Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12650 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

Right now, I'm quite sure that some online stores, restaurants, and fast-food restaurants are already accepting Bitcoin. However, in terms of supermarkets, I haven't received any news about it. It is a good thing if ever supermarkets already accepts Bitcoin. It will be a huge boost to Bitcoin's growth.
There are already so many large corporations in the world and many shops around the world accept bitcoin trade and the number is growing. That shows the trend of future payments is cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

i can imagine an easiest way to shop when some of establishment including supermarket accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. as easy as atm or debit card. very nice to see in an community nor government that very supportive on bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept payments with bitcoin because in my country the introduction of bitcoin is not too high but I've heard in other countries there are supermarkets that receive payment with bitcoin and one of them is the Dutch state. In the Netherlands named Arnhem now has a supermarket that accepts payments in the form of digital currency Bitcoin Spar Arnhem Centraal is a supermarket located in the center of the city of Arnhem. and of course with supermarkets that accept bitcoin will make it easier in terms of transactions because we do not need to be difficult to carry cash.
The same with you, in my country there also have no supermarket accept bitcoin. I live in developing country, so the condition for a supermarket to accept bitcoin is really difficult. As far as I know that most of people in my country especially the young all choose bitcoin as an extra income in their life. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular all over the world and  it’s not except in my country. Therefore, I hope there will have some supermarket in my country accept bitcoin for payment in the next few years. 
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept payments with bitcoin because in my country the introduction of bitcoin is not too high but I've heard in other countries there are supermarkets that receive payment with bitcoin and one of them is the Dutch state. In the Netherlands named Arnhem now has a supermarket that accepts payments in the form of digital currency Bitcoin Spar Arnhem Centraal is a supermarket located in the center of the city of Arnhem. and of course with supermarkets that accept bitcoin will make it easier in terms of transactions because we do not need to be difficult to carry cash.
The same with you, in my country there also have no supermarket accept bitcoin. I live in developing country, so the condition for a supermarket to accept bitcoin is really difficult. As far as I know that most of people in my country especially the young all choose bitcoin as an extra income in their life. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular all over the world and  it’s not except in my country. Therefore, I hope there will have some supermarket in my country accept bitcoin for payment in the next few years. 

you said that you live in a developing country? but why bitcoin is not adapted in your country?  it should be adapted in the first place in order for your country to be more well developed. but overall you shoud not be worry at all because sooner or later the acceptance of bitcoin will always be spreading like a wildfire in many countries all over the world. lucky im one of the few country that accepts bitcoin and we also have some supermarkets that accepts bitcoin.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

perhaps in other countries, there have been several supermarkets that accept bitcoin as their payment tool. but, in my country, it becomes illegal, and is against the law. so using bitcoin as a transactional tool in a real business, or in a supermarket, would only get me punished

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

I don't think that there is any supermarket accepting Bitcoin.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?
In my country I did not heard any reports or news that there's a supermarket. malls or any establishment that offers services of bitcoin as payment. Mostly transaction offers  related to bitcoin are trading and buying.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

So far there aren't any supermarket or mall accepting bitcoin in my country as payment. But i heard some news that there is atm machine somewhere in makati which is good for  all bitcoiner in my country.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept payments with bitcoin, but I think it's only a matter of time. This will be possible only if the state passes relevant laws.

Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

Although Bitcoin is not yet fully operational in our country. Yet I am hopeful that Bitcoin will be launched very soon, and markets/supermarkets will accept it.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

It very very hard.
Cryptomarket will last long despite the repression of the bank and the government, as it is the enemy, the celestial bodies are always present.
And we have Black Market in DeepWeb.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

My country does not use bitcoin in transactions. that is not allowed.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Here in our country does not use bitcoin to buy anything in our country, but bitcoin accepts our country to exchange bitcoin for real money, because bitcoin is for internet currency only.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I don't think that there is any supermarket accepting Bitcoin.
Generally, there are no super markets in the world which accept the bitcoin but there are different places which accept the bitcoin as a currency and do the transactions according the value of that, but now when a lot of different governments are talking about how the bitcoin can be legalized and different legislations are in the pipeline, then we can expect that there are a lot of chances that we will see the super market accepting the bitcoin very very soon.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept payments with bitcoin, but I think it's only a matter of time. This will be possible only if the state passes relevant laws.
Yeah I think only a few % of people almost 2 or 3 percent people are now out of bitcoin and the rest countries are accepting bitcoin. I am hopeful that someday I will hear the news about acceptance bitcoin by all super markets. It is still being accept but I am not aware of it because one of my friend told me about his visit to the super market where he enjoyed open shopping using bitcoin as a payment so it is being common gradually and soon I will share my experience as well.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Yes, if the state passes the law then there will be very much places which will offer the product in lieu of the bitcoin but to tell you about my country, there are no laws in place for the crypto currency but still some people are taking bitcoins and giving away the products, though the transactions are not officials, but because my country hasn’t banned the crypto so they are not un ethical.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

In my country there is no supermarket or mall as of now accepts bitcoin as payment. The value of bitcoin today is very volatile. I think this is the reason why those supermarkets and malls didn't accept bitcoin as payment but there is another way convert your bitcoin into fiat.

xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

No, bitcoin is not a government currency that cannot buy anything in the store.
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

I still fee like we are quite a while away from seeing cryptocurrency being used in mainstream organisations. I think this is inevitable one day just too early right now. There seems to be allot of negative sentiment surrounding the space so maybe by next year we could benback to positive thinking
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Even newly legal pot shops in Washington are beginning to back the bitcoin as a viable currency. Some companies have lingering doubt, due to the infancy of the market. Only introduced 5 years ago, Bitcoin is still growing. Without a government backing the cash, the value fluctuates rapidly. Though some companies have taken the risk, some still doubt the currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: