Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good

I don't agree with you. Because I still believe in respect to you of Bitcoin. And I think in the future surprise will be better like now. So it is good time to invest in it.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
It will probably always depend on the fact if a good/commodity will have any use after a bubble burst.The enormous attention that bitcoin has received through the building up of the bubble may have encouraged innovations.If however BTC and cryptosin general will be abandoned after a real burst of the bubble  all the infrastructure and innovation may arguably be useless.
The bubble has been blown in the air. Now the price is normal and increasing according to the market cap. I don’t know why Jamie Dimon and people like him are against him. I believe in blockchain technology and bitcoin is backed by blockchain. So it is not possible that bitcoin is totally bubble and investors are just wasting their time and money.

You're quite right mate, If bitcoin Is bubble, why Its till alive? And consistently remain stable market between $6000 $7000. Mostly who says bitcoin Is a bubble are those who critizie bitcoin and they dont have nothing to do just making a fake news In order bitcoin price to fall.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Yes of course bitcoin bubble in a right time. As of now bitcoin give us a chance to buy bitcoin with a cheap price that we can afford it. So we dont have to worry about bitcoin price for now.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

I don't think so because the btc has great potential and in reality is has never been a bubble, many people think so because they don't believe in its great potential but btc is a good investment
hexline11

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good

I don't agree with you. Because I still believe in respect to you of Bitcoin. And I think in the future surprise will be better like now. So it is good time to invest in it.

We cannot know what will happen with bitcoin in the future. If you are really investing in bitcoin will not lose hope and you will be encourage to fight.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1764
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because it last long time and will never be ginw unless bitcoin will be quiting to be a cryptocurrency that many people use to earn money and to fulfill their needs. Bitcoin will never be a bubble because a bubble will be gone immediately when it gets high but bitcoin going higher and higher but will never be pop.

revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

Many economic experts in their analyzes emphasize that the Betcquin is not an economic bubble and that is due to many reasons that completely deny that claim, among these reasons  Bitcoin has  potential of surviving long term .
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

It will always be a bubble. Bitcoin is a bubble. Every time that it will pump up and the price is dumping it is considered a bubble but bitcoin is always regaining it's status and multiple times it did break its own record. Technically, the action seems a bubble.
if it is a bubble, bitcoin will never rise again after the bubble burst.
I would prefer to mention bitcoin as deflation.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Bitcoin is always a bubble, do you think a virtual currency can achieve such high value? I realise that all Altcoins are worthless, but we are the ones who create value for it and accept that value.

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Bitcoin truly is not a bubble in which it is not the same as other investment ,where in you put money on that investment , for few days you will gain profit, but in the second ,your money you invest are gone like a bubble, that will not be backed in your pocket, fir it already vanish like bubble.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

If it was a bubble, it was exploded from 20k to 5k8, at least it still has value and Bitcoin has its own value- the basement for any idea from now and future. It's called Blockchain. How lame to compare with tulip bubble, we can see Dotcom, it exploded so it still has value but not high. BTC reaches 20k again, no one is sure about that, but at least it has a bright future ahead
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Bitcoin is neither a bubble nor a magic currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency where money or cash transactions are done digitally and the price of Bitcoin is fixed as per the supply and demand and not only with speculation. There are so many negative news spread across about Bitcoin and the people who oppose or don't have knowledge about Bitcoin will claim that Bitcoin is a bubble but that is a false statement.

Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

There is another bubble growing right now — a bubble ready to pop. It’s a global one, affecting people from developed and underdeveloped countries around the world. When it pops — Bitcoin will change forever.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Bitcoin is neither a bubble nor a magic currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency where money or cash transactions are done digitally and the price of Bitcoin is fixed as per the supply and demand and not only with speculation. There are so many negative news spread across about Bitcoin and the people who oppose or don't have knowledge about Bitcoin will claim that Bitcoin is a bubble but that is a false statement.
right, those who do not know or who feel lied to by bitcoin will spread bad news, even though they have no knowledge of it. besides that many governments have not legalized it, so bad news is easily spread

Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

You could say that, because bitcoin when more volume or market value and no one to back up the explosion. Just like a bubble that breaks will only make everything destroyed. Therefore we have to backup the data.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

He can't possibly know what's ins store for the future to make that remark at all, Though things are are currently looking bleak, I do believe that it's going to be a little while before things start changing for the better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Bitcoin has always been a bubble. It was a bubble when it was selling at 3$ per bitcoin and it was also a bubble when it went to 1200$ from 100$ in just few days and then upto 19000$ in next few years. But this bubble will not burst, it will remain as it is and market will continue as it is doing now.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Bitcoin is something innovative unusual and fresh but it is definitely not a bubble that would pop at the moment that you did not expected it to pop Smiley Just look on how much bitcoin is still in invested capital of wealthy people.
You are right here that it isn’t something that pop up and then seized to death. There are many coins who have shown such behavior but you can’t say this thing for bitcoin. Since 2009, bitcoin is making good move regardless of such downfalls and dumps. People have made their best efforts to kill this thing and to make it bubble, but huge resistance have been shown by bitcoin.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

bitcoin is not a bubble you can have different opinions and views about bitcoin is someone like bitcoin like gold has a bitcoin like wallet but some people watch bitcoin like balloons ,,,
bentive
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

This will go back to the case of Warren Buffet convincing wallstreet whales and regulators that the internet was just a bubble and wont support in funding Google, Amazon, and Sillicon Valley. Well look how that turned out !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: