Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16622 times)
fikito33

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

Wonderful project ! think you so much i received my 600 HD-Tokens ! wow it's very fast. think you again good luck i wish you the best and more success keep up !
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Thank you, received 600 Tokens. Goog luck for the project

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

Trying my luck here. LOL Let's see how human discovery project will change the crypto world!
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

Trying my luck here. LOL Let's see how human discovery project will change the crypto world!
I wouldn't say you will need much luck, this is a really good project and for sure it will find it's place in crypto world. Hope more people see this project like you and will invest in it. World is in a need for this kind of project.
Oni89

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

Thank you HD platform.I recieved my 600 HD tokens in my account.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Thank you,very fast sent me 600 HD-tokens, good luck team, we support you!
BazilOK

Activity: 226
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

Thanks dev, received 600 HD-Token  Smiley
Themaster107

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

The good ico
timurkar

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

Thank you guys for support!
We are all at the moment pretty busy with the forthcoming sale start and i can't answer to all questions fast.
But i still reading all what you write and trying to answer whenever possible at once
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

The token sale starts in 1 day, if you haven't read about the project and what it does now is the right time. Being among the first to invest in the project will bring you many benefits and also will help the project to achieve their goal faster.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

I don't know if I'm already late to have a share of the Airdrop tokens Grin because I just got to this arena, which I would have joined for long because of the educative and interesting characteristics I'm meeting here. . I found this project very significant to human development, morally, physically, emotionally and many more that one can ever think of. Human Discovery project is more than just sharing tokens, the importance and its usefulness to human life is also very paramount to those that knows it please. Your project is well commended, your more than 1000 team are great with their great tasks. But may I ask which exchange the coin shall be listed may be after ICO? Again, is my trying to join the Airdrop application not going to be a waste of time, if probably the required amount is completed? Do you create a room for feedback on any social media used for application or any spreadsheet to equip members of their application status? I wish you the very best luck this project deserves in the crypto world.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:59 AM

The token sale starts in 1 day, if you haven't read about the project and what it does now is the right time. Being among the first to invest in the project will bring you many benefits and also will help the project to achieve their goal faster.
We are a few hours from the beginning of the HD platform Ico, I'm ready.
It is a blockchain platform that allows experts to arrange testing and researching, as well as collect data and monetize their knowledge about human personality.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

I don't know if I'm already late to have a share of the Airdrop tokens Grin because I just got to this arena, which I would have joined for long because of the educative and interesting characteristics I'm meeting here. . I found this project very significant to human development, morally, physically, emotionally and many more that one can ever think of. Human Discovery project is more than just sharing tokens, the importance and its usefulness to human life is also very paramount to those that knows it please. Your project is well commended, your more than 1000 team are great with their great tasks. But may I ask which exchange the coin shall be listed may be after ICO? Again, is my trying to join the Airdrop application not going to be a waste of time, if probably the required amount is completed? Do you create a room for feedback on any social media used for application or any spreadsheet to equip members of their application status? I wish you the very best luck this project deserves in the crypto world.

I would dvice if you want to shoot, then shoot instead of talking about how to shoot  Grin Go right ahead and participate in airdrop, if you receive it then the limit isn't exhausted just yet.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

I would dvice if you want to shoot, then shoot instead of talking about how to shoot  Grin Go right ahead and participate in airdrop, if you receive it then the limit isn't exhausted just yet.

For now there's no exchange, but am sure we will know soon when the HD token sale ends, arrangements would be made to list tokens,  although I don't know what measures are in place to protect the price of HD coins.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

For now there's no exchange, but am sure we will know soon when the HD token sale ends, arrangements would be made to list tokens,  although I don't know what measures are in place to protect the price of HD coins.

Actually in order to protect the price, a reserve of 5% of all raised funds will be made available to maintain the price level after Token Sale completion. The reserve is valid for 2years as of the moment tokens are distributed.
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:51:11 AM

Don’t miss out Token Sale starting tomorrow!

Only tomorrow you have a chance to buy HD-Tokens right away during the first 24 hours is you will be awarded with bonus in the amount of 20% of purchased tokens.

We are starting selling 80% of 100,000,000 Ethereum-based HD-tokens. The price of 1 token is equal to 0.375 USD. No more mining is planned, token’s price will grow every day.

Important that you don't use https://hdplatform.io  website to purchase your tokens! Do not use other sites that look similar!

Join token sale!
enigmatical

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

Don’t miss out Token Sale starting tomorrow!

Only tomorrow you have a chance to buy HD-Tokens right away during the first 24 hours is you will be awarded with bonus in the amount of 20% of purchased tokens.

We are starting selling 80% of 100,000,000 Ethereum-based HD-tokens. The price of 1 token is equal to 0.375 USD. No more mining is planned, token’s price will grow every day.

Important that you don't use https://hdplatform.io  website to purchase your tokens! Do not use other sites that look similar!

Join token sale!

This is time to get set,  the 20% bonus would not be missed at least within the first 24hrs.  This means only 80,000,000 HD coins would be made available for token sale.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

Hi guys,
you already use the dating site of the Human Discovery methodology for the platform for hd.dating, where people find each other.
Will this principle be used, for example, to connect a company and an employee?
Thank you.
timurkar

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

Hi guys,
you already use the dating site of the Human Discovery methodology for the platform for hd.dating, where people find each other.
Will this principle be used, for example, to connect a company and an employee?
Thank you.

Yes this is the next thing we will make
This sample even used in our whitepaper as first sample of usage https://yadi.sk/i/1erBeLVK3PtsZY Smiley
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:03:34 PM

We are entering OpenLedger by December — Decentralized Cryptocurrency Trading DEX Exchange with daily volume over $8,4 mln

https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/we-are-entering-openledger-by-december-decentralized-cryptocurrency-trading-dex-exchange-with-e4330228b486
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: