Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:22 AM

good luck dev i buying your token 0.1 ETH

memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:52:14 AM

I have watched your video presentation about the Lala platform, it quite amazing and interesting to me. I will read more in your blogs, medium and whitepaper in order for me to gain more knowledge about this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:36:31 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:55:53 AM by lalawallet

I've checked all the details of your project and everything is really very good. i am check in website / white paper on your project, concept this project right very nice. i think this project very promosing and hope many investor support your project when ICO will start. I do not know what to say but this project very amazing. give the best to those who have participated here. hope success. regards from me : brokens   Wink

Thanks brokens.
This is a project trying to solve a real historical problems through blockchain.

The team is working hard to make it happen.
We'll try our best to emerge out as one of the most successful projects focusing on the applications of blockchain as it gets more conventional.

Waiting for more big coming events from this project. Surely it must be watchlist. Can we know how far it is going now dev? Smiley

Wakhid,

Thanks for the support.
We are doing very well in terms of developing the project.
Aggressively expanding and building partnerships, while materialising the existing partnership.

You'll soon see the LALA World developments over press and publications as we attract media by developments in our project.

That was great news dev. Expanding and building partnerships event before ico start was a big thing. I will support this project! Godspeed and good luck

Thank you Wakhid,

You've been supporting us from the very beginning. Smiley

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:25 AM

"'Avoid suffer from high cost and complicated process, this hinders the over all growth and entrenches poverty". In that statement, I can say that this is a brilliant platform, this work is worth to support and promote.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:43 AM

Lala World help us to improve and develop the global economy, empowering entrepreneurship and also it brings prosperity. It quite amazing that the purpose of the projects I am seeing now a days is towards improvement and development of the economy. Like this Lala world, it eliminates the middle man that is why it reduces the settlement time and create efficiency.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

Hey, I saw your timeline, and it says that you had an expansion planned to India. Is that development already finished or it's still ongoing?

BINTEX

Powered by,
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:55:37 AM by lalawallet

This will likely to help all recently started businesses but my question is: The cyber protection of all datas in the project, are you guys developing such counter measures if one day, hackers will start to attack your servers?

Hello John.

Thank you for your concern. We are developing countermeasures to make sure we are not hacked/phished. We have are eyes wide open as imposters try to steal credits and do other stuff.

Our team has very high priority for security and we have very able engineers who will make sure the investors and us are safe.

We have also hired third-party services to make sure of this.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

good luck dev i buying your token 0.1 ETH

Thanks, our pre-sale goes live from 25th November. Make sure you are subscribed to us from our website to get constant updates.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:07:49 AM

This will likely to help all recently started businesses but my question is: The cyber protection of all datas in the project, are you guys developing such counter measures if one day, hackers will start to attack your servers?

Hello John.

Thank you for your concern. We are developing countermeasures to make sure we are not hacked/phished. We have are eyes wide open as imposters try to steal credits and do other stuff.

Our team has very high priority for security and we have very able engineers who will make sure the investors and us are safe.

Thank you for the answer, I'm just a bit concerned because this project has a high chance of impacting the economy of a given country.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:16:15 AM

very good project

Free palestine
Purokutow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:42 AM

Lala World help us to improve and develop the global economy, empowering entrepreneurship and also it brings prosperity. It quite amazing that the purpose of the projects I am seeing now a days is towards improvement and development of the economy. Like this Lala world, it eliminates the middle man that is why it reduces the settlement time and create efficiency.

And it improves the relationship of small/big business owners. It is not just improving and developing global economy but also create an organization of business owners for the same cause.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

I'm just starting reading the white paper of Lala World, and I was amazed with the concept and the team who created this. Many people will benefit with this project, small or big businesses and also people can borrow money.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:44:13 AM

Hello John.

Thank you for the answer, I'm just a bit concerned because this project has a high chance of impacting the economy of a given country.
this is a reassuring statement. Thank you. it's a great project for immigrant families. such projects to be successful they need time.
the purpose it serves is very important. big investors are paying attention to it.  Cool
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Hello John.

Aside from that, I read on your website that Lala World is using the blockchain technology for the data security and protection purposes. Therefore, being hacked or breached by some hackers will never be a problem, thanks for the blockchain technology.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

The idea of ​​the project is interesting and necessary. Can bring help in the lives of many people. What is the price of LaLa Tokens?

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:33:28 PM

Lala World is a project that will help lots of people in terms of money. This is also good to all migrants and tourist who doesn't have savings account but need to use money.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:05:19 AM

It is nice to know that the money we work hard is secured by this kind of wallet.. i hope this project will be successfully evolving so the people of world can secure their money with lala world wallet..
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

Its good thing to have a financial ecosystem like lala world. It may easen and improve the daily lives of the people specially the migrants whose having a hard time in their financial needs.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:45 AM

It is nice to know that the money we work hard is secured by this kind of wallet.. i hope this project will be successfully evolving so the people of world can secure their money with lala world wallet..

I am sorry but this looks like a crazy project. I didn't read the whole White Paper though but did you? Why will people use Lala wallet when there are wallets that are capable of holding more tokens than just one? Also there are crypto cards already like Centra, Monaco, Tenx, etc can be used anywhere.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

So this is a wallet app right? just take my money right away !  Cheesy
This is what i'm talking about, with the use of blockchain we can now transact everywhere in the world because of LaLa !

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: