Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16620 times)
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

The project seems interesting to me. I will be attentive to the development and decisions made by the team if I decide to invest.
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

Read our Press Release
https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/hi-everyone-my-name-is-timur-karimbaev-and-i-am-ceo-of-human-discovery-platform-fe8b16b9a93c

and join our project Smiley
https://hdplatform.io/
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:10 AM

I have permission to translate the article in Forbes Russia
The hero of the new interview blog "Unitology" Forbes — co-founder of the platform, GetCourse Marat Nigmatzyanov. According to the "Study of the Russian market of online education and educational technologies — 2017", the penetration of online education in Russia is still small at 1.1%. However, by 2021, promises to reach 2.6 percent, or 53.3 billion. the Number of players in the industry multiplied, but only a few — especially for b2c — managed to find a sustainable, scalable monetization models, such as City Business School, Skyeng, "Netology-group". In the same row relatively young company GetCourse. Evolutionary its the product has passed the stages of development from LMS to integrated online platforms, but most of the earnings she brings direct selling of access to the SaaS solution, and the organization of schools within the system. Delve into the structure of the company's business and who in Russia should be online education.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

I learnt alot from wp that general knowledge has it that people have basic understanding of the universe and the global structure of life,  but understanding ones innermost personality is far lesser which is the reason for many problems we encounter during our daily lives battling with emotional setbacks, crime, midlife crisis etc. I believe it was out of this that human discovery project was born to make a quantum leap in human discovery through accumulation of big data and application of modern analysis tools towards them.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

I learnt alot from wp that general knowledge has it that people have basic understanding of the universe and the global structure of life,  but understanding ones innermost personality is far lesser which is the reason for many problems we encounter during our daily lives battling with emotional setbacks, crime, midlife crisis etc. I believe it was out of this that human discovery project was born to make a quantum leap in human discovery through accumulation of big data and application of modern analysis tools towards them.
Indeed this is quite interesting as many of us don't see this or identify there's a problem of understanding ones self until tools like this bring them to limelight. Just wondering are there any institutions that teach human behavior.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

Indeed this is quite interesting as many of us don't see this or identify there's a problem of understanding ones self until tools like this bring them to limelight. Just wondering are there any institutions that teach human behavior.
No citadel of learning or institutions teaches how man understands himself better whereas they team STEM and humanities. Maybe partnering with such institutions might be very helpful both ways for both institution and this project.

shanazihr85

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

HD virtual assistant for any kind of requirement... I think it could work in a world that has less and less time and it seems to be more and more oriented to the technology. Nice!
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

the HD technology you can use to create new standards to teach, learn, depending on the characters and profiles of the students ? there are protocols for digital learning, and in the future will be a normal practice. Not all are brought to learn the same subjects, and with HD you can select what to do to learn the subject ?
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

i don't want to join any ICO project anymore...all the ICO price is low than the ICO price
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

$ 30 000 000
Hard Cap

$ 500 000
Minimum Cap

00:00 Pacific Time
22th of November,

Token Sale Start

00:00 Pacific Time
7th of December,

Token Sale Finish

HD Token
Token name.

100 000 000
Number of Issued Tokens.

HD Token Price
1 token is equal to 0.375 USD.

Bonus Rates
Those who took part in Token Sale during first 24 hours after start will be awarded with bonus in the amount of 20% of purchased tokens.
Within 48 hours after the start, the premium bonus will be 10%. The next week - 5% bonus. No any bonuses are planned further.

Value protection
A reserve of 5 % of all raised funds will be made to support the price level from the fall after Token Sale completion. The reserve is valid for 24 months as of the moment tokens are distributed.

Our Mission
Our mission is to make such methods more accessible, better justified and qualitative, as well as applicable in various spheres of life.

HD platform is the environment to create, test and commercialize complex methods of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. By the "methods" we assume personality, compatibility tests, MBTI and others, which analyse input data and provide user with personalized recommendations.

Developers of methods
Receive a set of ready-made tools that allow them to bring their method without any essential financial costs, regardless of its complexity, to the implementation stage. Start testing and calibrating this method on the Platform Consumers and also to offer it to Entrepreneurs for further commercialization of the Product. Every author can install method into system by creating a block. Blocks are similar to smart contracts and are uploaded by authors to the blockchain network and are executed on decentralized nodes that are rewarded for performing data analysis.The authors of the methods will receive HD-tokens every time blocks with their methods conduct data analysis by the request from the customers.

Entrepreneurs
Receive ready-to-run commercial methods based on which they launch various Products for the end user. Ready-to-use API methods can significantly speed up the time of Product launch in the market. Development and marketing tools available at Product level help to reduce an Entrepreneur's risks. Entrepreneurs spend tokens to obtain usage of methods of analysis in their products.

Consumer
Gets a whole range of available methods that can improve the quality of his/her life. Consumer gets some tokens after registration to purchase platform's services. Tokens are later distributed between the authors of the used blocks and the nodes on which the analysis code is executed.

Human Discovery is the world's first blockchain option for contributing to the human behavior analysis for highly personalized self-improvement digital products.

Self-improvement industry only in the US is estimated in $11bln with annual growth by 5,5%. Digitalization and personalization are main trends in the industry.

We will be the only platform to digitalize methods of human analysis by creating ecosystem for authors of methods – psychologists, coaches and scientists, - their sponsors and entrepreneurs.

Our business is transparent, we are existing successful company which has passed all stages of its development and consider ourselves to be professionals in IT.

Powered by blockchain, our platform will accumulate data about human personality and behaviour in a transparent, impersonal and available for verification format. Increase in data value globally will boost the demand for Human Discovery products.

Human Discovery is easy to scale and it will become a serious player in the market. It's opportunities are not limited by self-improvement industry only, we believe it will generate a range of instruments for HR professionals, Market researchers, Sociologists and others.

For approbation of technical and economic model of Human Discovery Platform in practice, Project Team has developed and launched hd.dating.

With the help of Human Design method the idea of the Platform was tested at Russian market through hd.dating, dating service based on Human Design Techniques. The dynamics of noticeable interest growth was observed.

For the first month of HD.dating work, the audience of the service made more than 15k registered users, 5k of which are active users (visit at least once per week).

80% ICO
4% Advisors
3% Bounty campaign
3% Marketing
10% Project team

Marat Nigametzianov
Business developer
Born in Kazan in 1980, where he graduated from physico-mathematical school and VMK faculty (Institute of Computational Mathematics and Information Technologies) of Kazan State University. 2005 - 2006 worked as a Designer at 'Art Lebedev Studio' (Studio is the developer of Yandex.ru design), and then as a Developer in Megaplan company, the largest supplier of CRM-solutions in Russia. Cofounder of GetCourse.

Timur Karimbaev
CEO
Cofounder of GetCourse. IT-expert with 15 years of experience in complex systems development. Deals with the Platform architecture and manages programmers. The last 4 years he is responsible for GetCourse system development. The GetCourse Team developed and implemented a complex system of courses and training session promotions that allows teachers to align training process and sales based on the Platform. They manage the database of users, promote it inside the ecosystem, keep the books and more. Timur aspires to provide the possible biggest number of entrepreneurs and teachers with access to convenient tools and develop effective development system based on blockchain motivation.

Sergey Mikhailov
COO
Sergey has more than 10 years of experience in IT-systems development. Since 2007 - cofounder of Megaplan, Russian CRM-systems supplier with turnover of $3MM. Has 5 years of experience in IT-products promotion and sales. Operations Director (Managing Partner) in GetCourse since 2015. Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Responsible for operations management and work with key clients/partners.

Egor Savin
Project Manager
Had been managing Department of Quality in cian.ru - the largest Russian online-service on real estate search and selection. Gathered a team of Managers, developed and introduced business-processes in the Department of more than 40 people. Together with the team of data-science analysts they developed and implemented automatically taught system for analysis of millions of advertisements on real estate and identification of invalid data. Egor is responsible for internal business-processes and tools design, arrangement of development process, training.

Anna Sergeeva
Product Manager
In 2009 graduated from Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM). Has over 6 years of experience in successful sales in e-commerce. Launched new directions in ecommerce and retail. Is responsible for strategic development of the category: determination of perspective ways for development; evaluation of their attraction for customers; is responsible for annual budget planning.

Anastasia Lunina
Head of Helpdesk
In 2007 graduated from Nizhny Novgorod Technical University. Over 3 years was dealing with support of billing subsystem PAO MegaFon. Has a broad experience in management of helpdesk for internal clients in the IT-industry. Manages cooperation with key clients of GetCourse Platform.

Yulia Kolomiets
Consultant
I am linguist, in 2006 I've been graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University. About 5 years after my graduation I was working as journalist but then I suddenly moved to big business and found myself as a person dealing with ERP-systems, sales and logistics all-in-one. I worked for foreign and Russian companies such as Levi Strauss & Co (Levi's), Thermo Fisher, 1C, etc. Last one and half-year I worked for one of the best Russian IT-startups – Getcourse again as a person with wide range of skills – I'm dealing with sales, clients projects' launches and users' development. At the same time I combine my work with people's private consulting in my free time in terms of following human's systems:
- astrology, human design, tarot, socionics (or Myers-Briggs typology).

Mikhail Smolyanov
Founder of Finolog company, exCEO Megaplan

"GetCourse found their niche market, producing sort of "lifestyle-courses". This attitude allows company to make money today"
"Over the last 4 years, I've experienced significant transformation. Before, I earned 250,000 RUR monthly. And I didn't know how to make more. Nowadays, when I am cofounder of a business, I have another problem: I do not know how to make more than 35,000,000 RUR monthly. I've gone through transformational change of thinking for numerous times. That is what personal growth means to me."

Do you have one advisor only?)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

i don't want to join any ICO project anymore...all the ICO price is low than the ICO price
Before investing in some ICO you need to read the whitepaper and to think does that ICO have any future in next couple of years. Investing in ICO is long term investment. Projects like HD Platform are not only good for investment they are also very helpful future tool for all of us. You need to have faith in project and wait to reach his full potential.
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

The price of future tokens depends on how will progress project. A very professional and experienced team will develop Human Design Platform. The project will be very successful and the price of tokens will be growing Smiley
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

Before investing in some ICO you need to read the whitepaper and to think does that ICO have any future in next couple of years. Investing in ICO is long term investment. Projects like HD Platform are not only good for investment they are also very helpful future tool for all of us. You need to have faith in project and wait to reach his full potential.

You have to read white paper first as JooBra said and search more information about that project before invest. If the price down when hit exchange, that's your oportunity to buy more with cheap price as long as that project have good quality i think it's only temporary
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Do you have one advisor only?)

We are looking for advisers and we will find them Smiley

For questions regarding being included in our board of advisors, please send us an email at info@hdplatform.io
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

I'm still reading all info related to this project as it's really interesting to me. I do have a question though. As part of the info to be analyzed by the nodes, do you intend to use info from the so called "Big Data", or share information to it?
Thanks in advance for your answer

wolfgb888

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

You have to read white paper first as JooBra said and search more information about that project before invest. If the price down when hit exchange, that's your oportunity to buy more with cheap price as long as that project have good quality i think it's only temporary
I have participated in many of the Ico, I also to HD because I like the project. All my investments on the Ico have been paid off.
Example, if you enter with $ 1000 in BTC, certainly returns much more than 1000
enigmatical

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

Here's a press release from HD CEO Mr. Timur summarizing the entire project and also highlighting the main challenge of the industry to integrate into digital products methodics of input data analysis, which will provide user with highly personalized strategy of personal development. https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/hi-everyone-my-name-is-timur-karimbaev-and-i-am-ceo-of-human-discovery-platform-fe8b16b9a93c
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

Here's a press release from HD CEO Mr. Timur summarizing the entire project and also highlighting the main challenge of the industry to integrate into digital products methodics of input data analysis, which will provide user with highly personalized strategy of personal development. https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/hi-everyone-my-name-is-timur-karimbaev-and-i-am-ceo-of-human-discovery-platform-fe8b16b9a93c

Wow! Great article! It explains the info of the ANN in a better way, and the whitepaper in a more comprehensive manner. Thanks for that!

wolfgb888

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

This service will be available to many users, individuals and professionals. Have you already decided on a cost for each type of service ?
For example, if I have a recruitment company, how much do I pay your service ?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Are there any planned bonuses or discounts during the token sale,  if this is so,  what are the bonuses??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: