Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16609 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:07:38 AM

Hi Dev, this is to confirmed that I received the tokens. The Airdrop is amazing with very fast response. Anyway, I hope your ICO will be a success and more investors will come to buy more tokens.

az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Hi dev, I have received the token. This is amazing, thanks.

Michael_B

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

Got tokens. Thank you.
timurkar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:17:17 AM

Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future
timurkar

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

Human Discovery? Why You Want To Discover Human

I think patterns of human behavior is the most interesting subject for research )
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

Human Discovery? Why You Want To Discover Human
You can read the whitepaper and find out what is this project about. There is explained everything. For me personally discovering our human nature is most important thing so humans can advance and progress faster in all other fields.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

With all those requirement for a trusted ICO to follow, clear explanation about whitepaper, roadmap, development team. This one looks like promising than the others.
I will try to follow up the bounty

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Djalal7310

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

Great project and very interesting
With very detailed explanation is very interesting to follow its development
Hope this project can be success and growing in the future
Good luck dev and thanks for the HD token
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Buy HD-Tokens Today And Enjoy 10% Bonus!

Offer is valid until November, 25, 00:00!

HD-Token is a utility token of the Platform.

“The price of token grows as more participants are using the Platform”, - says Timur Karimbaev, CEO of Human Discovery Platform.

We have already raised up to $150,000 in crowdsale!

VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY USE hdplatform.io ! DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR!
https://my.hdplatform.io/
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

Just got my 600 HD tokens, and I applied only like 20 minutes ago, very impressive.
Thank you team!

Human Discovery looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future holds for this one  Smiley
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

The token sale is going pretty good for now. The more time passes more people are interested in this project which is a good thing cause usually it's opposite with ICOs. The airdrop helped and moved the project forward.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Thanks for the opportunity. I really love the name of this coin. How many HD tokens convert into 1 ETH?
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

Human Discovery Platform in World Leading Tech Media

We are proud that articles about our project are published in Irish Tech News and TheNextWeb.

In Irish Tech News: Business Showcase section we are presenting HDP - check it out! Many thanks to Simon Cocking for exciting story:

http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-human-discovery-platform/

As for TheNextWeb we have been waiting for this piece for three weeks, and it is really amazing one!

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/11/24/greater-good-blockchain-technology-will-new-way-accelerating-personal-development/

It’s author David Geer is a Tech Entrepreneur, a business development consultant, a motivational speaker, and a freelance writer. He has worked as a full time technology writer/technology journalist for 12 years. His work regularly appears in national and international publications.

We are honored such renowned people in the world of tech and blockchain support Human Discovery Platform!

https://hdplatform.io/
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

Thanks for the opportunity. I really love the name of this coin. How many HD tokens convert into 1 ETH?

I find a lot of interests in the project too,  especially the team behind it has worked very hard to get it to this level. As for the price, 350 HD token is equivalent to 1 ETH.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

Human Discovery Platform in World Leading Tech Media

We are proud that articles about our project are published in Irish Tech News and TheNextWeb.

In Irish Tech News: Business Showcase section we are presenting HDP - check it out! Many thanks to Simon Cocking for exciting story:

http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-human-discovery-platform/

As for TheNextWeb we have been waiting for this piece for three weeks, and it is really amazing one!

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/11/24/greater-good-blockchain-technology-will-new-way-accelerating-personal-development/

It’s author David Geer is a Tech Entrepreneur, a business development consultant, a motivational speaker, and a freelance writer. He has worked as a full time technology writer/technology journalist for 12 years. His work regularly appears in national and international publications.

We are honored such renowned people in the world of tech and blockchain support Human Discovery Platform!

https://hdplatform.io/

Very interesting article , and a very big plus to show this project is gaining attention from the Irish community especially coming from the technology sector.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:40 PM

Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future

Very impressive I must say,  this gives reassurance to all investors of this project. ICO is fairing well enough,  10% bonus ends tomorrow, am hopeful more funds would be collected.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

To be honest, this is the kind of project worth investing every dime you got,  because you will definitely be covered,  as funds accumulated during ico is not a parameter to fulfill this project.
maxfour

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

This is what I've waiting project and idea nice great team keep it up dev.
khroma

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

The token sale is going pretty good for now. The more time passes more people are interested in this project which is a good thing cause usually it's opposite with ICOs. The airdrop helped and moved the project forward.

That's true, because the token sale picked up really fast raising alot of money within 24hrs. However, I expected more by now,  but at 150k USD it's not bad for starters.
khroma

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

Very impressive I must say,  this gives reassurance to all investors of this project. ICO is fairing well enough,  10% bonus ends tomorrow, am hopeful more funds would be collected.

I guess the 500000 USD minimum would not affect the project because according to Timur, it must go on according to plan. I can see this is really an enterprising company that is already generating income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: