Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

There had been now many vain tasks. There is lots of them as stars in the sky. therefore evidently everything has died. there may be only a few projector which critically are engaged in enterprise. Time for them very favorable now.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

I think what you say is true. As we know now, hundreds of altcoins don't have a real market, even for the price they are still $ 0, what can we expect from them. Maybe the developers too are reluctant to develop them.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Hi,

I think what you say is true. As we know now, hundreds of altcoins don't have a real market, even for the price they are still $ 0, what can we expect from them. Maybe the developers too are reluctant to develop them.

of course you can not expect anything for a coin that has a zero value  but even the coins that are worth it like eth , xrp , bch , etc .. All of them are still in danger because their value will only depend on the value of bitcoin due to the fact that altcoins are tied up to bitcoin .

Can you guys notice that wherever btc is fluctuating , the altcoin do also follow ?

Now if btc will become more indemand in the future , we can always expect that altcoin will also have a bright future .
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

doge coin survived , is it good coin?  or you can say it is good because it survived Smiley
there are a lot of coin and only good supply-demand created coins will survive i can say, that will be more realistic way to describe situation.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Many of altcoins now was so disappointing because of the price of bitcoin and ETH, but I think someday bitcoin price will return in normal price even ETH and all atlcoins will follow too as long as this two coin was existing atlcoins will stay a live.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Altcon pretty good fit for investment at present and in the moment, for the last time rose and I think will continue, because now everything is in the hands of this coin.

You should really buy more good altcoins now as in future, these cryptocurrencies will sufficiently gain. For me, the most promising tokens are Cardano, waves, and NEO.
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Altcoins certainly will only develop. And all sphere of cryptocurrencies will introduce many changes in our life, it already on a nemnoga begins to change us, just now its influence is minimum on us.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

Hi,

To expect this much coin, because the coin is trying to work out best, and while it shows, I think soon everything else this coin will evolve, and with it is developing popularity among observa.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

I think that altcoins have a future, but of course not everyone will survive, it is necessary to understand and invest their money correctly and with brains
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Altcoins certainly will only develop. And all sphere of cryptocurrencies will introduce many changes in our life, it already on a nemnoga begins to change us, just now its influence is minimum on us.
Only the strongest altcoins will survive, as over time there will be a huge competition in the cryptocurrency market.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Hi,

The distant future awaits many currencies, in our time, cryptography is gaining momentum, this setting the popularity of certain coins, this developing its future, and the beginning is laid.

btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

I hope most of these one-day useless altcoins will be wiped out and only strong will survive. But I think everything will be the same as now.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Cryptocurrency has a future. Analyzing articles on the Internet, now more and more is the list of countries that have officially adopted cryptocurrency as the official digital currency, in these countries, even the purchase, sale of services, goods, paid cryptocurrency bitcoin. In the future, other countries may be drawn to the consideration of cryptocurrency as a digital currency.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Cryptocurrency has a future. Analyzing articles on the Internet, now more and more is the list of countries that have officially adopted cryptocurrency as the official digital currency, in these countries, even the purchase, sale of services, goods, paid cryptocurrency bitcoin. In the future, other countries may be drawn to the consideration of cryptocurrency as a digital currency.
I also believe in the future of the crypto currency, and the fact that many countries are on the way to legalizing the crypto currency in their society, shows good prospects. But we need to wait for the market to recover, because these artificial manipulations have a very bad effect on the development of the crypto currency.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

The success of any tokenized economy fundamentally relies on a carefully orchestrated balance, so we’ve brought together an inclusive array of options for specific activities with commensurate rewards, corresponding to all vital roles in our protocol for incentivized engagement in media. The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.
The HIT Protocol includes several critical pathways for HITs to flow. First, a content provider integrates the iPowow interface with content, such as a TV show. During the show, viewers are prompted with a call to action to participate in some way with the content they are watching. Viewers can respond to the call to action directly on the device on which they are watching the content or through a second device. Once viewers sign up to begin earning rewards, they can interact with specific elements of the show and accumulate HITs for their time and interaction. These valuable HIT tokens can then be used on the Digital Shopping Plaza to purchase physical and digital goods, access to more content, and experiences offered by our content partners.

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I hope most of these one-day useless altcoins will be wiped out and only strong will survive. But I think everything will be the same as now.
some poor quality altcoin and scam ICO have caused the market to collapse, many investors are losing money and they have spread bad rumors about the encryption market, so before investing in ICO should be careful

edongzkitetet

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will develop more and more and will be in great demand in the future. Over the years, it is only gaining popularity.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

The future of altcoins is most likely a concept that will soon disappear from use, as the market destroys almost all the coins that it has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: