Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country
It is quite possible that LaLa will soon be around the world  Smiley

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
Nothing is impossible, for sure someday people will see the greatness and capable of the project. Let's keep supporting the project until the end.
Yes you are right, nothing is impossible especially you will do all your best for the benefits of the majority. That's what Lala World did, They think of a project / business that they will earn money at the same time helping many people.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

I was hoping that some investors in the philippines invest on lala and advertise it in the ph.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

Just visited the feedbacks about lala app in google play, There are lots of positive feedback. Surely will attract many investors

Thanks for the devs who works hard for LaLa.
You are absolutely right its their hard work that produce a really great project 👍
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
Nothing is impossible, for sure someday people will see the greatness and capable of the project. Let's keep supporting the project until the end.
Yes you are right, nothing is impossible especially you will do all your best for the benefits of the majority. That's what Lala World did, They think of a project / business that they will earn money at the same time helping many people.
I think our support is very helpful to the project, it's nice when someone believes in you! Many people talk about Lala only good
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

I think our support is very helpful to the project, it's nice when someone believes in you! Many people talk about Lala only good
its nice to know that there are lots of people that support lala to the fullest..im happy to know that well know people are supporting lala world... it only means that they know that lala is a well deserve to invest..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

its nice to know that there are lots of people that support lala to the fullest..im happy to know that well know people are supporting lala world... it only means that they know that lala is a well deserve to invest..
People support Lala World because they believe that this project will benefit many people, and the services offered by Lala World is all about helping poor people. The endorser of Lala is a well known person, so I think no one can say that Lala World will be failed on their goal.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Better to support good project like this Lala World. As you can see their good strategy around the world like Singapore and many more. They build strong foundation by keeping in touch and open/transparent in their telegram and different updates.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Grin The Wait is Over, Most Anticipated LALA World ICO Goes Live Grin
LALA World ICO is LIVE now
Thank you all for the outstanding support during the LALA Pre-Sale as we raised 3 Million+ USD.
Our supporters, partners and the entire LALA team is humbled.
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM SITES!
There are no ways to Buy LALA Tokens  other than: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
YOUR LALA ICO GUIDE — HOW TO INVEST
Join Us on Telegram:- https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Thank you Lala World for this Guide and Reminders for those Scamers want to steal the money of many people/investors. Guy's what are we waiting for? Let's participate Grin
Lala World is really very responsible, since then they don't miss to remind and guide us. Our investment is a pleasure to entrust to this project.
Exactly, it is very important to remind about the scam thing. Specially to this kind of project which the possibility to become successful is very high. Those scammers will use the hype of this project to attract more victims.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

In appearance, a good project for investment, there are expert opinions about the risks of investment, as well as about the liquidity of the token after the ICO
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

After a long wait, finally there was good information about the project. I expect the ICO nice time to invest.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Thank you all for the outstanding support during the LALA Pre-Sale as we raised 3 Million+ USD.
There are no ways to Buy LALA Tokens  other than: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/

Thank you Lala World for this Guide and Reminders for those Scamers want to steal the money of many people/investors. Guy's what are we waiting for? Let's participate Grin
Lala World is really very responsible, since then they don't miss to remind and guide us. Our investment is a pleasure to entrust to this project.
Exactly, it is very important to remind about the scam thing. Specially to this kind of project which the possibility to become successful is very high. Those scammers will use the hype of this project to attract more victims.
Good thing about Lala World, the team always update all their followers and investors. They'll make sure the safety of all people who follow and believe their project.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Good thing about Lala World, the team always update all their followers and investors. They'll make sure the safety of all people who follow and believe their project.
Yes they did not just worrying about their project and income. They also give importance in their supporters, followers and most specially to their investors and customers.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

Seems like a worthwhile mission here.

Yes it is Wink LaLa World will really make a big difference in financial industry once the platform is launch and it could make changes for the lives of unbanked people who will use the platform, they had a successful pre-sale after selling 10m+ tokens.

Indeed.  Cant wait for Lala to launch the full version of their app,  I will surely navigate the app and see how it works and experience the kind of service they could provide. 
Lala world will indeed make a big difference!!  Especially when it comes to financial stability of migrants and making better transactions from what we have now..

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

Seems like a worthwhile mission here.

Yes it is Wink LaLa World will really make a big difference in financial industry once the platform is launch and it could make changes for the lives of unbanked people who will use the platform, they had a successful pre-sale after selling 10m+ tokens.

Indeed.  Cant wait for Lala to launch the full version of their app,  I will surely navigate the app and see how it works and experience the kind of service they could provide. 
Lala world will indeed make a big difference!!  Especially when it comes to financial stability of migrants and making better transactions from what we have now..
This will help many people in terms of financial. Lala World aim to help people in need and want to spread this all over the world. This is what we need today, a project that really concern on people inn need.
bulacarango

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

How Long does the token normally get to update
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

What do you mean get to update? What kind of update you are pertaining for? If you are asking what kind of exchange this token is available, I guess the management don't have any announcement about that yet.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Token allocation is instant. The transfer/distribution will take place after the ICO (5-Feb-2018)
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

yes your'e right they always keep on update us that's why they have so many investors in a short time thanks for always updating us great job team lala
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

After a long wait, finally there was good information about the project. I expect the ICO nice time to invest.
In fact sir this past few weeks, there is some announcement saying that Lala world have a good ratings in some website and that website is promoting the goodness of this project. Also there is a rumor that the newly opened ICO has just already earned about 5M USD but I'm not sure about it.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Don't be so sure they wont release details of ICO as we go along..

I heard 5m was raised in the first hour, no one knows where it is from but there is some big money coming in

Let’s get back to this after roughly a month. If the 5m is true then a lot of investors trust the project! Good indicator for Lala’s performance this year.

If a lot of investors see's the potential of LaLa world, LaLa world is really making future.
Absolutely right, I hope investors try the lala wallet to see them what the Lala wallet capable of. They will not regret it to invest in this kind of project also it is a win-win situation.
5m which has been raised was a good sign to all investors. If you read the whitepaper of LALA and you are a businessman, you would truely invest to this project. The idea and the concept indeed are all brilliant. One thing that they should do, to register the Lala card to visa or master.
True. Their whitepaper and website is some kind of pursuing to the readers. I remember when I am reading it, I feel like I want to read more about this platform because it is quite interesting.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: