Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Coin?  (Read 2516 times)
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

We are waiting for the Cthulhu coin. ))) I think it will be much more popular than this one. Even I would have taken a pair)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

This is just a coin with no purpose
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

I believe that it is an absolute sacrilege to call a coin the name of Jesus? Honestly, it can end badly for the organizers, make money on this. This is immoral and unprincipled.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

After all of the BCH drama today, I wonder which is worse, a joke coin that offends Christians, or a wannabe BTC trying to do a hostile takeover of bitcoin?

I guess with everything that goes on in the crazy world of crypto, decentralized currency really does work.
Since we all are free to control and do what we want with the tech, well, let me just say there are all kinds of people out there.
People who will use shady tactics to get monetary gain
People who will use religion to make a joke.
People who are bored and make trumpcoin.
People who have a normal job and decide to get into crypto.
People who use icos to scam others.

In light of this, I find myself more willing to accept the joke coins out there right now.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

After all of the BCH drama today, I wonder which is worse, a joke coin that offends Christians, or a wannabe BTC trying to do a hostile takeover of bitcoin?

I guess with everything that goes on in the crazy world of crypto, decentralized currency really does work.
Since we all are free to control and do what we want with the tech, well, let me just say there are all kinds of people out there.
People who will use shady tactics to get monetary gain
People who will use religion to make a joke.
People who are bored and make trumpcoin.
People who have a normal job and decide to get into crypto.
People who use icos to scam others.

In light of this, I find myself more willing to accept the joke coins out there right now.
I don't think there's anything bad about joke coins. I had great laughs and anyone with a brain should realize very quickly that jokecoins are not an investment.

BCH on the other hand is everything that Bitcoin stands against. Wonder how many people had their money stolen by Ver and Jihan.
cleanthoseteeth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

hallelujah  Cheesy
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

I believe that it is an absolute sacrilege to call a coin the name of Jesus? Honestly, it can end badly for the organizers, make money on this. This is immoral and unprincipled.

Making money on the name of Jesus is indeed a quite controversial activity, especially as the catholic church, the protestant church etc etc have been doing it for so much time.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

Lol this thing is not surprising to me. I have an airdropped token called "Piety Coin" (you can research it) they also have a nice concept and it is all about obviously for christians and to save your soul. I like their theme but coins like this wouldnt be that popular in this environment just because it focuses on religion. And many of us have different kinds of religion and this is what separates most of us. Not a good option to invest in this things.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Whether or not there is of this coin, for me .. The point is we have to remain cautious on the coins that are not so familiar and known by many people to invest. It would be nice to ignore the emerging things that could be make us lose or be fooled by it, not just this coin but still many other coins that can even make us lost or deceived.

Vadimvasily

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:01 AM

Heheh,  really funny name. For me right now Jesuscoin award can have only firstcoin and bitcoin and that is it.
Albertvadim

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

I think that's probably a joke. I do not see in this project global in and interesting ideas, to me
endlasuresh

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

It's a god name, that is the reason for showing scam site, if they are a reliable company then they could have choosed some other name instead of this one.

It is like a crap site since they didnt posted much information or either about the project, but you made good thing by posting here in this forums.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:23 AM

Scam for sure but clever way to raise some coin.  Cheesy
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

Wtf man this isnt a joke you should not put in any kind of conversation the name of the Almighty if this is a joke it is not a good joke because you are using the name of your Creator in thins kind of industry. If you are referring to any kind of coin then i hope that there is no coin named next to our Creator because that is a piece of non sense
ozayavcu

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

a project that will be successful
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

Jesus Coin paid .3 Something in Bitcoins just to get an advertisement here on the forum. But, yes, It's a joke coin just for fun I think they have raised more than 50,000 US$. They would be the next Doge coin of this generation for Cryptocurrency I'm not expecting anything with this coin it's just for fun really. I'm looking at 1-5 $  per Coin in 2018-2019.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

We are waiting for the Cthulhu coin. ))) I think it will be much more popular than this one. Even I would have taken a pair)
Oh, maybe the Cthulhu coin will be able to protect me from the terrible Cthulhu?
Maybe it will be a good idea. Someone should create such a project!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

Oh, maybe the Cthulhu coin will be able to protect me from the terrible Cthulhu?
It certainly can. I'm sure Cthulhu would never ever attack you if you hold some of his coins. Roll Eyes
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

It certainly can. I'm sure Cthulhu would never ever attack you if you hold some of his coins. Roll Eyes

I am sure as well about this. But I am also 100% sure that if you buy yourself some Jesuscoin you will not end up in hell after death. No doubts on that.  Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

probably just a joke and maybe it could be a scam. the investment there will give you a ticket to heaven. hahahha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: