Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
mervane020

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Grin The Wait is Over, Most Anticipated LALA World ICO Goes Live Grin
LALA World ICO is LIVE now
Thank you all for the outstanding support during the LALA Pre-Sale as we raised 3 Million+ USD.
Our supporters, partners and the entire LALA team is humbled.
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM SITES!
There are no ways to Buy LALA Tokens  other than: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
YOUR LALA ICO GUIDE — HOW TO INVEST
Join Us on Telegram:- https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Thank you Lala World for this Guide and Reminders for those Scamers want to steal the money of many people/investors. Guy's what are we waiting for? Let's participate Grin
Lala World is really very responsible, since then they don't miss to remind and guide us. Our investment is a pleasure to entrust to this project.
Exactly, it is very important to remind about the scam thing. Specially to this kind of project which the possibility to become successful is very high. Those scammers will use the hype of this project to attract more victims.
Good thing about Lala World, the team always update all their followers and investors. They'll make sure the safety of all people who follow and believe their project.
yes your'e right they always keep on update us that's why they have so many investors in a short time thanks for always updating us great job team lala

That's what good about LaLa. They always update us to ensure about the project and make us excited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country
It is quite possible that LaLa will soon be around the world  Smiley

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
Nothing is impossible, for sure someday people will see the greatness and capable of the project. Let's keep supporting the project until the end.
Yeah right specially the target partners of Lala world is one of a kind existing business around the world. That is why the dream or the idea of becoming well-known globally in really possible.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I was hoping that some investors in the philippines invest on lala and advertise it in the ph.
Many Filipinos were going to take this project, because 1st of all other Filipinos are immigration and I think this will be the other solutions to trust the money given in their family lefted in the PH.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

I visited their website and I see the success partnership of LALA world to other big company, Hope to see it in our country

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime. 
Nothing is impossible, for sure someday people will see the greatness and capable of the project. Let's keep supporting the project until the end.
Yes you are right, nothing is impossible especially you will do all your best for the benefits of the majority. That's what Lala World did, They think of a project / business that they will earn money at the same time helping many people.
I think our support is very helpful to the project, it's nice when someone believes in you! Many people talk about Lala only good
its nice to know that there are lots of people that support lala to the fullest..im happy to know that well know people are supporting lala world... it only means that they know that lala is a well deserve to invest..
People support Lala World because they believe that this project will benefit many people, and the services offered by Lala World is all about helping poor people. The endorser of Lala is a well known person, so I think no one can say that Lala World will be failed on their goal.

Thats right from the very beginning theres a lot of people supporting this project already because we really believe about the vision of this project is good and now theres even a lot of experts supporting it.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

can I ask a question? to lazy to check all post but how much lala raised on pre sale?
We raised 3 Million+ USD during this period and counting. To Know more about it Join us on telegram:- https://t.me/LaLaWorld
Oh thanks for the update i dont know thaht lala raised 3million+ usd is just a short time thanks for the update sir ill join in telegram to be more updated
wow thats nice 3million usd every week lala have a award last top 1 in ranking then the new investor and partnership now 3 million usd in just a short time nice

For sure Lala world will raise more because theres a lot of positive feedbacks,  good reviews from critics and also partnerships. 
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Yes you are right, nothing is impossible especially you will do all your best for the benefits of the majority. That's what Lala World did, They think of a project / business that they will earn money at the same time helping many people.
I think our support is very helpful to the project, it's nice when someone believes in you! Many people talk about Lala only good
its nice to know that there are lots of people that support lala to the fullest..im happy to know that well know people are supporting lala world... it only means that they know that lala is a well deserve to invest..

Better to support good project like this Lala World. As you can see their good strategy around the world like Singapore and many more. They build strong foundation by keeping in touch and open/transparent in their telegram and different updates.

Thats what I like about this project,  the team is very responsive and transparent especially in their telegram channel and thats one of my criteria before investing in a project/ico. 
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

LaLa World was created to a greater extent for immigrants and their low-income families?
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Is this new financial ecosystem for a huge low-income population by using a revolutionary revolution to bridge the gap between the monetary, digital and cryptic world will have an implementation in all countries?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Would like to congatulate in advance for this ICO stage and finshing it with an excellent job greetings! Plus the promo for every ico stage is already rewarding. More invesyors, partnership and supporters are already participating.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

People support Lala World because they believe that this project will benefit many people, and the services offered by Lala World is all about helping poor people. The endorser of Lala is a well known person, so I think no one can say that Lala World will be failed on their goal.

Thats right from the very beginning theres a lot of people supporting this project already because we really believe about the vision of this project is good and now theres even a lot of experts supporting it.

We see the whole of the Lala World not only focusing on the progress of the project, its vision for poor people
and migrants are very impressive. So many people believe that the project will reach success, not just for the
builder of Lala World as well as for everyone of people who will experience fast and good service.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

We see the whole of the Lala World not only focusing on the progress of the project, its vision for poor people
and migrants are very impressive. So many people believe that the project will reach success, not just for the
builder of Lala World as well as for everyone of people who will experience fast and good service.
When a project that aims to helps the minority comes along, it can have the support of the people in every classes. Lala is that kind of project, it brings people together to support each other. I hope we can continue this and go in to the future together.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

BRIAN CUMMING JOINS LALA ADVISORY
LALA World - Gearing towards a Decentralised Financial Ecosystem, welcomes Mr. Brian Cumming,
as its newest advisor on board. This move demonstrates LaLa World’s continued commitment to
including the highest caliber professionals amongst its management and advisory team.
Read the Full artical at:- https://goo.gl/3grjcY

Done reading the article from posted link in the previous comment. Lala World is truly a legit project now a days. It compose of different but reliable name/participant/dev/expert. No wonder that the this will gonna be successful this 2018 and so on. I will continue to participate and invest for sure. Good luck to everyone.

done reading too, No wonder why LaLa world is gaining good feedbacks with famous successful people, they naturally see's the potential of this project.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:49 AM

It is quite possible that LaLa will soon be around the world  Smiley

Not only possible,  I know it will happen. The way they advertise and market the project it will surely be known in the future,  so i think im going to invest now who knows whats the value of Lala token after sometime.  

Based on reading the articles of hacked, Brian Cummings and other companies, they believed in LaLa world because of its ambitious vision by helping the poor and unbanked people to experience fair treatment between poor and rich people.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

Grin The Wait is Over, Most Anticipated LALA World ICO Goes Live Grin
LALA World ICO is LIVE now
Thank you all for the outstanding support during the LALA Pre-Sale as we raised 3 Million+ USD.
Our supporters, partners and the entire LALA team is humbled.
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM SITES!
There are no ways to Buy LALA Tokens  other than: https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
YOUR LALA ICO GUIDE — HOW TO INVEST

Thank you Lala World for this Guide and Reminders for those Scamers want to steal the money of many people/investors. Guy's what are we waiting for? Let's participate Grin
Lala World is really very responsible, since then they don't miss to remind and guide us. Our investment is a pleasure to entrust to this project.
Exactly, it is very important to remind about the scam thing. Specially to this kind of project which the possibility to become successful is very high. Those scammers will use the hype of this project to attract more victims.
exactly that's why their a lot questioning about the high security that lala world can give? So dont worry lala world will provided and keep safety all of the investor's, and the team behind this ico are active always giving a new update, i know lala will give 100% to be a trusted ico.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

Is this new financial ecosystem for a huge low-income population by using a revolutionary revolution to bridge the gap between the monetary, digital and cryptic world will have an implementation in all countries?
Yes it is sir. Maybe there are some existing project that looks like this Lala but all of you have mentioned is the characteristics of Lala world. You can check the details of this project for you to know that uniqueness of this platform.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

BRIAN CUMMING JOINS LALA ADVISORY
LALA World - Gearing towards a Decentralised Financial Ecosystem, welcomes Mr. Brian Cumming,
as its newest advisor on board. This move demonstrates LaLa World’s continued commitment to
including the highest caliber professionals amongst its management and advisory team.
Read the Full artical at:- https://goo.gl/3grjcY

Done reading the article from posted link in the previous comment. Lala World is truly a legit project now a days. It compose of different but reliable name/participant/dev/expert. No wonder that the this will gonna be successful this 2018 and so on. I will continue to participate and invest for sure. Good luck to everyone.

done reading too, No wonder why LaLa world is gaining good feedbacks with famous successful people, they naturally see's the potential of this project.
Even those influential people are seeing the goodness of Lala world to mankind. That is why they know to themselves that someday it will become truly successful and they want to be part of it.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

Would like to congatulate in advance for this ICO stage and finshing it with an excellent job greetings! Plus the promo for every ico stage is already rewarding. More invesyors, partnership and supporters are already participating.
Their promo is one of a kind. It only means that their previous token sale had a good end result and hopefully the current ICO will have the same result.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

LALA is currently in the ICO, looks like a little, a bit high on the hard top. How do you see it, is it worth taking part in? Although ICO is hot at the moment, it should be not very good to break out, but what is not very good to say next month
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

nice logo & website ... i like it ... hope your project runs successfully  Smiley

Thanks, if you have time please read some news and updates about the progress of their ico in to their website and join to their telegram.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

How Long does the token normally get to update

Check it back after a month or so.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: