Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12659 times)
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

I'm my country isn't get acknowledge, if we want to use Bitcoin we should change it first to our currency.
mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

I'm my country isn't get acknowledge, if we want to use Bitcoin we should change it first to our currency.
aw thats a sad news to hear , May I ask what is your country? Im from Philippines and we are able to convert our bitcoin into our local currency but we cant purchase anything on physical stores here directly using bitcoin , We need to convert it into our local currency first then buy the thing we are needing to buy here. Its a bit convenient for us that we have a platform that let us convert our bitcoin into fiat.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

In my country there is no single sale place that receives bitcoin as a means of payment, and in my opinion is not a good way to use bitcoin as a means of payment because the value of bitcoin is very volatile
Lol, same thing in the place I’m living , but that doesn’t mean bad way for using Bitcoin, cause it wasn’t really for such purpose… it has its main purpose, and I believe Investment is the thing, and not being used in supermarket. There are other options out there that are mainly meant for such things and we should learn to use them.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

There are few stores which are accepting bitcoin here in my country but they don't do it directly, I mean, buyers will use bitcoin to buy things but stores are using bitpay so they won't receive bitcoin.
I hope one day we will be able to use bitcoin to buy everything.  Undecided
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

This is really a good thing if it happens in my country the thing is there are people who are having bitcoins in their wallets but still they are unable to use those bitcoins while paying at super market or similar places like that. At present, there is hardly nay super market which is offering this great facility to their customer that they can pay the bills in the form of bitcoin. This will take some time.
burnhardzx1

Activity: 83

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?
in the philippines none but its very easy to transfer btc to fiat currency.

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

in the philippines none but its very easy to transfer btc to fiat currency.
More and more types of services accept payment by bitcoin all over the world. This proves the great influence of bitcoin in the global market. I think the day that bitcoin replaced the media payment medium is not too far away. Let's invest bitcoin today so no regrets later on, I think so.
Anstren

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

in my country central bank ban any bank account deal with bitcoin so it is hard to find any place accept bitcoin.
we just see some small investment projects like ATM and offices
searchmusty

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

As of the moment here isn’t much places where you can spend bitcoins in much more in popular supermarkets. There are some restaurants that would accept them.
Liplets

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

in my city we have Mall sell T-shirts, cameras, sport things, tv superstition and more.

they accept any kind of money even we-chat.

Lena1234

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me ! Undecided Undecided Undecided
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

I live in India in my country no one super market or mall or shop accepted bitcoin but maybe in future
The use of bitcoin is not that much common in most of the countries of the world. There is no such sort of place like that of super market in my country even where you can go and shop using your bitcoin. The usage of bitcoin is very much limited in my country as the number of people knowing about bitcoin is very less. I really hope that things get better in the days to come so that we may also enjoy the benefits of having bitcoin.
In my country there are not such super markets who accept bitcoin as their payments because of the lack of awareness about bitcoin. In my country many people still do not know what bitcoin is and therefore they do not invest in bitcoin. We will have to wait for a long time to see the time that supermarkets are accepting bitcoin and now there is no need to take cash in your pocket.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

so far no supermarket has been accepting bitcoin or any other crypto for payments but as far as i know there are some firms that already accepting bitcoin for services.
May be in the future all the world will use bitcoin for their daily needs and they will buy from their local markets and will pay in bitcoins. But for this time it is difficult to find some supermarkets in my country who accept bitcoin. I have heard that some supermarkets are accepting bitcoin as their payments but it is rare and it will take some more time to prevail in the whole world, and using our bitcoin will be easy.
somwhr

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

None yet.. actually they are prohibiting the use of bitcoin in our country.. Sad
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

In my country and area, there isn't any supermarket or malls for that matter
which accepts bitcoin at the moment. Hopefully that kind of feature or option
would soon reach everywhere, it's beneficial. Anybody could carry less cash
when going to places and it would be much safer for everyone. The online
community and establishments are more open to that sort of choice, I hear
in some other nation that alternative is already in motion, you can purchase
items and stuff online with bitcoins there. I believe the online shops in my
country would be the first ones to utilize bitcoin as a payment option.
icytalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

people's are still keeping it confeditial so not now but in future it will for sure acceptable by supermarkets Wink
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

This is really possible if they are going to implement a payment method where they are accepting bitcoins as a payment. I heard a news that bitcoins will be used for mcdonalds restaurant to pay the bills and the food will be cheaper in that way.
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I have not yet encounter any supermarket or malls accepting bitcoin here in our country. And most people here just only heard about bitcoin but have not enough idea or knowledge about it.
BloodLine

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

As of today in my country, I haven't encountered Supermarket  that accepts Bitcoin as payment. But in the future this mode of payment will eventually adopted and can be used to purchase.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

If in the country I can use bitcoin in shopping then it will be very easy to use, will stick to now there is no supermarket that accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: