Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

i think most of them 95% will be 0 in 2 years.

there are lots of scam coins and projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 01:48:06 AM by chickensoup1

How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:

Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.

4 famous S-curves. Source: Quora
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.

This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.

So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

not many altcoins survive to quelling. only the top 50 worth of invest.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Hi,

Litecoins and ethereum is my bet possible to give huge earning in the future i knoe ethereum at this moment are not in good but as seconds coin of the king possible to increase their price.
Crypto currency has a great future. The lack of centralized control is a huge plus for the crypto currency, but it also means that we are doing all transactions at our own peril and risk.
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Every crypto market is influenced by three main factors : fundamental analysis, technical analysis and manipulation. In some markets, however, there is the appearance of a fourth factor called "collusion".
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Hi,

Aaltcoins has a great future.Because we want to make this world technically advanced. Various altcoin are coming up with different types of technology, which will be very useful in future for us. That's why altcoins have a brightness future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

Every crypto market is influenced by three main factors : fundamental analysis, technical analysis and manipulation. In some markets, however, there is the appearance of a fourth factor called "collusion".
the reality for today there is quite a lot of lies and Single Big Whales, which manipulates the market and try to artificially affect the development of the crypto currency. Perhaps this is why many trading platforms introduce restrictions and representations of personal data.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I now realize that every altcoin is building its own community so if the cryptocurrency market does exist, then altcoin will not be affected too much. Investing in altcoin is quite risky if not thoroughly analyzed because it is very vulnerable to market manipulation due to the relatively small volume of transactions.
BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Guys, what do you think about future of altcoins with masternodes? I want to buy a Gobyte masternode for 900$ with a return of investment is only just 1 year. Will masternodes replace mining in future?
Fightclub321

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

The strongest coins will survive among them ethereum xrp and eos. I believe that the  market cap of eos will come closer to eth or xrp, but now it's just $4b according to coin360.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Future of altcoins is very favorite topic. But nobody could answer it. It depends on many factors. If all altcoins survive or only Bitcoin survive.
Maybe Bitcoin will be updated in some way and will be able to do every thing what offers altcoins. So it is hard to predict the future.
it's true and if I decline the future of the altcoin is like bitcoin which has a bright future because the two coins have great potential and many fans and enthusiasts

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Altcoin future depends on it's activity, big investor, traders and it's own development. Maximum time altcoin price depends on Bitcoin if the Bitcoin improve its price, then altcoin gets a good pump. But it not always happened. Suppose some big investor invested in NPXS, then the coin demand will be rise, price will be pump. If big investor sell their coin, price will dump. Actually market depending on coin demand and supply.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

there have many altcoins but not all give profit, only some coins you should search and buy, then my suggestion is there have many good coins but i like to tell few main altcoins,  these are ethereum,neo,tron,litecoin and bitcoin cash.

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Naturally bad coins will not be able to exist for a long time. And what does the concept of "bad coin" mean initially?
there are still lots of good coins and tokens,
especially ethereum and ripple are strong competitors of bitcoin, and have a good future
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

There are thousands of altcoins in the crypto world. A day by day, altcoins increasing fastly. In my opinion is, The crypto field is a great online industry to achieve success. At now, this field is more popular in the world. Worldwide people are very interest about the crypto. So I believe, the crypto has a very bright future. It means, altcoins have a long journey. But not all altcoins. There are so many shitcoins. So usually my idea is, the future of altcoins are good and safe.

Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Naturally bad coins will not be able to exist for a long time. And what does the concept of "bad coin" mean initially?
there are still lots of good coins and tokens,
especially ethereum and ripple are strong competitors of bitcoin, and have a good future
Yes, between ethereum and ripple, it is a potential coin and a competitor for bitcoin,
but somehow I prefer ethereum certainly than ripple
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

Hi,

I agree that there is a big risk that not all coins will survive. But I am sure that the crypto currency will exist for a long time, because it is relevant.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

I believe that some altcoins will be accepted by the whole world. It seems to me that there are a lot of interesting and promising projects at the moment.

redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

If entrepreneurs always waited for consumers to tell them what they want, we wouldn’t have innovation. No one told Steve Jobs they wanted a little box with just a few buttons that could play all their favorite songs. We already had Discman, and we didn’t know we wanted the iPod until it was right in front of us.

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

The future can be very different, even dogs of the fact that things begin to grow large and develop as necessary, and appropriately normal may, or may burst after which it is unlikely something will return.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: