum.to be listed on Cryptopia and Hitbtc only to get a ridiculously low trade volume.
Don't you think that marketing would be much more effective and would make more sense, once the product is out. At least somehow working, that we can start do actual forwarding... Now we would be paying for marketing costs just to pump up the trading volume (and probably price with it), but what would the community and the team get long term from it? Only short term, to sell the coins, would be the gain here...

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: