Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Coin?  (Read 2516 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:07 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:15:54 PM by xIIImaL

Also you can make smart contract in Ethereum that accepts Jesus coins and sells you absolution of your sins. And then bribe some catholic priest to give this contract official blessing from the church. Name this contract "Absolution".

Go  ahead.  If Jesus coin got some funds, you  could probably get more than what they got.  But I'm sure My eth won't be sent to  yours though. You could find  some investors on facebook, I think you can find more naive investors there that don't even read what the  project is about so long as they can dump the token when its listed.

Will jesus coin be listed even on  yobit?

Nope this jesus coin not yet listed in Yobit list. There are many news about this coin's in the end of september. I really worry religious kind of benefits having altcoin to be introduced. Please go ahead to the check the white paper before you are going to invest your fund this ICO. I do not think its value will raise in future. This Utrust ICO best to invest. Do in that one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ertetert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Also:

International User License Agreement prank.

1. Insert somwhere in the middle of every license Agreement, produced by your company something like:

"Check this box if you do not want to grant us with posession of your immortal soul by agreeng with terms of service."

2. Link user agreement form to ethereum smart contract that stores list of all immortal souls scammed by this agreeement.

3. Trade those souls for Jesus Coins.

HuhHuh

PROFIT!!!!!!
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

For me it doesnt matter whether it a joke or if it is legit.
But why would anyone name such a coin like that.
It is absolutely wrong.
People who has strong religious belief will automatically reject it simply because of its name.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ertetert

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

If your beliefs make you vulnerable to someone mocking over their inconsistencies then you hold some bad beliefs.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

If your beliefs make you vulnerable to someone mocking over their inconsistencies then you hold some bad beliefs.

^^ This^^ can I get an Amen? Let the church say Amen. On a serious not. I don't think its a scam coin. The founder/s are just mocking the whole jesus theory scam. I would definitely donate towards this cause. I enjoyed reading the white paper. The author/s are funny. I was really entertained and I support their cause.
Ertetert

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Also I think we need a flying spaghetty monster coin. But for this one I would think about some serious low-level technical features.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

I mean a serious project probably wouldn't call themselves Jesuscoin right?

Ertetert

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

Right, but do not underestimate potential of joke projects in modern internets.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

That name can't be serious.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

Sorry but who tought that this coin will be next bitcoins , has really problems in his life Cheesy

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

Even its name, Jesus Coin, sounds like a joke or a kind of a mocking. I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer! They say, the main goal of Jesus Coin is to decentralize Jesus on blockchain. Seriously?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:40 PM

Even its name, Jesus Coin, sounds like a joke or a kind of a mocking. I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer! They say, the main goal of Jesus Coin is to decentralize Jesus on blockchain. Seriously?
Sincerely sure that JC is more effective than prayer? That's obviously a joke and brilliant satire that mocks marketing campaigns. I love it for what it is - comedy gold.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?
yeah, I googled it and clearly it was all joke. looking from the name itself, sounds like theyre making fun of Jesus and not worth believing at all.   yes,the concept is good lol but I think they are not serious about the project. sadly, ICO is becoming a joke now.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:42:38 PM

I have visited its website and it humored me. It was funny when it say that it will forgive all of our sins when we have some of their coins, that will never happen because forgiveness is being earned by confession. I think this coin is a sinful coin because it uses God's name to nonsense.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:49:27 PM

I have visited its website and it humored me. It was funny when it say that it will forgive all of our sins when we have some of their coins, that will never happen because forgiveness is being earned by confession. I think this coin is a sinful coin because it uses God's name to nonsense.
That's a nice jab at the sale of indulgence letters that absolved you from sin for a little donation. Cheesy
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

This coin will go straight to coinhell then!

But you can get a get out of hell free card for just a few Jesuscoins.
The practice of paying for forgiveness has a long history in most religions.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

Using the cryptographic breakthrough of the blockchain ledger and anonymous cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has been developed as the currency of God’s Son. Unlike morally bereft cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has the unique advantage of providing global access to Jesus that’s safer and faster than every before.

Sin Forgiving – Jesus Coin is negotiating with churches to outsource sin forgiveness.
Transaction Speeds – Record transaction times between you and God’s son
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?
Jesus Coin?! The name of this coin says that this is a scam.
You can buy also ObamaCoins or SantaClausCoins  Grin
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

I guess they think so much about the name
This is absurd and scam
It doesn't seem like a real thing
Just a nice site and a good money

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:39:58 PM

ICO has become all comers affair, the good, bad and ugly are all there, there has to be some kind of regulation for the process of ICO and some criteria ICO ogernizers should meet. some of them are just pure scam.
There are very good ones though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: