Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16622 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

Want to put a bit of my fiat to ETH for this ICO but damn, ETH's price is so much right now.
In these last 2 days has dropped a little (ETH), has become more profitable, then you can consider the investment in the HD Platform. It is an interesting Ico for the blockchain ecosystem.
joseda789

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

very good...!!
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

Token Sale is Ongoing

Hey all,

We are welcoming you to contribute to Human Discovery Platform development and buy HD-tokens.

Price of one token is $0,375.

Here are reasons why price of token will grow:
- The demand for knowledge in human behavior is growing. The self-improvement industry in the US alone is estimated to be $11bln with annual growth of 5.5%. Digitalization and personalization are the main trends in the industry. Therefore, more and more people will use HDP products.
- Powered by blockchain, our platform will accumulate data about human personality and behavior in a transparent, impersonal, and available for verification format. Increase in data value globally will boost the demand for Human Discovery Platform products.
- Our business is transparent, we are an existing successful company that has passed all stages of its development, and we consider ourselves to be professionals in IT.
- We will be listed on OpenLedger DEX Exchange — Decentralized Cryptocurrency Trading DEX Exchange with daily volume over $8,4 mln.
- Human Discovery Platform is easy to scale and it will become a serious player in the market. It’s opportunities are not limited to the self-improvement industry only, we believe it will generate a range of instruments for HR professionals, Market researchers, Sociologists, and others.
We have already raised $213,168 via crowdsale!

https://my.hdplatform.io/
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Token Sale is Ongoing

Hey all,

We are welcoming you to contribute to Human Discovery Platform development and buy HD-tokens.

- The demand for knowledge in human behavior is growing. The self-improvement industry in the US alone is estimated to be $11bln with annual growth of 5.5%. Digitalization and personalization are the main trends in the industry. Therefore, more and more people will use HDP products.
- Powered by blockchain, our platform will accumulate data about human personality and behavior in a transparent, impersonal, and available for verification format. Increase in data value globally will boost the demand for Human Discovery Platform products.
- Our business is transparent, we are an existing successful company that has passed all stages of its development, and we consider ourselves to be professionals in IT.
- We will be listed on OpenLedger DEX Exchange — Decentralized Cryptocurrency Trading DEX Exchange with daily volume over $8,4 mln.
- Human Discovery Platform is easy to scale and it will become a serious player in the market. It’s opportunities are not limited to the self-improvement industry only, we believe it will generate a range of instruments for HR professionals, Market researchers, Sociologists, and others.

Hopefully we all look forward to the success of the token sale and also hope for the HD token to appreciate in value according to these speculations although if it can be listed in more exchanges apart from openledger Dex, it will also help.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

I join the airdrop. I wish good luck in the implementation of the project.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

I really like the idea of ​​the project. I will support you and monitor the implementation of this project.
wolfgb888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Token Sale is Ongoing

Hey all,

Hopefully we all look forward to the success of the token sale and also hope for the HD token to appreciate in value according to these speculations although if it can be listed in more exchanges apart from openledger Dex, it will also help.
If the value of the token you are appreciating already in the phase of Ico is very good, according to me. Testifies to the real value of the project. The question of human profiling is growing, the HD will grow quickly in value.
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

Timur Karimbaev contributes to Dzone.com

Dzone.com is a large platform for news in AI, Java development, Blockchain and Big Data.

Timur prepared detailed description on astrological bitcoin forecast checked by machine learning:

https://dzone.com/articles/astrological-prediction-of-bitcoin-price-checked-b

Like it? Share and discuss in social networks with your friends!
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Dzone.com is a large platform for news in AI, Java development, Blockchain and Big Data.

Timur prepared detailed description on astrological bitcoin forecast checked by machine learning:

I read the article and I see that results are similar to some algorithms predicting the future of BTC, so that say's that you astrological prediction is on point. Also knowing that you will implement that in HD platform gives more weight to the project.
wolfgb888

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

I read the article and I see that results are similar to some algorithms predicting the future of BTC, so that say's that you astrological prediction is on point. Also knowing that you will implement that in HD platform gives more weight to the project.
It is very interesting to this analysis/prediction, by removing the human factor and making it parse by a program, it becomes credible by science.
Building Astrological Forecast of Bitcoin Price for 2018 
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Last Chance to Join HDPlatform’s token sale!
https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/last-chance-to-join-hdplatforms-token-sale-e961403bf1e6
JooBra

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

It is very interesting to this analysis/prediction, by removing the human factor and making it parse by a program, it becomes credible by science.
Building Astrological Forecast of Bitcoin Price for 2018 

would like to know on what is based those astrological predictions. Almost all algorithms are based of history. So predicting the price of BTC is kinda easy cause is there 10 years. But what about other coins that  have smaller history. If the astrological predictions is not based of history this could be a big thing.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Interesting article, also a problem within the astrology is subjectivity of interpretation. All astrologic signs are explained by an expert from their own viewpoint. It brings a human factor into the prediction model, which has to be removed.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

Is ico ended or is it still on, I saw something different in HD bounty thread that campaign is ended, does this mean that HD token sale is also ended because the two go hand-in-hand ?
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

I have read that it's only 62 hours is left until HD crowdsale closes, am confused is it still ongoing or its ended as there's no countdown on the website?
JooBra

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

I have read that it's only 62 hours is left until HD crowdsale closes, am confused is it still ongoing or its ended as there's no countdown on the website?
On medium.com they just posted that the sale ends in 62h, so It means the data on the site is correct and that the sale ends on 07.12.2017 at 00:00h. It's not strange that the bounty has ended cause it hasn't left so much time. Those last hours will be interesting to follow cause there are expected some big players to join.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:59 PM

On medium.com they just posted that the sale ends in 62h, so It means the data on the site is correct and that the sale ends on 07.12.2017 at 00:00h. It's not strange that the bounty has ended cause it hasn't left so much time. Those last hours will be interesting to follow cause there are expected some big players to join.

Well,  this is the first project I have seen that bounty campaign ends before token sale actually ends. Anyways I wish project more success as ICO ends in a few days.
JooBra

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:11 PM

Well,  this is the first project I have seen that bounty campaign ends before token sale actually ends. Anyways I wish project more success as ICO ends in a few days.
I guess they have their own reasons for that. Maybe they have done that cause they want to distribute the tokens on time immediately after the sale ends. Since their airdrop was so efficient that could be reason.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

I guess they have their own reasons for that. Maybe they have done that cause they want to distribute the tokens on time immediately after the sale ends. Since their airdrop was so efficient that could be reason.

I actually thought of that, maybe airdrop could be a factor, however the token sale ends on the 7th December but I can't see how much raised so far. I have tried to clear cache and use another browser yet it doesn't display.
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

May be correct that all bounty programs are closed along with closing sales of token HD. Although the team believed all the movement in social media, but I think a small wait period the final reckoning, we shall see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: