Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
BTCempires

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will grow, as the range of user functionality provided by the token expands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

with the massive development of the blockchain technology. especially the new Altcoin. Surely that model will have great competition and increasingly rich and diverse. With long term investment, I'm betting on EoS, ETH, IOTA, XLM.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

I believe that not all alternate coins will last any longer as some of these coins will fade away from the pack and will eventually die. But for those alternate coins with a strong team behind it will likely to survive against all the ups and downs it may encounter.

mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.
The HIT Protocol includes several critical pathways for HITs to flow. First, a content provider integrates the iPowow interface with content, such as a TV show. During the show, viewers are prompted with a call to action to participate in some way with the content they are watching. Viewers can respond to the call to action directly on the device on which they are watching the content or through a second device. Once viewers sign up to begin earning rewards, they can interact with specific elements of the show and accumulate HITs for their time and interaction. These valuable HIT tokens can then be used on the Digital Shopping Plaza to purchase physical and digital goods, access to more content, and experiences offered by our content partners.

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

If you are new.. Welcome but best way to get knowledge is to learn and get familiar with crypto world. so, continue to research and you will learn a lot. Reading is mother of all knowledge Smiley
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

In my way of thinking, some of the coins have very great potential to be stronger in the future, and of course, contrary on that, there are some altcoins which will be more useless day by day.

In my opinion, ethereum, IOTA, NEO and stellar are worth investing.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

The success of any tokenized economy fundamentally relies on a carefully orchestrated balance, so we’ve brought together an inclusive array of options for specific activities with commensurate rewards, corresponding to all vital roles in our protocol for incentivized engagement in media. The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.
The HIT Protocol includes several critical pathways for HITs to flow. First, a content provider integrates the iPowow interface with content, such as a TV show. During the show, viewers are prompted with a call to action to participate in some way with the content they are watching. Viewers can respond to the call to action directly on the device on which they are watching the content or through a second device. Once viewers sign up to begin earning rewards, they can interact with specific elements of the show and accumulate HITs for their time and interaction. These valuable HIT tokens can then be used on the Digital Shopping Plaza to purchase physical and digital goods, access to more content, and experiences offered by our content partners.

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Not all cryptocurrencies would survive the test of time.
We have seen a lot fail, as most are no longer listed on coinmarketcap.com.
And new ones are springing up regularly.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Not all cryptocurrencies would survive the test of time.
We have seen a lot fail, as most are no longer listed on coinmarketcap.com.
And new ones are springing up regularly.
coins that are unsold and the lowest coins fail. we know that the tight competition of coin coins that want to keep the top 5 coins in the coinmarketcap is increasing. if many new coins emerge, the technology and price must be able to attract the opinion of others to invest in the new coin...
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

I absolutely agree with the fact that only good ones will survive. Market is becoming more and more strict regarding new alts so this situation is kind of predictable in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
IciCestMathers

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

The future of a lot of altcoins might be at stake and redemption opportunities might never come around for so many of them, But there are some altcoins with great working products, as well as experienced and strategic team, that, in my opinion would definitely survive the current state of the market.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

I think it is hard to have a profitable future for crypto in the following days. But in my opinion, the cryptocurrency markets have a real bull run in the beginning of the 2019 or in the first half of the 2019.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Maybe altcoins only can survive in the future, but we need bitcoin in our life because once bitcoin die most of the altcoins dump or crush but it will pump again because many people will buy more altcoins because they want new bitcoin on that day if that happen.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

I bought the Tezos in the loaded amount. I am very hopeful of this project. I expect the price to rise above $ 6 in the near future. I hope I'm not mistaken
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

This crash has gotten way out of control even dash now over 90% correction, most investors will never return if the market is this weak.
Remember that the market is composed of people, and people can be extremely irrational in their behavior, I agree that the crash has gone too far and that many coins that are very good have very low values but if that is the case then just take advantage of the circumstances and set the grounds to make a fortune later when the prices recover in the next years.
Every altcoin has its own values, community and product if it is a long-term development project. So investors should choose good projects for you if you want to invest in altcoin because that is the key to the success of your investment project.
When it comes to new altcoins that is definitely a challenge because for every successful coin there are ten coins that are unsuccessful but the good thing about this bear market is that now you can pick almost any top coin and you can make a fortune if you invest enough money in coins like that and as long as you are willing to hold your coins for long enough.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Future of altcoins will be shiny in 2019, I think. The market goes up slowly now and it will rise the alts too.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

The future of altcoins? I will say so-at the beginning of 2019, only those projects that have a minimum working product will survive on the market.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I think we will see like many project will be dead but the most interesting will be very succesfull!
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Of course we all dreaming about replecing of usual money - but I don't think it will be reality
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
Looking to the Future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: