Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

I don't like migrants and their families, therefore I don't like this coin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

I hear that lala have a service of lending and also you can send money to your family but there is a service of exchanging token to money?
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:58 AM

hello! what is the difference of micromoney and lala world? thanks for the answer Smiley
The services that LALA World Ecosystem offers will be centred around LALA Wallet platform providing financial flexibility to its users.LALA products will be quick, reliable and easy to use. Our Product is LALA Transfer,LALA Lends,LALA Card,LALA billpay, etc...
To Know More About LALA World Join us on Telegram Group here:-https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Oh I see , thank you for enlighten me and giving such a wonderful explanation about the services of LALA World. At first I thought its just an ordinary wallet that only holds my assets but now I learn that it has many use .
Yes and with Lala's services it is not just for migrants and their families without this bank account. And it really makes things easier for us in our lives, just like paying bills and sending money to our love ones lives outside and within the country.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:38:32 AM

There is any public information on how much money has been raised on the pre sale ?

As of now we still waiting for the announcement or publication about the funds raised in the pre sale . Im sure they have a plan to updates us about this .

If both of you want to know more about the project and the progress of the ICO , please join their telegram. The team and devs are all active giving and answering some queries about the project of LALA World.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:23:19 AM

There is any public information on how much money has been raised on the pre sale ?

As of now we still waiting for the announcement or publication about the funds raised in the pre sale . Im sure they have a plan to updates us about this .

I'm excited to see the progress on this project hope they will announce it soon.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:21 AM

I'm excited to see the progress on this project hope they will announce it soon.

Also try to see their website. I think the pre sale can be found their. Im eager to know what would be the result . Is it high enough or they expect it on a higher basis.

chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

I've tried the app already to see how some of the features work. It's noticeable that the application is not 100% finished because you cant have a transaction yet. Are there updates where they say when will the devs release the full version of the app?
i think the app is in beta test ? i think they will launch the full version of the app when the ico end.
Yes it is a beta test for other country, but other country are using it for now, i don't know if what country but they say it's been using by the other country.
is there any update when will they launched the app? cause i want to try it
They already launched in the play store i think so, but it is not been perfect or finished yet! Dude can you go back read because your post and questions is already been over and over again.
the application of lala is available in the playstore but the apps in not fully perfect.

This one of the reason why they now in the ICO , they want to collect more funds that can be use for the improvement of their application , the application available in the playstore is not yet done or still needed to be polish.

Which project ICO is not to raise money. The main thing is whether the fund is actually a place where the money is used to a, and I hope not to let investors disappoint.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

I hear that lala have a service of lending and also you can send money to your family but there is a service of exchanging token to money?
I'm not sure if they have that feature in their Lala wallet wherein you can convert Lala token directly to the currency you want either Peso, USD etc. If they have, it is great but if doesn't I think it is okay also because you can still convert the token to the exchange were it is available. You can convert it either to etherium or directly to bitcoin then put it in coins.ph then you can finally withdraw to actual money.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:04:48 AM

Also try to see their website. I think the pre sale can be found their. Im eager to know what would be the result . Is it high enough or they expect it on a higher basis.
I tried to check their website and it shows that the ico is already ended and there is nothing to show about the result. Maybe sooner or later they will publicly announce it.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:09 AM

I would like to join your Bounty. Thanks!
Your welcome here laurens good choice to join here you just read the whitepaper for more information you can invest here if you want.

zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:52 AM

A little money worship, motionless immigrants do good, old people return to, or home. But the idea is one-sided, and the immigration group is getting bigger and bigger. The coin project is good for this group.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

A little money worship, motionless immigrants do good, old people return to, or home. But the idea is one-sided, and the immigration group is getting bigger and bigger. The coin project is good for this group.
Nice review zhugy78 the number of immigrants is continuously increasing that is why the possibility of becoming this project feasible is also increasing. It is okay sometimes that there are some people out there who are not willing to support, it is normal then.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:31:50 AM

I tried to check their website and it shows that the ico is already ended and there is nothing to show about the result. Maybe sooner or later they will publicly announce it.
Hope they will release some update soon. I'm also excited to see the progress of this project.
weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:40 AM

Nice review zhugy78 the number of immigrants is continuously increasing that is why the possibility of becoming this project feasible is also increasing. It is okay sometimes that there are some people out there who are not willing to support, it is normal then.

The world population immigration scale in this is the coin grow with each passing day, LALA days after the success of the project can be the most important foundation base will have in the future!
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

hello! what is the difference of micromoney and lala world? thanks for the answer Smiley
The services that LALA World Ecosystem offers will be centred around LALA Wallet platform providing financial flexibility to its users.LALA products will be quick, reliable and easy to use. Our Product is LALA Transfer,LALA Lends,LALA Card,LALA billpay, etc...
To Know More About LALA World Join us on Telegram Group here:-https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Oh I see , thank you for enlighten me and giving such a wonderful explanation about the services of LALA World. At first I thought its just an ordinary wallet that only holds my assets but now I learn that it has many use .
Yes and with Lala's services it is not just for migrants and their families without this bank account. And it really makes things easier for us in our lives, just like paying bills and sending money to our love ones lives outside and within the country.
That is right. Their platform is not just designed for the migrants but also for other purposes like business, savings etc. It just happens that maybe the team wants to give priority or credits for the migrants that is why they are always using the word "for migrants" but it doesn't mean that this project is only applicable for them.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:53:00 AM

That is right. Their platform is not just designed for the migrants but also for other purposes like business, savings etc. It just happens that maybe the team wants to give priority or credits for the migrants that is why they are always using the word "for migrants" but it doesn't mean that this project is only applicable for them.
Yes you are right about that, since it is wallet there are many can do this such as savings, paying bills, transactions etc and I believe anyone can use it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:32 AM

I've tried the app already to see how some of the features work. It's noticeable that the application is not 100% finished because you cant have a transaction yet. Are there updates where they say when will the devs release the full version of the app?
i think the app is in beta test ? i think they will launch the full version of the app when the ico end.
Yes it is a beta test for other country, but other country are using it for now, i don't know if what country but they say it's been using by the other country.
They already launched in the play store i think so, but it is not been perfect or finished yet! Dude can you go back read because your post and questions is already been over and over again.
the application of lala is available in the playstore but the apps in not fully perfect.

This one of the reason why they now in the ICO , they want to collect more funds that can be use for the improvement of their application , the application available in the playstore is not yet done or still needed to be polish.

Which project ICO is not to raise money. The main thing is whether the fund is actually a place where the money is used to a, and I hope not to let investors disappoint.

Just scanning on the web : An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

I just try to understand what ICO is and then I see this article about ICO means. In my own comment, it's also giving start up time to newly company to make a name of their own token/altcoins. For future benefits of newly company as well.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:24:31 AM

I think that its better to see what are the future effects of this lala world. Im looking at the facts that asians are more prone in spending large bill for remmitance. This will be a game changer if it launch globally.
Yes that is right, the remittance in Asian countries is quite expensive compare to other that is why their target market should around here in Asia. I am pretty sure before they push-through this project, they already simulate the project itself. The possible scenario, long term effect, short term effects and everything they need to consider.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

Just scanning on the web : An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

I just try to understand what ICO is and then I see this article about ICO means. In my own comment, it's also giving start up time to newly company to make a name of their own token/altcoins. For future benefits of newly company as well.

Nice publication. It is another way of easily introduce the newly created business in the market. Also businesses are doing ICO because they want to publicly inform the people what is their token all about, scope, capabilities and ofcourse they want to earn more investors and customers. I also learned from other expert in crypto, one of the purpose of ICO is to be able to exchange your token in other token and I think that is the reason why it is called decentralized.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:17 AM

People behind this project LALA World giving all their best for this project to become successful and for their application to become a quality application that everybody can use . I heard that LALA world is now negotiating to some big company .
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: