Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

Does lala working fullu functional now?

nope not just yet, I got a hunch that it will be fully functional after the ICO or days before the ICO finished.

Hi debil, as usual the project will start after the ICO. They're still on process with gathering funds for the development of the project. If you want to know more about the dates, you can check the roadmap on the website and the whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Purokutow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

I do not understand yet how this will help migrants?

You'd better read the white paper over and over, with a detailed account of it. It is mainly to provide services such as quick transfer, small loan demand and so on.
All the information and question in your mind are in the whitepaper, you should better download it and read it.
yes sir, just download the whitepaper of lalaword, all the information about this project is their so you just need to read it or join to the telegram

In this world, reading is essential dear. You can read the whitepaper or back read as much as possible. Sometimes, a good teacher will lead you where to find an answer but don't give the answer right away.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

I believe in Lala's delivery of promise because of its experienced team with wide global network.
We should hoard icos now!
if you believe on what LaLa will able to do in the near future. Go ahead and invest now. It's your money, it is your choice. Of course, it is not that impossible to be succesful because LaLa wallet reached 100m on their pre-sale.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

I've tried the app already to see how some of the features work. It's noticeable that the application is not 100% finished because you cant have a transaction yet. Are there updates where they say when will the devs release the full version of the app?
i think the app is in beta test ? i think they will launch the full version of the app when the ico end.
Yes it is a beta test for other country, but other country are using it for now, i don't know if what country but they say it's been using by the other country.
is there any update when will they launched the app? cause i want to try it
They already launched in the play store i think so, but it is not been perfect or finished yet! Dude can you go back read because your post and questions is already been over and over again.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

I've tried the app already to see how some of the features work. It's noticeable that the application is not 100% finished because you cant have a transaction yet. Are there updates where they say when will the devs release the full version of the app?
i think the app is in beta test ? i think they will launch the full version of the app when the ico end.
Yes it is a beta test for other country, but other country are using it for now, i don't know if what country but they say it's been using by the other country.
They already launched in the play store i think so, but it is not been perfect or finished yet! Dude can you go back read because your post and questions is already been over and over again.
the application of lala is available in the playstore but the apps in not fully perfect.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Just watch your youtube video about this cool app, I think its informative enough to attract customers globally. I will surely visit LALA website for further more information. So excited!
can you share the link? thank you in advance
Find below youtube link.you can see more videos related to LALA World.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcnh2DTw_mXECPgOOBN84Q/videos
Wow! such a wonderful video, I have learned a lot of information about LaLa World.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

This will help migrants since lala's platform can be used for remittance services which have little transaction fees involved when sending money to their loved ones abroad. Also, they can avail of low interest short term loans for their financial needs. There are other services as well but it is best to read their white paper mate.

Exactly not only that Lala world will also help the migrants to transfer money anytime they want using their wallets unlike financial institutions that we have to wait for their availability before we can transfer money to our loved ones.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Website looks very nice. Good luck dev!
Yes you're right this kind of application/website is very nice it will helps so many people all over the world.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
ofeniaano

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

You'd better read the white paper over and over, with a detailed account of it. It is mainly to provide services such as quick transfer, small loan demand and so on.
All the information and question in your mind are in the whitepaper, you should better download it and read it.
yes sir, just download the whitepaper of lalaword, all the information about this project is their so you just need to read it or join to the telegram

In this world, reading is essential dear. You can read the whitepaper or back read as much as possible. Sometimes, a good teacher will lead you where to find an answer but don't give the answer right away.
if you're determined to know the answer of how will this help the immigrants, maybe we should be more determined to read to know the answer in the question: why are we questioning?
harasdamagans

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:29:11 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:22:51 PM by harasdamagans

if you're determined to know the answer of how will this help the immigrants, maybe we should be more determined to read to know the answer in the question: why are we questioning?
This is not just for immigrants, it is for everyone but for you to know some small information, (you can check our white paper) it helps because it will directly pass the wallet to another user. you can withdraw it in any remittances in lower value transaction cost.
Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

nice. hard to find a good project like this on December. But I see many project focus on payment like this. hope Lala can do better

Well, they working tirelessly on security features. they also prioritize poor people with family working abroad which is for me is far different from other wallets.
As bitcoin transactions get more expensive time for other coins will come
Yes i agree to you lukesimon this project will help a lot of people everybody needs a money to support their needs to buy foods,personal use paying bills thanks lala and the team member for making a good platform.
though there are loads of digital wallet in the world, LaLa world is making a huge difference in terms of platforms which I am so excited to see the success of this project.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

nice. hard to find a good project like this on December. But I see many project focus on payment like this. hope Lala can do better

Well, they working tirelessly on security features. they also prioritize poor people with family working abroad which is for me is far different from other wallets.
I'm also amazed how much they wanted to have a solid security system which is different and unique from other wallets.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

I think that its better to see what are the future effects of this lala world. Im looking at the facts that asians are more prone in spending large bill for remmitance. This will be a game changer if it launch globally.

I beg to disagree, there are also a great number of expats from the west scattered all over the world, specially in asia and in the middle east. I bet that with lala's benefits and interoperability in different countries, they might be a prospective user as well of lala world.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:19:11 PM

I'm also amazed how much they wanted to have a solid security system which is different and unique from other wallets.

It is normal that wallet services needed solid security system , it holds the assets of the user.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

the application of lala is available in the playstore but the apps in not fully perfect.

This one of the reason why they now in the ICO , they want to collect more funds that can be use for the improvement of their application , the application available in the playstore is not yet done or still needed to be polish.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

Oh I see , Great move for the team . They make and focus in launching their application so that they can attract and make more investors . If the investors can see and try their application at first time they see this ICO and they find its a worthy project then they will not double think and they will invest.
I think lala world will be worth to invest. Their roadmap of the project and whitepaper itself is a good one to read. A promising project in the sector of online financial services.

It is sir, LALA world have a potential to compete in the market they choose to offer . From the concept of the application down to the services they want to provide , as we know , people here in the forum are badly needed wallets that can hold and keep their assets and money. Imagine it if that wallet launch outside cryptoworld . Many people surely will avail this kind of services.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Ginos

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

There is any public information on how much money has been raised on the pre sale ?
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

hello! what is the difference of micromoney and lala world? thanks for the answer Smiley
The services that LALA World Ecosystem offers will be centred around LALA Wallet platform providing financial flexibility to its users.LALA products will be quick, reliable and easy to use. Our Product is LALA Transfer,LALA Lends,LALA Card,LALA billpay, etc...
To Know More About LALA World Join us on Telegram Group here:-https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Oh I see , thank you for enlighten me and giving such a wonderful explanation about the services of LALA World. At first I thought its just an ordinary wallet that only holds my assets but now I learn that it has many use .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

Just watch your youtube video about this cool app, I think its informative enough to attract customers globally. I will surely visit LALA website for further more information. So excited!
can you share the link? thank you in advance
Find below youtube link.you can see more videos related to LALA World.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcnh2DTw_mXECPgOOBN84Q/videos

Wow, such a informative publication about the application LALA , I just hope it will continue to grow and make more improvements so that it can compete to the market where they choose to offer their services. GoodLuck !
I think, It will grow. In this kind of project that has a good goal for fellow human beings not only to earn but to help and provide good service to each other, it is not impossible to succeed in the end and achieve this goal.

Youre right about that sir , LALA team give their best job just for this project and their application to become an application that everyone or every customer feel satisfied when they use the LALA application .
thanks for the information sir its a big help for me to know what lala is
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:05 PM

There is any public information on how much money has been raised on the pre sale ?

As of now we still waiting for the announcement or publication about the funds raised in the pre sale . Im sure they have a plan to updates us about this .
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: