Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:51:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀  (Read 50635 times)
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Hello everyone! how's distribution going on?

I submitted my airdrop application last March 04, 2018, 02:17:04 PM but until now there's nothing on my wallet.

Usually how long is the waiting time for the airdrop? i guess 24 days waiting time is too long for an airdrop.
Hey, if you didn't see the message above about messaging the dev you need to do it on Telegram.
The development of the coin ?
As a spokesperson for Gplay, you can news update Gplaycoin
I am volunteering, so if I see someone who needs help I'll pass the message. I support GPLAY a lot so it's a small gesture from me in return to help the community out if I see you need help with something I know. I wouldn't say spokesperson more of a very keen fan and investor Smiley

Gplay Developer admin 15:10 26/03/2018 on Telegram
The first phase of testing will end in few days. We will choose another 10 dedicated community members to help with our phase 2 testing and finally full release of the platform by the end of April. New airdrop phase will be announced this week ! If you have any questions for last airdrop please PM me here. (Telegram)
https://t.me/gplaymarket

Don't forget to come and join us on Discord too me and Mike have been working hard on setting it up =) https://discord.gg/PVrQrrd

It is good to see updates here. The platform will be released maybe in june. But i want to ask if there is already available exchange for gplay?
Yes GPLAY is listed here https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC

Thanks for sharing, interesting to see people asking for 39 satoshis. It's good to know it has a value.
More buyers than sellers which is great to see. Looking forward to the next airdrop as always!
Still hodling, still staking 24/7 Smiley
Crazy price for such a low supply I have took advantage of it a couple of times Cheesy this exchange is trustworthy I haven't had 1 issue yet regards to buying and sending them to my wallet.  
Small msg for everyone, just please don't leave your coin on any exchanges.

Thanks a lit for this information mate. This is the first time i heard this exchange. And would you mind sharing how much is the withdrawal fee for btc?
I think this is the page to find all the fees for all coins :-) https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Fees
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

I would love to hear the news of this coin from Dev
I will sell the bulk of Gplay if I do not know anything about the developer of the coin
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

I will sell the bulk of Gplay if I do not know anything about the developer of the coin

Just sell it already and move on then. This project is focusing on development over rushing ahead with airdrops and bounties.
Bye bye. PS - You can ignore my politeness rating here.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Just sell it already and move on then. This project is focusing on development over rushing ahead with airdrops and bounties.
Yeah I agree, you should really read the whitepaper and road map and see what is prioritised the most in GPLAY. I see the airdrop work being handled between what they want to achieve on the roadmap. Join us on discord we are trying to create a social area for us to all hang out and think of ideas to help the main team regards to promoting specifically to gamers.
davidkakeko

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Yeah I agree, you should really read the whitepaper and road map and see what is prioritised the most in GPLAY. I see the airdrop work being handled between what they want to achieve on the roadmap. Join us on discord we are trying to create a social area for us to all hang out and think of ideas to help the main team regards to promoting specifically to gamers.
I am very interested in this coin, as evidenced by my participation in all GPA programs
But now I almost do not know news about coin
okie, i sold out today
good luck
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

I am very interested in this coin, as evidenced by my participation in all GPA programs
okie, i sold out today
good luck
Well I feel a little sad you have jumped ship so early, to me the roadmap shows they're multi tasking through this quarter so I kind of respect their time. Add me on Telegram or Discord I will try to keep everyone updated.
LimSi

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

Is the project dead again? Will we wait for a new developer? In the autumn?
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Dont forget to join Discord community, fellas. Lets support Gplay. https://discord.gg/Zwe8qb6
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

The project isn't dead as far as I know

The 5th Airdrop is supposed to be announced sometime this week and the platform is due to be released by the end of the month

ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:17:20 AM by ALTJ1990

The project isn't dead as far as I know

The 5th Airdrop is supposed to be announced sometime this week and the platform is due to be released by the end of the month
Be patient I assume the last couple of airdrops are going to be around when we see the platform or something which makes sense, total guess but it's good to not rush and think what we can do for the last few to really stretch out to gamers. We shouldn't push the devs to rush what they're working on and it's not a smart move to drop everything before platform launch is it? They must be under a lot of pressure with the roadmap, gaming platform, sorting through airdrop 4 etc. There seems to be no appreciation for whats going on other than these airdrops.
davidkakeko

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

okie, i sold out today
good luck
Well I feel a little sad you have jumped ship so early, to me the roadmap shows they're multi tasking through this quarter so I kind of respect their time. Add me on Telegram or Discord I will try to keep everyone updated.
It is important that this dev of the coin talked about airdrop 5 but that has not happen yet
And since this dev no longer appears
Do you trust such a person?
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

okie, i sold out today
good luck
It is important that this dev of the coin talked about airdrop 5 but that has not happen yet
I speak with them quite often due to helping them create discord with Mike, I actually don't doubt semi silent devs they're often the ones working the hardest.  I'm also in no rush to hear about airdrop 5, they have a plan and I'm ready to support it as it rolls out.
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

tried to launch gplay-qt today. got a message
"MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!
File: src/kernel.cpp, line368"
any suggestions, guys?
thanks
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

okie, i sold out today
good luck
I speak with them quite often due to helping them create discord with Mike, I actually don't doubt semi silent devs they're often the ones working the hardest.  I'm also in no rush to hear about airdrop 5, they have a plan and I'm ready to support it as it rolls out.
In this topic has anyone talked and texted with Dev or only you?
I think ,you are the Dev coin
I took the time to participate in the bounty of the GPA but I did not receive anything.
SCAM coin
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

I think again, changes in the project, so it was already in the autumn, if the developer does not make the project, I will feel sorry for the time spent.
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

I do not think it's a scam, but unfortunately the devs are not very talkative. I hope you are working diligently on the platform, you could grow up Smiley
I'm still waiting for airdrop number 4

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

okie, i sold out today
good luck
I speak with them quite often due to helping them create discord with Mike, I actually don't doubt semi silent devs they're often the ones working the hardest.  I'm also in no rush to hear about airdrop 5, they have a plan and I'm ready to support it as it rolls out.
In this topic has anyone talked and texted with Dev or only you?
I think ,you are the Dev coin
I took the time to participate in the bounty of the GPA but I did not receive anything.
SCAM coin
You're welcome to go through your life on assumptions but personally it's not a method of thinking I've found to be logical or lead to success. People can see from my discord and telegram I'm easily find-able on Facebook, you'll see I'm a teacher living in Vietnam. I'm just a supporter helping, if you're not happy then I don't know what to say maybe go collect some tokens or something. You're clearly not around enough to know I'm quite open about who I am.
Why don't you inbox them on Facebook instead of just assuming reality?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

tried to launch gplay-qt today. got a message
"MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!
File: src/kernel.cpp, line368"
any suggestions, guys?
thanks

Make sure your wallet is completely closed and not running and click the gplayqt again and see if its gonna work this time. this usually happens when you are running the wallet in 2 instances
Songanait

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I do not think it's a scam, but unfortunately the devs are not very talkative. I hope you are working diligently on the platform, you could grow up Smiley

I participated in one project a month ago and there the events were the same. A few days later the project was closed and the devs disappeared.
But for some reason it seems to me that this is not the same.
davidkakeko

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I participated in one project a month ago and there the events were the same. A few days later the project was closed and the devs disappeared.
But for some reason it seems to me that this is not the same.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1178778
I do not say coin scam or not but for me the silence of Dev coin not worthy of people to trust and support
online 3 hours ago
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: