Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

It better be a good marketing strategy to attract our fellow migrants, feeling excited about this project

Dont worry sooner or later migrants will start noticing this project,  and Lala world will surely make a name and migrants and non migrants will start using their services.  But I agree that marketing Lala is crucial in this stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

We hope that more participants will see lala’s potential. There are
so many ico choices in the market already but we have to be
very careful when choosing what to participate in..
Yes but if you read it you see how lala is so wonderful and thats my request just read the white paper and the basic info lala and you see it what lala is
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

Is Lala release their demo app? looking forward for more updates thank you. Wink

Yes, you can get it on playstore mate.
how about in ios ? for the updates i follow them in facebook i watch the latest video and thats how i more understand what lala is
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

Yes but if you read it you see how lala is so wonderful and thats my request just read the white paper and the basic info lala and you see it what lala is
We already know that lala is more have potential, we can't force them to join until they experience it but for me lala is great and worth to join in.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

It better be a good marketing strategy to attract our fellow migrants, feeling excited about this project

Dont worry sooner or later migrants will start noticing this project,  and Lala world will surely make a name and migrants and non migrants will start using their services.  But I agree that marketing Lala is crucial in this stage.
i think lala is doing great now but i trust the dev and the team i know they will came up something new to attract more investor
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Yes that is right. Thanks for reminding us. Now a days the number of ICO participating in this forum is continuously increasing, to the point that you don't know where to join and participate. So I suggest, better to read first the feedback of the others and their whitepaper.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

i think lala is doing great now but i trust the dev and the team i know they will came up something new to attract more investor
In fact, we the supporters are part of their marketing strategy. So it means that at somehow, we are helping them to notice their project globally. I find it very exciting if I became a part of the business who's already successful someday.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

In fact, we the supporters are part of their marketing strategy. So it means that at somehow, we are helping them to notice their project globally. I find it very exciting if I became a part of the business who's already successful someday.
We Would be very glad to support and promote the lala world because it has a potential and has a good vision to the people of providing their services.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Does lala somehow connected to the largest bank companies in each country?
The admin of Lala said that in every country they will have a branch, they will also talk to the potential bank partners in that country. So it means that in each country they have facilities, they have also connections with regards to the banking and finance.

If that is the case, then lala is really a great project. Not only the unbanked migrants but everyone who has a smartphone can use lala and transact using it.

In every country there are very large populations of people without a bank and it's just right to install
facilities in every country, as well as their connection to the banks of each country.

Thats right,  now combine that to the population of migrants in each country then for sure a lot of people will use Lala wallet once they fully operate. 
I don't know if this question is already answered. But I just confused why for those many other possible main customers, they chose migrants to be their primary customers. I mean, yes this project is applicable to many other type of customers, but they are using "migrants" as front of their project. Why is that so?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:37:30 PM

I think lala must show how their security works in order to target the interest of the people globally.
I am very curious too in their security because if I have a family overseas, i need assurance that lala can be trusted.

agree with you guys, Lala world is really giving us a promising and unique platform which for me, it is better for LaLa to show some demo video about how their security works to even convince us more that LaLa world is really making a huge difference with other digital wallets.
I agree also that they should do it. But I wonder is it safe to discuss and elaborate in public how their security will work? Coz I think at some reason, it can use against them.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:02:47 PM

Besides that we can see roadmap ,pre-sale prices and Social Media Communities,
where is the list of exchanges planned in future? It's also useful information for everybody that's interested in the project!

I agree with you very much. In the future, the plan of those exchanges is very important for supporting the price of coins, and it is also an important way to attract more interested investors.
Honestly we are also waiting for that announcement. The admins and devs said that we should have patient for that because they will release the updates as soon as they have progress in that issue.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

Does lala somehow connected to the largest bank companies in each country?

I dont think so,  Lala world will use block chain technology and lala world is for unbanked individuals, so they dont have to be connected to the largest bank,  Lala world needs to improve and make sure their services is available with the countries that has a huge population of migrants. 
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:52:50 AM

LaLa World ("LALA") is about migrants and their unfounded families. Its ECOSYSTEM is enabled by the LaLa Wallet as PLATFORM, a sign-on platform that revolves around their problems and problems. Employment issues, digital IDs, community builds, government and NGO partnerships, health issues, and, of course, new financial ecosystems for huge populations by utilizing the blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash, digital and crypto.

LaLa is a new era of one-stop Wallet based on ethhereum and hyperledger blocks that allow investors to capitalize on the rise in blockchain and also underbanked into the financial ecosystem. By creating a new peer-to-peer ecosystem, LaLa aims to revolutionize the way individuals, small businesses and micro entrepreneurs transact, make payments, borrow money and related products such as insurance, domestic and cross border remittances, cards and other common banking products. .
By building an established online business model, the HotelCoin project transforms traditional accommodation into a new generation community-based ecosystem where one can share, sell or ...
Wow, very detailed thanks for providing this imformation I have learned a lot about LaLa world. Thanks sir  Wink
This wallet is amazing many services they can offer, it will help the unbanked families and there's a lot of services they can offer in their investors and users.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

I think lala must show how their security works in order to target the interest of the people globally.
I am very curious too in their security because if I have a family overseas, i need assurance that lala can be trusted.

agree with you guys, Lala world is really giving us a promising and unique platform which for me, it is better for LaLa to show some demo video about how their security works to even convince us more that LaLa world is really making a huge difference with other digital wallets.
I agree also that they should do it. But I wonder is it safe to discuss and elaborate in public how their security will work? Coz I think at some reason, it can use against them.
Maybe they need to give a brief information about how their application is secure and can be trusted but not totally discuss or give all the information on how they make their application works in terms of security.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

LaLa World ("LALA") is about migrants and their unfounded families. Its ECOSYSTEM is enabled by the LaLa Wallet as PLATFORM, a sign-on platform that revolves around their problems and problems. Employment issues, digital IDs, community builds, government and NGO partnerships, health issues, and, of course, new financial ecosystems for huge populations by utilizing the blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash, digital and crypto.

LaLa is a new era of one-stop Wallet based on ethhereum and hyperledger blocks that allow investors to capitalize on the rise in blockchain and also underbanked into the financial ecosystem. By creating a new peer-to-peer ecosystem, LaLa aims to revolutionize the way individuals, small businesses and micro entrepreneurs transact, make payments, borrow money and related products such as insurance, domestic and cross border remittances, cards and other common banking products. .
By building an established online business model, the HotelCoin project transforms traditional accommodation into a new generation community-based ecosystem where one can share, sell or ...
Wow, very detailed thanks for providing this imformation I have learned a lot about LaLa world. Thanks sir  Wink
This wallet is amazing many services they can offer, it will help the unbanked families and there's a lot of services they can offer in their investors and users.
A wallet that has all we need. Very convenient and easy to use, also many services that can offer to all their users. Many people will benefit the services that Lala is offering now. This kind of project is really something that we need to support.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:43 AM

Yes, I already saw the potential of this project. It has a strong foundation and good perspective and motives to help a lot of people in this world.
Also their team is very responsible in their task/jobs. They are very dedicated in helping people. You can see in their twitter post how they really want to help and spread Lala in the world. The potential of this project is very high, but the good thing about them is their eagerness to help other and that is the most unique part of this ICO.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:01:17 AM

Maybe they need to give a brief information about how their application is secure and can be trusted but not totally discuss or give all the information on how they make their application works in terms of security.
Yes, just a brief and short explanation is enough. They just need to show the general process of their security. However, the team is the one who can show it.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

Yes, just a brief and short explanation is enough. They just need to show the general process of their security. However, the team is the one who can show it.

I don't think Lala would jeopardize their company with high risk security if that's what you guys were concern about.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:44:20 AM

Yes, I already saw the potential of this project. It has a strong foundation and good perspective and motives to help a lot of people in this world.
Also their team is very responsible in their task/jobs. They are very dedicated in helping people. You can see in their twitter post how they really want to help and spread Lala in the world. The potential of this project is very high, but the good thing about them is their eagerness to help other and that is the most unique part of this ICO.
Exactly, they are not looking for the high gross income, they manage to give more importance to the usefulness of their app. Although income is important too but their primary goal is to help.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:58:26 AM

I think the team have some problems with the changes in token sale rules. Someone in their telegram is complaining that it is unfair for them who invested on the first 3 days of pre-sale(40%) and for the new investors has a 50% discount.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: