Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

It is disturbing that the volume is almost zero meaning no one is trading this coin in the exchange. While we all are still awaiting the completion of platform, team should strategy should change to marketing because I see no rationale behind paying a huge sum.to be listed on Cryptopia and Hitbtc only to get a ridiculously low trade volume.
Don't you think that marketing would be much more effective and would make more sense, once the product is out. At least somehow working, that we can start do actual forwarding... Now we would be paying for marketing costs just to pump up the trading volume (and probably price with it), but what would the community and the team get long term from it? Only short term, to sell the coins, would be the gain here...

Alot of coins on the 20 top list on coinmarketcap have no mvp or product to show for it yet have enough liquidity to sustain its existence and attract more investors. LWF has got alot of its core team members as well as the telegram group leaving platform, with alot of red nodes running. Isn't this a sign to you.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

It is disturbing that the volume is almost zero meaning no one is trading this coin in the exchange. While we all are still awaiting the completion of platform, team should strategy should change to marketing because I see no rationale behind paying a huge sum.to be listed on Cryptopia and Hitbtc only to get a ridiculously low trade volume.
Don't you think that marketing would be much more effective and would make more sense, once the product is out. At least somehow working, that we can start do actual forwarding... Now we would be paying for marketing costs just to pump up the trading volume (and probably price with it), but what would the community and the team get long term from it? Only short term, to sell the coins, would be the gain here...

Alot of coins on the 20 top list on coinmarketcap have no mvp or product to show for it yet have enough liquidity to sustain its existence and attract more investors. LWF has got alot of its core team members as well as the telegram group leaving platform, with alot of red nodes running. Isn't this a sign to you.

Yes, you are right. This is a sign... Can we get Angelo to write a statement of somekind? Anybody has any clue of what is going on?

I wouldn't compare top 20 coins with LWF though. It's a very different coin and approach.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

Volumes are very small. The team should better promote their project. Obviously, this coin is hard to keep in this red market. Now many are losing, and the team should be especially attentive at this time.
Perunex

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Volumes are very small. The team should better promote their project. Obviously, this coin is hard to keep in this red market. Now many are losing, and the team should be especially attentive at this time.

Why would the team care about the volume or the price short-term? They received the funds. Now it is important that they deliver with our funds, what they promised - a working product. As soon as possible.

And then they can start promoting the product and start inviting forwarders and attract consumers with marketing.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

Why would the team care about the volume or the price short-term? They received the funds. Now it is important that they deliver with our funds, what they promised - a working product. As soon as possible.

And then they can start promoting the product and start inviting forwarders and attract consumers with marketing.
You're right, but I think it's interconnected. When we get a working service, it will be a reason to increase interest in this product. Now the community needs news about the development of the project, to preserve interest to the project.
Low trading volumes are risky. If the volume disappears, the coin can delist. Therefore, I think that the team should keep it in control, until come a more stable situation.
belkaloveXXX

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

it look like we got hacked double spend attack so will delsted from cryptopia soon
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

it look like we got hacked double spend attack so will delsted from cryptopia soon

And why would you say that? You got any proof ?
Xamito

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

As the price want to one I would say it looks more like an exit scam...
Furthermore, I am no longer able to access their telegram group. I do not know if it is because I got banned or because they closed it
In any case, this does not look good
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

I do not think that all investors are waiting for a working product. To ico is invested only for the purpose of obtaining a quick profit. And if the project did not give this profit in the near future after the completion of the ico - then it may not be at all in the future
Perunex

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

IMPORTANT!

Please read the (probably last) newsletter:

https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/

It seems that the company and project have ended. At least in this form.

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.

Xamito

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

IMPORTANT!

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.

Yep! It is dead!
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

IMPORTANT!

Unexpected news. The team made a number of mistakes in the management, which they indicated in the article.
I did not think that there would be such a development of events. I do not even know, it is difficult to predict anything.
Anyway, I do not plan to sell my LWF, now it is too cheap.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

IMPORTANT!

It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

IMPORTANT!

It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management
I sold some quantity after the crowd. But most always stayed with me. Interestingly, what will happen next, and to whom the project will go and what plans they will have. Very dark time for this project.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

I sold some quantity after the crowd. But most always stayed with me. Interestingly, what will happen next, and to whom the project will go and what plans they will have. Very dark time for this project.

Miracle might happen ... but that is something that is very rare Smiley
Don't waste your precious time waiting for a miracle
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

IMPORTANT!

Good, if you got your money back. Because in my opinion the project has little chance that in the near future something will change for the better
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

IMPORTANT!

I had big expectation from this project. And I thought that the main reason of low price of their coins is market situation. And yes, I'm still holding LWF coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

I had big expectation from this project. And I thought that the main reason of low price of their coins is market situation. And yes, I'm still holding LWF coins.
The same thing, I thought that the project has a smooth development. But in fact, because of weak management, the project has come to what we see now.
And I also keep my LWF. And what else to do, sell at the current price is too funny.
Perunex

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

IMPORTANT!

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...

YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

IMPORTANT!

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...
If they were not greedy and immediately fix everything in the Fiat money-such problems they would not have. This is typical for most current projects
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: