Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12650 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:41:17 AM

I think there are no supermarket that accept Bitcoin for payment around the world cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so it's not a legal payment method in almost country around the world. If you want to use Bitcoin for payment I think you only can use it for online payment but for offline payment as supermarket, store or restaurant it's really hard to find out one place that accept Bitcoin.
Even in my country I havent heared any supermarket or stall that accepts bitcoin as payment. As far as I know there is necessary to legalize bitcoin and approve by the government to use bitcoin as means of payment. If this would happen for sure it will spread worldwide a country who uses bitcoin.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

One day I can hear the news about super market accepting the Bitcoin, now in my country nobody is accepting Bitcoin as a direct payments in super market. May be it will take lot of time to implement payment system.

monsterous

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

as far as know there is one Mall that accept bitcoin in capital of my country .

in my town only have some cafes that accept bitcoin and some night clubs only
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

And what about Japan and South Korea? I remember talks that Japan's biggest seller of electronics accepts bitcoin. Any bitcointalk members from there?
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

For me maybe soon that the supermarket  accept bitcoin payments  but for now   no  supermarket  accept btc payments  especially in my country  .But before  we  used it in the supermarket  its better to consult first to everybody.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

I think there are no supermarket that accept Bitcoin for payment around the world cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so it's not a legal payment method in almost country around the world. If you want to use Bitcoin for payment I think you only can use it for online payment but for offline payment as supermarket, store or restaurant it's really hard to find out one place that accept Bitcoin.
Even in my country I havent heared any supermarket or stall that accepts bitcoin as payment. As far as I know there is necessary to legalize bitcoin and approve by the government to use bitcoin as means of payment. If this would happen for sure it will spread worldwide a country who uses bitcoin.
Same is the case with my country. Here is no single store or supermarket that accept bitcoin directly as a payment. I am not sure about Japan but there may be some because bitcoin is a legal way of payment in Japan. There are few online stores but that too don't accept bitcoin directly and there is a lengthy process of it to offer them the payment with the bitcoin.
Clarissejherisse

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

I wish here in Philippines accept a bitcoin payment in super market like groceries and malls
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

Malls or supermarket in the area I had no use bitcoin as a tool payment, I thought it might be because the place where I was living is not it was a big city, just a small town is still a little left behind, but it may be a few more years it is possible there will be malls or supermarket using bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

I think it would be hard for the supermarket nowadays to accept bitcoin as mode payment to their shoppers because here in my country is not advisable yet to implement that things due to the Internet is not good in all places here in my country, so the confirmation will take only delay.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

Not all supermarket we accept bitcoin or to received  payment  with bitcoin. Further more the bitcoin users are still growing in community and i believe soon most online business we base on bitcoin 
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

here in my country I haven't seen any supermarket that accepts bitcoin as payment. Maybe because supermarket owners is not yet aware or haven't heard of bitcoin. But as far as I know there are countries that accepts bitcoin as a payment method on their restaurants.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:20:55 AM

I dont know any supermarket or Malls that accept bitcoin as payment when you buy goods in them. They are only accept card and cash. I dont know why but maybe because they were not aware about bitcoin. But if you are looking for an online shop there are a lot who accept bitcoin. Because it is more easy to access.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

I dont know any supermarket or Malls that accept bitcoin as payment when you buy goods in them. They are only accept card and cash. I dont know why but maybe because they were not aware about bitcoin. But if you are looking for an online shop there are a lot who accept bitcoin. Because it is more easy to access.
Same here in my country I havent heard any malls or supermarket that accepts bitcoin. Also, no merchants yet that accepts btc. Well, Ill hope in the future there will be atleast accepting bitcoin because for sure there will be more adopts of btc.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

of course, not hahaha in my country there are not any offline store that accept bitcoin as the payment. if there are offline store that accept payment with bitcoin it will very helpful for me and all of bitcoin holder in my country hahaha

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

So far in my own country i never heared any supermarket, malls or any business institutions accepting payment using bitcoin and ofcourse in my hometown province were i am residing now
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

No. I think it's too early to think for that because bitcoin is not tackled up until now in major events or in our government. Only a few people know bitcoin in us and I think a few years more before I can see our malls in the urban area accepting bitcoin or other cryptos.
There is only 1% population of the entire world who actually knows about bitcoin. Moreover, this is just the beginning of an era of bitcoin. I don’t think so that at the very present moment, there is any kind of supermarket which is accepting bitcoin anywhere in the world. But you can expect lot of good things to happen in the near future. Bitcoin will for sure make a good name in the future.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

supermarket or offline store near me is not accepted bitcoin as the payment, and in my city i think there aren't offline stores that accept bitcoin as the payment, but if there are it will makes me happy, because i can buy some stuff without my money, i just need to use my bitcoin wallet

Carcoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:27:16 AM

no. Btc is not still legal in my place
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:20 AM

No. I think it's too early to think for that because bitcoin is not tackled up until now in major events or in our government. Only a few people know bitcoin in us and I think a few years more before I can see our malls in the urban area accepting bitcoin or other cryptos.
Yes the bitcoin is still growing but I hope the bitcoin will be accept by the people till the end of the year and this is the reason why the bitcoin is growing and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this I know now all the people are still buying the bitcoin and I will be very happy to have the bitcoin as he payment and the still the growth of the bitcoin will stop and I know how the bitcoin will increase the shopping ratio.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

I think bitcoin now is not yet accepted in malls, but in the bank they will accept bitcoins, and I hope in near future we are use bitcoins in malls, restaurant, buy medicines, and other stuff. So everyone will use bitcoins. And bitcoins is our future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: