Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16622 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

cool project. we still trying to find ourselves. but ultimately why do we need a tokenization for these project?

The HD-tokens will have functional usability only within the Platform framework, and their creation is conditioned by the need to develop the internal economy of the Human Discovery ecosystem that will ensure transparent and fair relations between the ecosystem participants.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

cool project. we still trying to find ourselves. but ultimately why do we need a tokenization for these project?

The HD-tokens will have functional usability only within the Platform framework, and their creation is conditioned by the need to develop the internal economy of the Human Discovery ecosystem that will ensure transparent and fair relations between the ecosystem participants.

What this means is that a user will be able to either sell received tokens on the market or use them to pay for the use of the Platform Products which is good.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

What this means is that a user will be able to either sell received tokens on the market or use them to pay for the use of the Platform Products which is good.

Also consumers receive reward in the form of HD-tokens for providing data at registration. This will ensure the traffic of Consumers to the Platform that creates the ground for methodics and Products development.
khroma

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

I keep seeing author ofmethodicds, on most of the publications, what exactly does it mean in simpler terms.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

I keep seeing author ofmethodicds, on most of the publications, what exactly does it mean in simpler terms.
Basically this is a psychologist, coach, astrologist, scientist, career consultant, a consultant for health and other areas that can be referred to Human Science, who has studies on the interpretation of a person's characteristics in the form of a methodic.
khroma

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:10:35 PM

Basically this is a psychologist, coach, astrologist, scientist, career consultant, a consultant for health and other areas that can be referred to Human Science, who has studies on the interpretation of a person's characteristics in the form of a methodic.

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.

Well,  it is a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format, that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. Hope this explains it better.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:27:11 PM

This is a project to follow,you guys sure have a product to deliver to the real world,great team is sure to succeed.hope to be part of the team and have access to the token
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

This is a project to follow,you guys sure have a product to deliver to the real world,great team is sure to succeed.hope to be part of the team and have access to the token

Of course with a project that aims to create a transparent environment for creating high-quality digital products on the basis of proven methodics for a personality analysis that is currently delayed due to problems. It will unite Authors of methodics and create a civilized environment that will allow proving and verification a methodic. This creates transparency in the system.
tiCeR

Activity: 1778
Merit: 784

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

Don’t like the rule that the account must be Jr. member or higher

It doesn't take that long to get up to a Junior account and the rule to exclude newbies is really worth it. Check other threads where they allow Newbies to participate and you'll realize how bad it is.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:37:05 AM

Hi and thank you for the 600 Coins!

I hope I can spend them soon Cheesy

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

Are these erc20 compatible tokens? I coulnt fine that information on your whitepaper?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:57 AM

Are these erc20 compatible tokens? I coulnt fine that information on your whitepaper?
Just got the 600 tokens that was fast. Thanks guys

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

Received the airdropped tokens amazingly quick as well. Thanks dev and good luck with the project.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

Yes, the HD token is released on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain ERC 20 Token Standard and the tokens are limited and released one time. All payments within the Platform are performed using HD-tokens which I speculate should also drive the price in exchange when listed.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.

Well,  it is a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format, that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. Hope this explains it better.
From the reading of the white paper and the "simulations" were highlighted by the team, it is clear that HD brings into focus, and highlights the characteristic of the character of the people, who are divided into "species".
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

Yes, the HD token is released on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain ERC 20 Token Standard and the tokens are limited and released one time. All payments within the Platform are performed using HD-tokens which I speculate should also drive the price in exchange when listed.

So HD token would probably be used by end users to pay authors in order to access their services on the platform, are there other uses of the token?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

So HD token would probably be used by end users to pay authors in order to access their services on the platform, are there other uses of the token?

Actually I learn that authors and entrepreneurs will purchase HD-tokens to launch methodics and products on the Platform. Also backers will purchase HD-tokens for mutual benefits in creating the methodics. Users of the platform will purchase HD-tokens to pay products' cost and for discounts.
R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

Token received Thanks dev
vithancodai

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

One more day the ICO start
The tags I get from the airdrop
 when I can switch?
The ICO is expected to take place in how many days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: