Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:10:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12671 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

I live in India in my country no one super market or mall or shop accepted bitcoin but maybe in future
Until now I haven't known that there is a supermarket that starts accepting bitcoin but all of our speculations is possible to happen in the future. For now, we can just keep on asking or suggesting these supermarkets if there is a chance for us to talk to any of their relations department but I think they are taking a look at bitcoin already because of it's popularity.
I did not meet with a supermarket until now. But we are all guessing. Discussing is quite good, it usually improves the imagination. But cafes and restaurants offer a lot of payment opportunities. Why do not supermarkets accept Bitcoin in this case?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:37:03 PM

No supermarket will not accept bitcoin in my country because many of the people shouldn't know about bitcoin's features and it's value it takes some time to reach all people in the world .
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

Here in my country Bitcoin is not so popular as in the United States. So I'm sure no establishment ever accepts bitcoin as payment.

I can't even imagine a roll of tissue paper cost in BTC or the basic commodities like rice, bread and even canned goods.
I don't think so this will gonna happen.

but If bitcoin is the future currency...who knows. only time can tell.
greatfariola

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:19:21 AM

I wish that our Govt were as open as Japan to technology and advancement. However, I wonder how their transaction times are fairing out there?
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

No it is hard to find any place accept bitcoin only some office of localbitcoin who sell/buy bitcoin for you.

you can use them to get cash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

For now, in my country none supermarket accept the bitcoin as their payment. And I have no idea yet if how many supermarkets adopt the bitcoin in other country because supermarkets here they do prefer credit cards and cash instead of accepting bitcoin because they don't  know as of now what bitcoin is and still bitcoin is not legal by our government until now.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:07:23 PM

I wish that our Govt were as open as Japan to technology and advancement. However, I wonder how their transaction times are fairing out there?
I admire Japan for being too advance with their technology and I've seen pictures that there are too many streamers with bitcoin's logo with it.

And that's a good indication that bitcoin industry and adoption there is really growing and Supermarket's are nearly going to accept bitcoin unlike other countries they are still skeptic about bitcoin.

Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

i saw a photo on social media,it is meat market which showing that bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin is accepted as payment, but i dont know what country it is.And here in my country (philippines),there is some restaurants that are now accepting bitcoin as payment,and i think sooner,supermarkets here will accept too.

dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:27 PM

I think accept the bitcoin at the supermarkets because its like MCdonald is receiveng no cash need for you t buy so its good news to accept the bitcoin in the supermarket..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:23 AM

I live in India in my country no one super market or mall or shop accepted bitcoin but maybe in future
Until now I haven't known that there is a supermarket that starts accepting bitcoin but all of our speculations is possible to happen in the future. For now, we can just keep on asking or suggesting these supermarkets if there is a chance for us to talk to any of their relations department but I think they are taking a look at bitcoin already because of it's popularity.
I did not meet with a supermarket until now. But we are all guessing. Discussing is quite good, it usually improves the imagination. But cafes and restaurants offer a lot of payment opportunities. Why do not supermarkets accept Bitcoin in this case?

Discussing it is really good, improving imagination? no, it improves the possibility that it will exist in the near future. I've seen a supermarket place that doesn't really accept fiat money and it has their own payment system where shoppers need to have access on their system. And to see it that way, supermarket that accepts bitcoin is very possible to be seen but we don't know on how long we have to wait, who knows? But it will come we just have to wait for it.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:30:50 AM

After all, bitcoin is a virtual currency, which is not yet very common and can not be compared with the way currency is circulated unless national policy supports or someone can accept it.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:33:34 AM

I think most countries have not yet accepted bitcoin as a circulating currency, so there are few supermarkets that can be paid for in bitcoin.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

I think yes, but not all stores in supermarkets. Maybe few of stores in a supermarket accept BTC payment already.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:11:11 AM

In my country there is no mall or super market accepting bitcoin. because i think here in my country bitcoin is not legal currency. we can used bitcoin only as a online payment. if you want to use bitcoin in mall or supermarket. we need to exchange it to fiat.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

There are none. Our government still dont approve bitcoin as one of the currency in our country. If you want to buy goods in the supermarket,you need to convert your bitcoins with our local currency.
I am still expecting that someday it'll be legal.
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:45:45 AM

I think yes, but not all stores in supermarkets. Maybe few of stores in a supermarket accept BTC payment already.
During this time I often encounter a lot of information about public services accepting payments by bitcoin. I think it is very reasonable that bitcoin will be the payment form of the future.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

In my country there is no mall or super market accepting bitcoin. because i think here in my country bitcoin is not legal currency. we can used bitcoin only as a online payment. if you want to use bitcoin in mall or supermarket. we need to exchange it to fiat.

Would you use bitcoin to buy something at the supermarket if most of supermarkets on your country accept bitcoin? I dont think so, you will need to spend to much money for the fees while you dont need it if you use fiat money. I dont think bitcoin would be a good options for transactions at supermarket unless there is no fees for every transactions or at least the fee is not as expensive as these recent days.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

In my country there is no single sale place that receives bitcoin as a means of payment, and in my opinion is not a good way to use bitcoin as a means of payment because the value of bitcoin is very volatile
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

I am not aware of any supermarket that accept BTC yet for now.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:54:19 PM

United States, Netherlands, Ireland, and other vip developed countries accept bitcoin, there supermarket and restaurants accet Bitcoin freely and they use bitcoin often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: