Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16605 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSYU6FPZVI

Done with subtitles for video from ICO Battle Moscow.
First 10 minutes - about project
Last 10 minutes - QA

Soon will be done text version of it.

You can use english translation in youtube player.

Are there any details yet as to how the voting will be done,  can we participate in the voting since it would be on telegram. I anticipate towards a useful information in this regard.
amazonpipet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future
nuthatchbold

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:01:39 AM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Token price will grow as more and more customers will use method-blocks in their products. Thus token holders will earn
timurkar

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

only the pictures of the team is on the website, no names, no links, no brief information about the team. I understand the fact that there could a need for the project but with the '10%" thriving/surviving rate ICOs, can this project join the 10%?

Hello!
My name is Timur Karimbaev, i am CEO of Human Discovery Platform

Thanks to your comment, we saw that the block does not provide the information quite clearly, especially on mobile devices where mouse over is not available. Fixed: https://hdplatform.io#team and later will add info about all the team (it's about 60 persons in fact) Smiley
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

only the pictures of the team is on the website, no names, no links, no brief information about the team. I understand the fact that there could a need for the project but with the '10%" thriving/surviving rate ICOs, can this project join the 10%?

Hello!
My name is Timur Karimbaev, i am CEO of Human Discovery Platform

Thanks to your comment, we saw that the block does not provide the information quite clearly, especially on mobile devices where mouse over is not available. Fixed: https://hdplatform.io#team and later will add info about all the team (it's about 60 persons in fact) Smiley
Thank you Timur for your reassurance. I have faith in the team to Russian and eastern Europe. Expect new information from you.
If you want us to know about other aspects of the project that are not written in Wp or in the thread. Good job
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:52:22 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:34:59 PM by timurkar

Thank you Timur for your reassurance. I have faith in the team to Russian and eastern Europe. Expect new information from you.
If you want us to know about other aspects of the project that are not written in Wp or in the thread. Good job

Thank you so much! Sorry for my English Smiley
Last two weeks i was very busy in project and have no time to answer. Since now i'll try to answer questions in person and update information about project news.

marishko

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Are there any details yet as to how the voting will be done,  can we participate in the voting since it would be on telegram. I anticipate towards a useful information in this regard.

I tryed to vote but i didnt understund how to do this in they telegram channel.
I think no point to win in this custom voting ))) its does not mean anything.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:12:33 PM

What do you think about your competitors? I can't remember similar projects...
I don't think there is a similar project there... While most of the project are focused on making money HD is focused on helping people in many situations. Well it can be profitable too, but my thinking is that is focused on helping people more. Cause of that i like this project.
it's very good but why no one do it earlier?

It's a very good question. We talk about competitors in two directions:

1) blockchain projects
2) common platforms exploring human

---

1) most blockchain projects changing the world of finance and issues of "ownership" of something. This is the most obvious use of the blockhain and everyone understands this projects

We are going in a direction that is more important than finance, but not at this moment. We believe that in future this data will mean more than information about how much money someone has

We see projects that try to apply blockchain to certain areas for example to a people match: matchpool.co (which we consider to be a fairly narrow application) or science-related protocols.io (which we consider less monitized)

2) In common themes (platforms without blockchain) - we think that there can not be a platform belonging to someone that many people trust their research methods and data
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

where to check roadmap?

Roadmap is published here: https://hdplatform.io/#roadmap
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

I don't think there is a similar project there... While most of the project are focused on making money HD is focused on helping people in many situations. Well it can be profitable too, but my thinking is that is focused on helping people more. Cause of that i like this project.
Cause there is a lot of work to be done. It's not like you find a team and start working on a project. This type of project needs more organisation and more communication with people form other fields to make this project work. That's not a easy thing.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Cause there is a lot of work to be done. It's not like you find a team and start working on a project. This type of project needs more organisation and more communication with people form other fields to make this project work. That's not a easy thing.

A lot of work - right. It's really big project.
But we have related experience.
Earlier we created project GetCourse - project for trainers and entrepreneurs and it's commercial successfull. It is used by 25k students in our own schools and about 200k in other trainers schools monthly. Our current team consists of 60 people, not considering those who work with us is not full time, primarily teachers.
Of course Human Discovery Platform is a much larger project and of course it is not an easy thing, it's our next step.

To test the idea in a small example we created https://hd.dating - it's an example of interaction a lot of peoples: developers, astrologists, copyrighters and translators. Just check how it works Smiley
Lexus555

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

To test the idea in a small example we created https://hd.dating - it's an example of interaction a lot of peoples: developers, astrologists, copyrighters and translators. Just check how it works Smiley

How many participants do you have? How many couples have found each other?
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

For first month 15k peoples joined to project. We don't accumulate stat about their relations after talks

We testing business case - interest to method, get usage metrics and collect feedback

Main metrics (conversions from cold traffic, service usage) was better than in other our projects.

but we observed an interesting effect:
Users read information about themselves, than added their relatives, friends, children, collegues. Dating function was not the main function of project. Taking information was main function, and it was used for different purposes.
It was usage test. We received results and feedback. Feedback was very interesting and positive
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

Timur Karimbaev at the ICO Battle in Moscow

https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/timur-karimbaev-at-the-ico-battle-in-moscow-73de37336593
enigmatical

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

This article shows an impressive speech given by Human Discovery founder himself Mr.  Timur Karimbaev,  with the positive feedback gotten from the audience and all we hope for highest vote for HD to win this battle.
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

how much is soft cap?

500k usd
bussy_bossy

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:40 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

This is pretty much a premature question, Token sale starts in 16days, listing on exchanges would be after ico ends. Arrangements would be made,  afterwards, we shall know what exchanges because these things take a process.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

For first month 15k peoples joined to project. We don't accumulate stat about their relations after talks

We testing business case - interest to method, get usage metrics and collect feedback

Main metrics (conversions from cold traffic, service usage) was better than in other our projects.

but we observed an interesting effect:
Users read information about themselves, than added their relatives, friends, children, collegues. Dating function was not the main function of project. Taking information was main function, and it was used for different purposes.
It was usage test. We received results and feedback. Feedback was very interesting and positive
I'd like to do a statistic as the first experiment, to map the profiles of people registered with the forum, and those of the community crypto in general.
 It may sound like a stupid experiment, I think that we will have a good data base.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: