Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

I think A lot of money is involved which can change at any time. But if we are only afraid of this bubble, we will not get a chance to earn a big income in a short time.
And Many people believe that bitcoin is just a bubble. We can not deny the fact that bitcoin investment is very risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Even if bitcoin is the bubble, in my opinion it is the most durable bubble ever existed in our world, durable enough for it to never pop, lol. We will be celebrating 25 years of Bitcoin, indeed.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

If BTC has no cost, then BTC may be a bubble, but at present, the cost of BTC is more than 4000 dollars, and the cost is very high, so do you still think BTC is a bubble?
billarerghomes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

It depends on how you look at it. For some, this is a bubble for other investment opportunity. With such large increases can be expected that the price can also quickly fall.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Previously, many crypto lovers had doubts on this issue, bitcoin is a bubble or not. But today I think everyone understands that bitcoin is firmly included in the crypto world and forms the crypto economy of the 21st century.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
I believe that at this point you can be sure that the bitcoin is exactly the bubble. bitcoin price since reaching $ 19800 at the end of 2017 has continued to fall sharply and at the moment it has fallen to $ 6800. It can be seen that investors have lost confidence in the market and are constantly withdrawing capital, the market also does not appear new investors this show that bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall stronger again in 2018.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

The Internet of Money: Five Years Later
- https://youtu.be/6xIq0FdmsIA?t=3m37s

The proudhon song (bitcoin is a bubble)
- https://youtu.be/A7TuFy0fcuw

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

This bubble is inflated for 9 years and in the near future is not exactly going to burst. On the contrary, his film is only strengthened and it becomes more and more - it is beginning to notice everything. Don't ignore it and follow the technology - stop living in the stone age.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

The thing that could justify its quickly growing value would be its potential for mass adoption.

What if it can't become The One Coin to rule them all and in darkness bind them?

Even if we were to discount the current shortcomings preventing it from scaling, the problem is that it lacks uniqueness. What this means is that there could be btc-2, btc-3, and others, that are none too different from the original. No real scarcity.

The original cryptocurrency is in the hands of very few, there's little reason for the vast majority, who are still not in it, to adopt it, when it means gifting the world to these few. For these ones the alternatives should be more appealing.
I've heard some lovely theories like that, that bitcoin is a bubble and we all are just a figures on the chessdesk, but as for me personally I'm earning my money to meet my family needs from bitcoin and I'm completely ok with that for now.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

When such statements are heard from Wall Street, I can not help laughing. The biggest fraudsters in the world are declaring someone a fraud. And if you look at the facts then bitcoin does not have classical bubble characteristics, other than the need to attract new participants.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good

I don't agree with you. Because I still believe in respect to you of Bitcoin. And I think in the future surprise will be better like now. So it is good time to invest in it.

We cannot know what will happen with bitcoin in the future. If you are really investing in bitcoin will not lose hope and you will be encourage to fight.
Our own faith and our own trust is the only way of getting good profit for us, if we will not trust our internal skills we can get lose, it is true that making perfect prediction about bitcoin is really hard so it is good to be wise and invest your bitcoin for long term, I have seen bitcoin changing the life of people really to huge extent so how can a life changer be a bubble, infect bitcoin is the reality of our life now.
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

Yes and no. I think everyone knows nudak, he too can be called a technological bubble, but if you look at the graphs now you will see that he does not feel bad seyuya
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Yes i believe bitcoin is a buble currency that anytime he can pop up and no one can know why its happened. Thats we should be wise on investing bitcoin. Analys carefully the market trend
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

A lot of famous people about Bitcoin make bubble definition. Time is needed to prove it. Personally, i don't believe that. I think the real bubble, fiat money is an unlimited multiplication of money. Anyway, i take all the risk and i will continue to invest in cryptography.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

I do believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it has proven itslef until now not to be but we may wake up some day and see the price has gone to zero as no one would invest in it. So anything is possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

I do believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it has proven itslef until now not to be but we may wake up some day and see the price has gone to zero as no one would invest in it. So anything is possible.

I also believed that bitcoin is not a bubble and it is a real investment and we can see that in the price movement and overall growth of bitcoin because if bitcoin is a bubble then we will see a lot of people that are claiming that not only the powerful people but also the ordinary people who used to invest in bitcoin but the reality is, there is no large amount of people that are saying that bitcoin is a bubble.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Bitcoin actually looks like a bubble now. But I can say for sure that no bubble feels as sure as bitcoin. If we continue pumping and pumping, then it blow and burst like bubble, to prevent from this to happen we need to change the momentum all the time, just like market correction and market oscillation like waves, it is just like making a breathing pattern to sustain for a longer period of time.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

Is the US dollar a bubble? No!
The US dollar is a currency!
Is the Euro a bubble? No!
The Euro is a currency!
Is the Japanese Yen a bubble?
No! The Yen a currency!
So what is Bitcoin? It’s a digital currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies!

This is NOT called a bubble, it’s called DEVALUATION!
cappy176

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I don't think it was ever a bubble, in 2017 what we saw was more of a frenzy than anything and it created a lot of people buying all at once bc it was on the mainstream news, in my view it was just a small taste of what the price could be once mass adoption happens. Once that happens 20k will seem cheap and anyone and everyone will be talking/using bitcoin/crypto for something Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: