Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4440 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink
I don’t even know why some people here are mentioning Venezuela, this is a country with a poor economy and using Bitcoin wouldn’t be such a good idea. One Bitcoin alone is worth millions of a Venezuelan Bolivar, and they all probably going to lose their money in this stuff.

If their government is smart they wouldn’t let such happen. And by the way, there are even lots of poor people there, so having Bitcoin as a currency wouldn’t be in Favor of those kind of people.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

The BTC was originated from Japan and they spread around the world until today. BTC is not owned by anyone

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Southeast Asian nations may be one of the first countries to legalize Bitcoin, some of which have the best conditions to legalize Bitcoin. Examples are Singapore, Thailand, and Brunei.
Like which of them, Japan or China? Cause I’m pretty much sure that the Chinese are really against Bitcoin (I mean the Chinese government, though some citizens too). One country I have in mind is Sweden, if I’m right there was a time they mentioned something like that in the news🤔 well, I’m not sure but I’ve heard that everything about Bitcoin is moving pretty fine in Sweden and it’s well recognized, plus the government it’s also not against the use of it.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

China is a country that bans BTC. If BTC is legal in China, the price of BTC is definitely much higher than the current price!
China's population is the largest in the world, and to some extent indicates that BTC's demand in China may be high!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

in my opinion, the country that first legalized bitcoin is a chinat country, the founder of bitcoin that has Satoshi Nakamoto has a name that has elements of Chinese descent so I am sure that China is the first.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

this might happen soon for some countries, because I also often hear cases that there have been so many companies starting to accept bitcoin as a payment tool, even as a payment for school. and these are the points where bitcoin has found a place in the hearts of everyone throughout the country.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink
It is quite strange that you have put your bet on China because I am oppositely thinking that China would be the first one who will put the strickt ban on the cryptocurrency. But anyway we will see that very soon.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Based on the fact, of course, bitcoin originated from Japan, but after Japan I thought it was swiss because there had already begun to accept the crypto currency as a legal currency and could be traded in Switzerland. But again it's just my own predictions, how about yours?
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Japan legalized the crypto currency, recognizing it as a means of payment back in April last year. Since then nothing much has happened, except that some other states have legalized it, though, mostly as a financial asset. Some states recognize its property, some goods. This process will continue for a long time.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

japan is the first country to legalize bitcoin followed by Canada and Germany and the united kingdom and South Korea and Russia
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

Japan legalized the crypto currency, recognizing it as a means of payment back in April last year. Since then nothing much has happened, except that some other states have legalized it, though, mostly as a financial asset. Some states recognize its property, some goods. This process will continue for a long time.
Yes, I do also believe that Japan will be the one to legalized bitcoin since Bitcoin was design by a japan's name Satoshi Nakamoto but beyond that reason japan is highly digitalized country and no doubt that will fully blast their monetary transaction by means of crypto currency and their is mass adaption by its people. In my own thinking Russia is the second country that will legalized bitcoin because base on the current situation lot of people from Russia adapt and use crypto currency.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

I chose Japan. because bitcoin was created by Japanese people, satoshi (even though it's still speculative). Japan is a country that is always ambitious with technological advancements, and if crypto enters the industry, I think it's a positive thing for Japan.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

China is a country that bans BTC. If BTC is legal in China, the price of BTC is definitely much higher than the current price!
China's population is the largest in the world, and to some extent indicates that BTC's demand in China may be high!
Yeah thats why we need their government to change the rules and legalize bitcoin, seeing that the big of users from China will certainly affect the market price later, and I hope not only China, but other countries in Asia, Europe and America to accept bitcoin
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

It seems to me that in Japan they already widely use Bitcoin for payments.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

I've heard thailand already legalized and and even regularized crypto currency in their country. I've read in this forum that germany is also on the crypto currency train that openly accepted it. I guess we'll just wait for japan abd Korea to announce the same or if ever they already did.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

I think its first legalized on USA. Because bitcoin is now depending on the approval of america Sec in there ETF. So my opinion USA is the first legalized country
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

I think the Chinese government is forbidding Bitcoin from circulating in their own country as they forbid their people to use Facebook. They have developed NEO, a cryptocurrency of China, and they want NEO to grow stronger than Bitcoin. But maybe in the next few years, when Bitcoin was globalized, by then, China would have accepted Bitcoin in direct confrontation with NEO.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

Japan has officially recognized bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money with effect from April 1, 2017, which will help the integration of digital currency into the legacy banking system through regulation. Thus, as per my views Japan will be the first country to go for Bitcoin as National Currency or may issue own national currency by reserving gold and BItcoin.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

Japan probably is ahead of most companies. They are a lot more liberal with cryptocurrencies and are trying to make it more daily usable. And If I'm correct they already legalized it and is used very widely and accepted as well.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

I will never try to bet big countries like US, UK, China.
The population is huge and regulation will be really hard. The tax system in big countries are also complicated. The goverment will have a very hard time to deal with taxing from crypto. So my guess is from a small country first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: