Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16601 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

I just read about methods and tools, but I don't understand what exactly are these things supposed to do? Or is this some sort of experimental platform where the result is not yet clear?
I believe the various methods and tools are designed to improve the quality of a human life through defining his/her personal characteristics and providing recommendations for positive results.
I am confident in the success of this project, and I think that it has the added value of the blockchain. I'll take still a few days to re-read the white paper
This project can bring so many good things not only for blockchain but more important for people. HD will provide expensive services for low price so it will be there for all of us who need it. That's really important what makes this project so good for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

I just read about methods and tools, but I don't understand what exactly are these things supposed to do? Or is this some sort of experimental platform where the result is not yet clear?
I believe the various methods and tools are designed to improve the quality of a human life through defining his/her personal characteristics and providing recommendations for positive results.
I am confident in the success of this project, and I think that it has the added value of the blockchain. I'll take still a few days to re-read the white paper
This project can bring so many good things not only for blockchain but more important for people. HD will provide expensive services for low price so it will be there for all of us who need it. That's really important what makes this project so good for me.
In addition to launching products based on methods for compilation of psychological and behavioral profile of an individual, the Platform sees opportunities for its development in assessment of intellectual abilities, level of emotional intelligence, health and  others.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:12:39 PM

if you need indonesian translate dev ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

In addition to launching products based on methods for compilation of psychological and behavioral profile of an individual, the Platform sees opportunities for its development in assessment of intellectual abilities, level of emotional intelligence, health and  others.
Also I will take some more time to read more carefully the white paper. It seems to me, however, that this is a project that will help many people...I like it
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Also I will take some more time to read more carefully the white paper. It seems to me, however, that this is a project that will help many people...I like it
reading the white paper and the road map, the project seems very interesting, I must deepen still some point that I was unclear.
I am interested in the technologies that facilitate the life to the men
enigmatical

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

In addition to launching products based on methods for compilation of psychological and behavioral profile of an individual, the Platform sees opportunities for its development in assessment of intellectual abilities, level of emotional intelligence, health and  others.
Although it is stated that the white paper at this stage is still a work in progress and is subject to further amendments, clarifications, assumptions, I however would suggest the team break it down into simpler terms for easy understanding of a first time reader to have a easy grasp of the objective of the project.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

The project looks promising.
Why on the official site next to the "WHITEPAPER" indicated that it is "BETA". The white paper will be amended?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

The project looks promising.
Why on the official site next to the "WHITEPAPER" indicated that it is "BETA". The white paper will be amended?

Please note, that this WhitePaper represents a "work in progress" and is subject to further amendments, clarifications, assumptions and disclaimers prior to the launch of the sale of Tokens, as announced at www.hdplatform.io. Accordingly, please ensure that you read the final version of the WhitePaper at www.hdplatform.io prior to participate in the Token sale.On a separate note, we reserve our right to refuse to sell Tokens to persons that fail to comply with our KYC procedure and/or are persons restricted to acquire the Tokens, in each case at our reasonable discretion.
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:12:49 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 08:23:21 AM by DoctorStrange

This project seems very interesting! Count me in for bounty pls
Bounty campaign

Budget is 2,400,000 tokens - it's 2.4% of ICO result. (0.6% reserved for airdrop)

SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
Budget is 750,000 tokens - it's 0,75% of ICO result.
■ Facebook (350,000)
■ Twitter (400,000)

TRANSLATIONS AND MODERATION ON LOCAL BOARDS
Budget is 150,000 tokens - it's 0.15% of ICO result.

NEWSLETTER AND TELEGRAM CAMPAIGN
Budget is 300,000 tokens - it's 0.3% of ICO result.

SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN
Budget is 1,200,000 tokens - it's 1.2% of ICO result.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294590
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:21:59 PM

For me reading the whitepaper and understanding what the project is going to do is good enough to believe in this project. It's still a early stage and the team look serious. I hope more people will be interested and aware of this project.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:09:36 PM

I can see this project as a pace setter and is currently the only platform to digitalize methods of human analysis by creating ecosystem for authors of methods – psychologists, coaches and scientists, - their sponsors and entrepreneurs.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

I can see this project as a pace setter and is currently the only platform to digitalize methods of human analysis by creating ecosystem for authors of methods – psychologists, coaches and scientists, - their sponsors and entrepreneurs.
Receive a set of ready-made tools that allow them to bring their method without any essential financial costs, regardless of its complexity, to the implementation stage. Start testing and calibrating this method on the Platform Consumers and also to offer it to Entrepreneurs for further commercialization of the Product. Every author can install method into system by creating a block. Blocks are similar to smart contracts and are uploaded by authors to the blockchain network and are executed on decentralized nodes that are rewarded for performing data analysis.The authors of the methods will receive HD-tokens every time blocks with their methods conduct data analysis by the request from the customers.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

What problems lead to the emanation of this project human discovery, that's if there's one
enigmatical

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

What problems lead to the emanation of this project human discovery, that's if there's one
Low availability of various methods for an end user due to the fact they are unknown, high cost, lack of language localizations, the need for costly interpretation with an expert involvement, hence HD project would create an opportunity for an individual to know himself/herself better and use this knowledge for his/her harmonious development.
BitcoinDoubleSpends

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

How will your project earn money?
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

How will your project earn money?
The service will make the payments of entrepreneurs, owners of sites and applications that use methods from platform for their own purposes. Such goals may be the definition of compatibility of people in groups and in employment, and Dating between people, to understand in what direction to develop the person(self improvement) The services Market is about 3 billion $
enigmatical

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

Creating economic incentives for consumers to spend their HD Tokens to pay for platform products, rather than dispose them on the market and providing developers and entrepreneurs with a client base, will indeed boost investor confidence in this project.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

What is the essence of the token, what purpose will it serve?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

What is the essence of the token, what purpose will it serve?
Basically all payments within the Platform are performed using HD Tokens. Also authors and entrepreneurs will acquire HD Tokens to launch methods and Products on the Platform. End users will also need to acquire HD Tokens to pay for the value of Products and for discounts

joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Did anyone else get a "Your connection is not private" error on the website? The Https is broken, please update the information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: