Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:10:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16613 times)
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

Thank you so much. I've got 500HD tokens from your campaign.. cheers.
timurkar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

Dear all,
Token sale is over now and we have to accept that ICO has failed to raise minimum amount.
We are officially announcing that we will return coins to everyone who has contributed to the project. To get coins returned please send address of your wallet and ref id from the e-mail you have used to register in your account to ico@hdplatform.io.
We'll keep working on the project and promise to be back next year, after further product development. We are now looking for the ways to change key milestones in roadmap in order to optimise our efforts. We will spend the coming year to reevaluate our economy model, conduct more market research to come up with renewed version of Human Discovery Platform.
However, we can't, at this time, make any promises, but we will address it when we're in a better position.
A special thanks to our respected advisers:
Tomoaki Sato, Founder at Starbase, blockchain developer;
Aman Samra, Blockchain enthusiast and CEO Espresso Claims Ltd;
Jochen Heussner, an international speaker and expert on Fintech, Regtech and Blockchain, founder at PlanetCompliance.com;
Desmond Marshall, Top Investor, MD at Rouge Venture;
Albertus Smith, Serial Tech Investor and Entrepreneur;
Mikhail Smolyanov, founder of Finolog company, exCEO of Megaplan, CEO of Unisender, Lecturer at Synergy and Skolkovo Business School;
Alexandr Krasheninnikov, Head of Data Team at Badoo.
Your advisory in project strategy and economy cannot be overestimated.
We are gracious to everyone, who has been supporting us for the tough period of ICO. 
We would like to thank bounty hunters for their active support of the project in social networks. As our ICO has failed to raise the minimum amount, no tokens were created. Bounty program is now closed with no pay out. Unfortunately, our accumulated efforts didn't bring us to the desired result.
We are also thankful to media who has supported the project, primarily Richard Kastelein, The-Blockchain.com; Adrien Henni, EWDN; Nanok Bie, Bitcoin.com; David Geer, TheNextWeb; Simon Cocking, Irish Tech News; CoinSpeaker’s and DZone’s teams; Forklog.com.
Wishing all the best to you all. Thanks again for the support.

Sincerely,
Timur Karimbaev, CEO of Human Discovery Platform

Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

Dear all,
Token sale is over now and we have to accept that ICO has failed to raise minimum amount.
We are officially announcing that we will return coins to everyone who has contributed to the project. To get coins returned please send address of your wallet and ref id from the e-mail you have used to register in your account to ico@hdplatform.io.
We'll keep working on the project and promise to be back next year, after further product development. We are now looking for the ways to change key milestones in roadmap in order to optimise our efforts. We will spend the coming year to reevaluate our economy model, conduct more market research to come up with renewed version of Human Discovery Platform.
However, we can't, at this time, make any promises, but we will address it when we're in a better position.
A special thanks to our respected advisers:
Tomoaki Sato, Founder at Starbase, blockchain developer;
Aman Samra, Blockchain enthusiast and CEO Espresso Claims Ltd;
Jochen Heussner, an international speaker and expert on Fintech, Regtech and Blockchain, founder at PlanetCompliance.com;
Desmond Marshall, Top Investor, MD at Rouge Venture;
Albertus Smith, Serial Tech Investor and Entrepreneur;
Mikhail Smolyanov, founder of Finolog company, exCEO of Megaplan, CEO of Unisender, Lecturer at Synergy and Skolkovo Business School;
Alexandr Krasheninnikov, Head of Data Team at Badoo.
Your advisory in project strategy and economy cannot be overestimated.
We are gracious to everyone, who has been supporting us for the tough period of ICO. 
We would like to thank bounty hunters for their active support of the project in social networks. As our ICO has failed to raise the minimum amount, no tokens were created. Bounty program is now closed with no pay out. Unfortunately, our accumulated efforts didn't bring us to the desired result.
We are also thankful to media who has supported the project, primarily Richard Kastelein, The-Blockchain.com; Adrien Henni, EWDN; Nanok Bie, Bitcoin.com; David Geer, TheNextWeb; Simon Cocking, Irish Tech News; CoinSpeaker’s and DZone’s teams; Forklog.com.
Wishing all the best to you all. Thanks again for the support.

Sincerely,
Timur Karimbaev, CEO of Human Discovery Platform

Hello Timur and HDP dev team,
 This is so sad news, I really looked forward to see this project to take off and get on the blockchain up and running. I wish you the best in your future projects which I have no doubt you will engage, as I know you and your team are very capable and proactive.
I would like to express my appreciation, and if in the future you would need a professional translator (Eng-Spa) please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you in any deed you need.
As a little advise, please take this experience as to learn all you can, so in the future projects you would have better results. I'm no entrepreneur, but IMHO I would have liked to see maybe a stronger marketing of the project with more people involved. I've seen other projects having successful ICOs with mere marketing, and at the end be weaker in development.
You are a great dev team with very good ideas. I think you just need to be massively heard.
I send you good vibes and regards

Pantum

waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

Good to know that thier is a project like this. It is a big help for us. Thaks for the token.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

indeed a shame...  but nice to see some honesty in returning investments to the respective investors.  good luck for the future.

CryptoRiser

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:22 PM

It's sad to see that really worthy projects do not gain softcap for their development. I hope that later the developers will return again to their project, weighing all the minuses that caused the failure and finalized the road map.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:21:09 PM

This seemed like a good project. But with so many scam projects, projects with real potential are not getting enough attention. I read that you will return the funds back to the investors. If you really do that, it would be very credible on your part. Surely it will bring you much more success when you re-launch the ICO next year.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

and how to bring the token into your purse with your platform https://my.hdplatform.io/welcome.php Huh I have you 600 bonus tokens when you open the possibility of withdrawal? Huh
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

I join the question above, will there be a possibility of withdrawing bonus tokens?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

I join the question above, will there be a possibility of withdrawing bonus tokens?

I doubt the possibility of withdrawing HD token because funds raised would be returned to investors since the token sale was not a success, minimum target was not achieved so I guess it will be cancelled.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

This seemed like a good project. But with so many scam projects, projects with real potential are not getting enough attention. I read that you will return the funds back to the investors. If you really do that, it would be very credible on your part. Surely it will bring you much more success when you re-launch the ICO next year.

Yes you are absolutely right,  many scam projects in recent times steal the show,  gain all the attention leaving few credible projects to fight it to the top. Hopefully the second re-bounce would be successful when it launches again.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 09:13:17 PM by Scholles

According to the information published on website, the team is now looking for the ways to change key milestones in roadmap in order to optimise their efforts, are there any key updates or new developments we should look out for?
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

enigmatical

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

It's been quite awhile without any updates on the plans for this project by core team,  I don't believe this idea and dream would be abandoned just like that. I have been searching relevant updates on its social media channels but am yet to get tangible information
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

We can not deny that the project has been abandoned by its manager. What about the roadmap? Is it forced to stop? I do not really understand the purpose of the project. Very unfortunate if the project ended in vain. In fact, I see quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

We can not deny that the project has been abandoned by its manager. What about the roadmap? Is it forced to stop? I do not really understand the purpose of the project. Very unfortunate if the project ended in vain. In fact, I see quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project.

Truth be told, I was one of those really very enthusiastic about the HD project but it all came to an end when the ICO failed. With the passion and dedication being executed by the team especially the CEO, I wouldn't expect this project to be deserted till now.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Truth be told, I was one of those really very enthusiastic about the HD project but it all came to an end when the ICO failed. With the passion and dedication being executed by the team especially the CEO, I wouldn't expect this project to be deserted till now.

As far as I know they will continue the project when they think there is more interest for this type of project. There is more to come from this team I think Smiley
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

PrimeStar bitcointalk topic
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Since the project has failed to raise minimum amount and there is no exchange to trade on what do we do with the HD-tokens we have receive?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Since the project has failed to raise minimum amount and there is no exchange to trade on what do we do with the HD-tokens we have receive?
What you mean? If you bought HD token with BTC/ETH etc they should return the invested money. And for bounty I think those tokens have no value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: