Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Coin?  (Read 2516 times)
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

Jesus Coin is limited in its appeal! The majority of the world follows a religion other than Christianity and the centralized nature of the Catholic church has proven to be a problem throughout its history. The crusades, molestation scandals, and tax evasion are all things that happen under the church.

I have consulted with major deities and have concluded that we must decentralize religion and spirituality forever! http://pietycoin.net/

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

Jesus Coin is limited in its appeal! The majority of the world follows a religion other than Christianity and the centralized nature of the Catholic church has proven to be a problem throughout its history. The crusades, molestation scandals, and tax evasion are all things that happen under the church.

I have consulted with major deities and have concluded that we must decentralize religion and spirituality forever! http://pietycoin.net/

https://i.imgur.com/v1uZuUt.jpg
Will it bring me enlightenment though?
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

Good joke. I laughed for a long time.
Buddha coin and the Dalai Lama coin are waiting their turn.
Iolanna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

I remember that I got such coins from an airdrop long time ago. Maybe one day they'll have some value. Though I don't really believe in tokens on waves platform.
Ajikudos2

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:27 PM

Funny you, Jesus coin is the way, the truth and the light. According to John 14:6 because no man cometh unto the God, but by Jesus.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

I remember that I got such coins from an airdrop long time ago. Maybe one day they'll have some value. Though I don't really believe in tokens on waves platform.
You really think this coin has a bright future? The whole concept does not appeal to me and the name of this coin is not something to be joked about. Why create a coin based on religion? Something like this could provoke many people and cause outrage among the crypto community and would lead to a lot of problems for everyone. I would never support something like this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptocurry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/v1uZuUt.jpg

Well, this is certainly more inclusive than Jesus Coin. Love the design!
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

Yah. Came across it too. "Decentralizing jesus" damn that killed me. Got resurrected but saw it again and died again. That happened a couple of times then it happened again today. Hahhahah
Clearly this coin is nothing but a joke. Although it is shitty, I don't think it's a scam. I remember dogecoin whenever i see coins like these. Thinking maybe the developers of coons of these type are freakin high amd trippin whem they thought of the project. Lol.
Anyways, its fun, but not something i would put my money on.
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:56:35 AM

I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer!
Well kind-of. It's a prayer on blockchain. Blocckchain makes everything better. Right?
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

I'm a christian but this thing needs a very serious effort to form it into reality. I can't just troll even most of you guys did but aside of they're naming it like they're more concerned about having cryptocurrency for christians but it seems they're just making a net to set some christian fall into their evil plans.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is for all whatever the religion and beliefs but this kind of trick will definitely noticeable by many and even myself.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

something that tells me that this coin will comprehend the same thing as Doge

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer!
Well kind-of. It's a prayer on blockchain. Blocckchain makes everything better. Right?

LoL, maybe it's a kind of Altcoin that Jesus followers will send their Tithes and Offerings as tokens.
And maybe someone today is making a Satan Coin or somebody else's Coin.

furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

Jesus Coin?! The name of this coin says that this is a scam.
You can buy also ObamaCoins or SantaClausCoins  Grin

And I have Robocop coin. Anyone want to buy them?  Grin
SAAVgames (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

LoL, maybe it's a kind of Altcoin that Jesus followers will send their Tithes and Offerings as tokens.
And maybe someone today is making a Satan Coin or somebody else's Coin.

Just saw the Satan Coin pop up last week (not sure when it started, that's when I saw it). Not gonna link to it though.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

A good name for a coin. But there are serious suspicions of scam Smiley Yes, now only left to do satanic coin.

Stake VIP wager
MikuMiku

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:06 PM

oh, Jesus , they make a scam out of the name of Jesus.  Wink
mhmhmh1111

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

oh great...scam for another scam
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

Is this other project for real? LoL. However beware from the imitations, Jesuscoin remains the top choice for the moment Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:42:29 PM

When I heard it and saw that there is an ICO which is Jesus Coin, honestly speaking its kind of insulting in the name of Jesus Christ. That's why I've been thinking about whoever created this coin He/she will take the consequences for what He/she did about it.

Billie2017

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

[/quo
Too bad if scammers use this type of coin, and if created this coin just lolz, well it is not funny to use the name of god as a joke coin, it is kind of  disrespecting and insulting the name of jesus christ.
But goodluck to this coin i hope someday it will have a good value and will be as popular as bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: