Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Ethereum network is overload right now that takes longer for every transaction to complete will this affect transferring in LaLa wallet as it based in the Ethereum platform?

You can increase the gas price to speed up the transactions, but the whole kitties overwhelming the ether network should be better now  Cheesy
Do you think that is the weakness of the blockchain, the weakness of the blockchain where no one anticipated the volume of network transactions will be like this. But Cryotpkitty will settle down, do not worry, LALA is still valid with governments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TVTVI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

BRIAN CUMMING JOINS LALA ADVISORY
LALA World - Gearing towards a Decentralised Financial Ecosystem, welcomes Mr. Brian Cumming,
as its newest advisor on board. This move demonstrates LaLa World’s continued commitment to
including the highest caliber professionals amongst its management and advisory team.
Read the Full artical at:- https://goo.gl/3grjcY
Join Us on Telegram:- https://t.me/LaLaWorld

It's a Legit and Original project from Lala World, that's why even the experts is attracted to participate in the Lala World team. Let's expect the success of this project because their foundation is become stronger and stronger.
Wow! Even the experts know that this project is real and need to endorse to all people for them to know that this project is design for them.

The fact that experts are actually endorsing Lala World, We are assured that this is a trustworthy project, reviews from critics, partnerships and endorsement from people with deep understanding about the ICO's what more can you ask for. Lala world team is proving us the worth of this project.

Congratulation to LaLaWorld, another expert just recently joined LaLa advisory the team.
Vitalik once supported the protocol for every citizen with a blockchain identity, Hope LALA will get support and advice from Vitalik Buterin.
TVTVI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

What is hardcap of the project?

Hard Cap is 15000 ETH. To know more join us on telegram:- https://t.me/LaLaWorld
that's a lot but i think more or less you will closed the ICO quite near at those numbers because of our community is growing everyday Smiley
might look for some updates in telegram, haven't read some updates yet because of holiday season  Cheesy
The hard hat doesn't look very high,
The team is very professional.

15,000 ETH? Its 150,000 ETH unless its updated. This is a huge amount, $150mil my friend.
NO, I SEE 15000 ETH IS A NORMAL CONDITION, PLEASE 2 LIKE THESE 1 - LALA IS NOT PROFITABLE, WHICH IS BUILDING A PRESENT VALUE TO GOVERNMENTAL AND GOVERNMENT PEOPLE. 2 - I would leave ETH if everyone keeps running for profit without creating a great value for the community, Vitalik said.
TVTVI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

Any thoughts about the developers of lala world?

Always do your diligence, LaLaWorld has some pretty strong partnership, NGO, United Nations,etc...but I still think the amount LaLa raising is high.

NEO has government support, ICONX has government support and LALA too. 1 huge investment from power organizations, Wow very worthy to invest a portion of my money into LALA
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

LALA WORLD TOKEN SALE - BEWARE FOR SCAMSTERS
Dear All Community Members!
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM SITES!!!
LALA Token sale is going to start from 05th Jan 2018,09 PM SGT at 1 ETH= 10,000 LALA Tokens.
THERE ARE NO WAYS TO BUY LALA TOKENS OTHER THAN: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
There are a few Scammers & some Fake Websites have been made(.com/ .org /.eu/.in/.au/)..etc!!!
We Urge You All To Please Refrain From Going to These Sites to Buy LALA Tokens.
No One From the LALA TEAM will ever ask you to send your ETH/ BTC on any address in private or public.
THE ONLY TOKEN SALE PLATFORM IS : https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
For every announcements, please join our official telegram channel:-https://t.me/MyLaLaWorld
!!THANK YOU!!
#belala #behuman
These days so many sites that can ruin your coin. Thank you lala world for being protective to all of your investors and i hope more bless to this good project.

Thats why its very important to be updated and keep communicating about the project so that we can avoid scams and people who are taking advantage.  Be safe everyone and make sure to join their telegram channel.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Grin The Wait is Over, Most Anticipated LALA World ICO Goes Live Grin
LALA World ICO is LIVE now
Thank you all for the outstanding support during the LALA Pre-Sale as we raised 3 Million+ USD.
Our supporters, partners and the entire LALA team is humbled.
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM SITES!
There are no ways to Buy LALA Tokens  other than: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
YOUR LALA ICO GUIDE — HOW TO INVEST

Congrats lala world for the successful pre-ico,  surely this ico will be successful as well,  considering the good reviews and partnerships from the crypto world. Cheers to your success. 🥂
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country
It is quite possible that LaLa will soon be around the world  Smiley

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Great Project, Especially for highly regulated countries like UK, where is incredibly difficult for somewhere who just arrived to open bank account.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Due to what LALA seeks to make a revolution in transactions of individuals, small businesses and microentrepreneurs?

Mostly to improve the financial lives of the immigrants by offering financial services for immigrants to send money back home, along with other products like insurance, loans, etc...as design in the road map.
In fact, this project supports immigrants  Smiley
jackielim

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

Don't be so sure they wont release details of ICO as we go along..

I heard 5m was raised in the first hour, no one knows where it is from but there is some big money coming in

Let’s get back to this after roughly a month. If the 5m is true then a lot of investors trust the project! Good indicator for Lala’s performance this year.

If a lot of investors see's the potential of LaLa world, LaLa world is really making future.
Absolutely right, I hope investors try the lala wallet to see them what the Lala wallet capable of. They will not regret it to invest in this kind of project also it is a win-win situation.
5m which has been raised was a good sign to all investors. If you read the whitepaper of LALA and you are a businessman, you would truely invest to this project. The idea and the concept indeed are all brilliant. One thing that they should do, to register the Lala card to visa or master.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

Don't be so sure they wont release details of ICO as we go along..

I heard 5m was raised in the first hour, no one knows where it is from but there is some big money coming in

Let’s get back to this after roughly a month. If the 5m is true then a lot of investors trust the project! Good indicator for Lala’s performance this year.

If a lot of investors see's the potential of LaLa world, LaLa world is really making future.
Absolutely right, I hope investors try the lala wallet to see them what the Lala wallet capable of. They will not regret it to invest in this kind of project also it is a win-win situation.
5m which has been raised was a good sign to all investors. If you read the whitepaper of LALA and you are a businessman, you would truely invest to this project. The idea and the concept indeed are all brilliant. One thing that they should do, to register the Lala card to visa or master.
yes youre right...that a good sign for sll the investors who wants to invest in lala world.. getting 5 m in just an hour.. is simply amazing... not all project can do what lala achieve.. this is the year where lala be on top...

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
nc_bbr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

even people doesnt use lala wallet, they can also support lala world using lala card.. I think , the most commonly to use in this lala world prject is the lala card.... this will be use by many of us.. those who love to travel avroad.. those who are in international business, exporting and importing.. they can use lala card.. those who love to buy items and product online... they can use lala card... see.Huh lala world is everywhere...Roll Eyes good job lala world...

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I hope that lala guarantee the safeness and privacy of their app because Ive read that the cheaper the method or cheaper the payment, it causes more risky for the customer.
LaLa world guaranteed the safetyness and privacy of their application, They have a good security. LaLa world doing a lot of security for the safeness of our savings.
I also heard that the security of this project is still at a high level! What can not please me! It's just perfect!
Of course! They definitely high the security, it's all about money they hold, if hackers are infiltrate them, it's done for them and the users. Hope it will not. But goodluck LALA World I think they can manage this project.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

I hope that lala guarantee the safeness and privacy of their app because Ive read that the cheaper the method or cheaper the payment, it causes more risky for the customer.
LaLa world guaranteed the safetyness and privacy of their application, They have a good security. LaLa world doing a lot of security for the safeness of our savings.
I also heard that the security of this project is still at a high level! What can not please me! It's just perfect!
Of course! They definitely high the security, it's all about money they hold, if hackers are infiltrate them, it's done for them and the users. Hope it will not. But goodluck LALA World I think they can manage this project.
For me its yes they guarantee of safety, they will not publish and release that application if  theirs something about security. So don't bother about security lala world are surely and trusted
for the sake of people who would use their application. But its fine that you are aware about the safety of all.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

For me its yes they guarantee of safety, they will not publish and release that application if  theirs something about security. So don't bother about security lala world are surely and trusted
for the sake of people who would use their application. But its fine that you are aware about the safety of all.
this question its always asking, but that good because now people are aware and want a secured and trusted security, they want assurance before they decide a decision.
nc_bbr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

this question its always asking, but that good because now people are aware and want a secured and trusted security, they want assurance before they decide a decision.
coz security is the main concerned of everybody... that's why they make sure that if they use or I vest their money in the wallet they can assure that their money is safe...good work lala..

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country
its possible....very posible... in fact lala worl is already well known in some country.. lala need partners and I investor to be in a world that needs a application that will help each everyone of us...
Let's expect and hope for the best.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
Nothing is impossible, for sure someday people will see the greatness and capable of the project. Let's keep supporting the project until the end.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LALA World Partners Cynopsis - A Top 100 RegTech Company and Leaders in KYC/AML
We are joyous and equally proud to announce yet another exciting collaboration of,
LALA World with Cynopsis - A Top RegTech Company founded and based in Singapore.
Read the Full article at:- https://goo.gl/YH9yX8

Nothing really stops the development of the Lala world Grin Because of their idea to help those in need, many people and companies trust them. And we see that they are hardworking in gathering companies that can help Lala World and now focusing on easy-to-process regulation and at low cost. Salute!
lala world has a very good team so they are able to attract investor confidence to join their project and it is very needed by this project. waiting for information soon for 2 more days
Thanks to the link that posted on the previous page. Now it's easy to access everything about the Lala World, so that I can access and manage to get some update of this worthy project.  Hope that this project will continue to grow and connect many people around the world, just like their vision in the future sense.
What the, this LALA is many surprises to us, every day or weekend they have surprises to the members, investors and users. Another partnership for this Project, and about 2 days before the ICO starts, I hope they will release another good news for us, Goodluck LALA World. We know were going to the moon.

Another good news from the dev. well, they are being active after new year's day!
Nice! Can't wait to see Lala world in the long run to success.

KYC/AML are one of the best part of security measures... i am so amazed that Lala world is really pushing their best to get partnership with these companies.
another good news to team lala first the rate of 4.5 and now this keep going you deserve this guys. good luck more investor to come for lala
Very impressive, let us help lala to move forward even more, keep it up, kudos to your whole team.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

No doubt about that lala lwill soon be around the world. oh nice to hear that your going to invest here in lala me too im going cause in lala I know it will be a hight return soon.cause lala is doing great
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: