Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is POW token a scam?  (Read 7988 times)
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

pow airdrop is clueless.,however we got it free we cannot judge it as scam but it will be one of a shit and waste of time if it will just turn as a garbage coin. for now,let's just wait from their updates and focus on other  coins which is better than pow.
Truly, now this most correct decision. I have tokens too POW, but I just store them. Frankly speaking, I don't think that they will make success and high price.

POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

pow airdrop is clueless.,however we got it free we cannot judge it as scam but it will be one of a shit and waste of time if it will just turn as a garbage coin. for now,let's just wait from their updates and focus on other  coins which is better than pow.

Thank you for your positive feedback, exactly just wait for feedback and developments then you will have a better idea of the program, have a read of the white paper also which can be found on the web site, again many thanks for your contribution. Wink

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:12:16 AM

Truly, now this most correct decision. I have tokens too POW, but I just store them. Frankly speaking, I don't think that they will make success and high price.

Follow the news, follow the development and the positivity around this program then maybe you will see the full potential, team working very hard to make this work for all!  Wink

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:12 AM

I will be honest i dont have an interest with pow token, but eventhough i dont have an interest with pow token i am sure that the it is not a scam why? Because pow token is we will be on the market soon, and when it included to the market i am now believing that it has a big possibility that it is not scam at all.

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:27:31 AM

I will be honest i dont have an interest with pow token, but eventhough i dont have an interest with pow token i am sure that the it is not a scam why? Because pow token is we will be on the market soon, and when it included to the market i am now believing that it has a big possibility that it is not scam at all.

Thank you, we most definitely are not a scam, the dev's are working hard for this to be a success for all, with close to 125,000 claims and growing rapidly daily we believe it will benefit all who hold POW  Smiley

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

I like this project and was there from start. I have even claimed on test page few days before airdrop. Even I was from first seconds on the airdrop page I couldn't claim until one hour later and not because of network overload only I was able to claim but after I saw error message and couldn't do nothing. After one hour of trying I gave up. I was surprised next day when I logged to POW account using my Facebook because I saw 50.000.000 tokens in my balance. I hope this is not a scam. I can sell for nice profit or hold.

When will be able to transfer this tokens or pay with?

What is with Etherdelta? Who send this tokens to ED? So there is another POW token on ETH chain and will be swapped?

MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:21:56 AM

Thank you, we most definitely are not a scam, the dev's are working hard for this to be a success for all, with close to 125,000 claims and growing rapidly daily we believe it will benefit all who hold POW  Smiley

where can we track progress of the DEV team?
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:55:31 AM

I have on Facebook 35.000.000 Pow for sale, discounted from etherdelta price. If someone is interested, i'm here.

He scammed me.

Paypal : cardi92@live.it
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/marco.cardinali3
Name : Marco Cardinali
I have on Facebook 35.000.000 Pow for sale, discounted from etherdelta price. If someone is interested, i'm here.

He scammed me.

Paypal : cardi92@live.it
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/marco.cardinali3
Name : Marco Cardinali

I think sometimes people ask to be scammed. Sorry dude I know you are the victim but always think that your trade is a scam and you have to check first? Please tell me why you made the trade with this guy using PayPal and send to friend option?

I see at first look 3 red flags:
- He is a newbie, nickname "sinner", email "cardi" (funny heh).

After a second look at post history of this account, you can say who this person is and what he is doing here from start. If there is nothing to find in bitcointalk just don't trade or do it only when you control the trade.

You can mark his trust red to warn other users.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:58:43 AM

There is an explanation about this.
Those are for social media tokens which could possibly go mainstream when pow lite will be combined with POW.
I think it will happened this January or maybe mid February.
Let us just stay tuned, besides it was an airdrop. No effort was done by those who joined.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

where can we track progress of the DEV team?

Hi, you can follow on the www.powtoken.com, also many updates on twitter @POWtoken @POW_SEAsia @PPOW_Europe @POWDensukkeSA also FB POW, hope that helps

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:44:07 AM

There is an explanation about this.
Those are for social media tokens which could possibly go mainstream when pow lite will be combined with POW.
I think it will happened this January or maybe mid February.
Let us just stay tuned, besides it was an airdrop. No effort was done by those who joined.

Yes the POW Lite is basically matched on the blockchain as the POW ERC20 Token, the "bridge" is being tested and the dev's are hoping to have this online mid to late January as you can understand security is the main issue and a smooth crossover for holders of POW Lite

KT Tan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

The number of claimants kept increasing and by 15th Jan,hopefully it will be over 200,000 claimants when the bridge is established.This is definitely not a scam as Lite are given free of charge and all they got is our FB info which is practically worthless as I am sure these informations are already freely available.
kmlkkl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

The member gave a gift as a member through twitter. But the gifts are on the site. They were not informed about how to send our wallets. Is there anyone who can help in this matter? How do I get my points across the site.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:26:57 AM

We cannot conclude yet that this is a scam. My experience with it is that I have joined its airdrop offers then got several counts of pow token but unfortunately, it cannot be withdrawed yet in the account so I am hoping in the future that we can get it.

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

We cannot conclude yet that this is a scam. My experience with it is that I have joined its airdrop offers then got several counts of pow token but unfortunately, it cannot be withdrawed yet in the account so I am hoping in the future that we can get it.

Hello, could you please define a scam, you have a team of developers who are working basically for nothing, there was no ICO, the token is free to everybody who wants to claim if you hold a Facebook or Twitter account.

Everything that the Dev's have explained is happening, we have a delay on the bridge from the original date of December to January to make sure that the security is air tight when the bridge opens, I'm at a loss why this thread is even here.

You will get your bridge and you will also get to do as you please with the ERC20 POW Token and all for FREE  Roll Eyes

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

The member gave a gift as a member through twitter. But the gifts are on the site. They were not informed about how to send our wallets. Is there anyone who can help in this matter? How do I get my points across the site.

You managed to claim the FREE POW, if you look over the website you claimed from you will find all the information you need, white paper, FAQ, etc please read at www.powtoken.com also you can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:06:18 AM

LOL, I claimed it and saw that its price was 10k USD. And right now it is so little. And I could say that this thing is really a scam. I have 4 million of POW. And right now the transfer of Pow isn't up until now. I can sense something fishy in here.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:45:06 AM

LOL, I claimed it and saw that its price was 10k USD. And right now it is so little. And I could say that this thing is really a scam. I have 4 million of POW. And right now the transfer of Pow isn't up until now. I can sense something fishy in here.

Read the updates, educate yourself and sorry how much did you pay for the 4 Million of free POW? The price will fluctuate wildly with so little ERC20 being traded on the exchanges, the price will not be realistic until of course the bridge is finalized from mid JANUARY. Go and read the updates then maybe wouldn't "seem so fishy"

The team are working extremely hard to make this a huge success, and will make next to nothing unless this is a success for all, so please before you throw around accusations of a scam, make sure 1. You educate yourself on the project and 2. You have the full facts & proof before making that accusation

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:35 AM

I have more than 400,000+ POW tokens up to date for signing up free referrals. One of my friends keep following me up on when we will cashout these POW tokens. I just remained silent for now until these ones are finally released and converted to ERC20 tokens.

My cousin also asked me the same. The only thing that matters to me now is the team who is working hard to make these coins fly later on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
KT Tan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:51:25 AM

You can transfer to me if you think its a scam.I do not mind being scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: