Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

bitcoin is bitcoiin! and butcoin make bubbles on the market, today as bitcoin create bubbles on the market ( a very good bubble for the people having bitcoin ) many human are having their top onterest on the coin which givee more assets to bitcoin as new people come and get bitcoin the bubbles gets bigger and bigger .
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Many are saying that indeed bitcoin is just a bubble. Ofcourse those who don't believe in bitcoin will say that. However, whether it's a bubble or not, it is up to the person like you and me if we will believe in it and continuously invest. We all since then that investment requires risk as well. This can be a humor only unless bitcoin will continuously prove itself that it is not.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Experts are saying that Bitcoin is slowly becoming a bubble because of a particular reason.
It is about what makes bitcoin special, which is more likely the fact that bitcoin is much easier to handle than stocks and at the same time will provide you a faster rate of growth and return in your capital. Yet, as we all know, the greater the thing is, the greater its fall will be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

The discussion of Bitcoin bubble has intensified recently. Many economic experts are now calling bitcoin a bubble because of recent insane price surge without any intrinsic price. But what they fail to understand is that Bitcoin is giving people a alternate way to save their money from fiat inflation and to earn high returns. This reason is enough to sustain the value in short term. For long term, Bitcoin indeed need a overall adoption from merchants and vendors but high volatility and fees and slow transactions limit that. But to solve that lightening network is being tested. I feel Bitcoin will stay longer.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Banksters, a few prominent investors and Nobel Prize winning economists including Robert Shiller and Joseph Stiglitz have called Bitcoin a bubble. Right now, with roughly around 0.01% of the world’s population using Bitcoin, it already has become the 6th most valuable currency in the world, but this exponential rise in Bitcoins price in just a few months somewhat does confirm the bubble theory. It's highly likely Bitcoin is in a bubble, but it is impossible to predict at what stage in the hype cycle Bitcoin is in now because it is an entirely new experiment in decentralization, a disruptive technology and historically it is evident that all new technologies go through hype cycles (bubbles). It is somewhat hard to value a new technology’s intrinsic value using traditional valuation methods and that's what is happening with Bitcoin, technology-driven adoption is getting overshadowed by hype and FOMO.

Even when Bitcoin was worth zero it had value since it solved the unsolvable 30-year old Byzantine General’s problem. These bubble conclusions are solely drawn based on price movements only, without giving much thought to fundamentals, utility, technology, and ignoring that the value proposition of Bitcoin has the potential to set new price milestones without really being in a bubble, but most importantly given the adoption is organic, technology and utility-oriented rather than mere speculation/hype.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:13:21 PM

I have most of my money in bitcoin form. Let's say that bitcoin is indeed a bubble, then we can't really do anything about it. I'm thinking that people are just simply trying to apply things like "Whatever goes up goes down" to our situation. Bitcoin has grown so much this past few months and people are using that as a basis that bitcoin is merely a bubble. I think that at some point bitcoin will go down. Bitcoin is still just an experiment about decentralization and all these new features in this new monetary system. That "point" where bitcoin will go down can be a lot further than what we are thinking. It can be 10 years from now, and so the people that posted that bitcoin is a bubble can go "I told you so" drama right away. But bitcoin can go down after a couple hundred years after it has become established and after it has been the most used currency.

Like right now, no one's really thinking that fiat is a bubble. But we all know that fiat will go down one way or another because of all these new innovations coming in. People are becoming smarter and smarter and I bet that people will soon realize what's going on with their fiat money. Constant inflation, government constantly printing money, and fiat not being backed by any commodity. The only thing that gives that paper value is our belief that it has value. Unlike bitcoin that has value because of the features that it has or a utilitarian thing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

Experts are saying that Bitcoin is slowly becoming a bubble because of a particular reason.
It is about what makes bitcoin special, which is more likely the fact that bitcoin is much easier to handle than stocks and at the same time will provide you a faster rate of growth and return in your capital. Yet, as we all know, the greater the thing is, the greater its fall will be.

I think most investors are aware of that and we've had bubbles before than affected the markets in general. And though i also think btc can burst, it's not going to be the same as the dotcom bubble that pretty much erased it entirely. Bitcoin, ir cryptocurrencies in general,  is a revolution that may very well shape the future of how we do transactions. So it's really not about the price anymore.but the use of it in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:14 AM

A bubble is formed when the underlying asset has some major flaw or crack which normally people are unaware of. Bitcoin is not an asset, it’s a currency. Or in better words, it is to be used as currency and not as an investment. The problem is many people have bought bitcoin as a digital gold or a long time investment to sell later at high price.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

Many are saying that indeed bitcoin is just a bubble. Ofcourse those who don't believe in bitcoin will say that. However, whether it's a bubble or not, it is up to the person like you and me if we will believe in it and continuously invest. We all since then that investment requires risk as well. This can be a humor only unless bitcoin will continuously prove itself that it is not.

Yeah it is depends on what we believe ,if we think its a bubble then stop investing but for me its not a bubble ,many of us help by bitcoin and this is one of the reason why i still believe in bitcoin.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

Yeah it is depends on what we believe ,if we think its a bubble then stop investing but for me its not a bubble ,many of us help by bitcoin and this is one of the reason why i still believe in bitcoin.

Belief, trust, faith, confident... or whatever word we would like to say about the future of Bitcoin to other people they will still say something that Bitcoin's price increase is a bubble and we can't really blame them though because what happened to Bitcoin is a historical event of our generation as this is never happened before and the first time a currency that valued so big even it's intangible.

Those rich and well known individual that says something bad about the future of Bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency are just a wanna be experts that hides their motive because they are just scared to what will be the adverse effect to their businesses.
grimoire5

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

everyone can said their opinion about everything
for me, the only value cryptocurrency has is digital value, not like the other asset
how much digital value compare to other asset like gold? higher or lower?
i think it should be higher if we talk about currency
is current price will be a bubble? maybe if too much people pump their money just to get higher price not to use it as a real asset
every bubble will reach the top
but in what price is that? i'm not sure but it should be higher than now
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:19:45 AM

Well, it’s kind of a bubble, but some has always claimed it is not a bubble rather it is being moved by the amount of investment that people are making. Every time I go online I usually see some economists call bitcoin a speculation. Finally, I believe Bitcoin is being moved by the rate of investment people are making, but Volatility depends on devs.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

I don't think bitcoin is bubble.From last weeks it's price are quite stable,People are investing in bitcoin and not just investing but trading too and doing business with it.All type of investors are investing in them,Big money makers to small traders all are putting their money in btc. There might be some dip in price which is also looking impossible right now.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

I highly doubt that Bitcoin is in a bubble, but I don't think the price is stable yet either.
triads

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:37:53 AM

I don't think bitcoin is bubble.From last weeks it's price are quite stable

[...]

There might be some dip in price which is also looking impossible right now.

Well, no sooner said than BTC drops 28% in just a week!  There are few assets that move with that kind of volatility.

Nonetheless, 'bubble' is a pretty strong term. It implies a stratospheric disconnection from and underlying valuation due to public sentiment. That's not a fair characterization of BTC price action, even given the recent plunge. A more appropriate description is Price Discovery. Buyers and sellers are working out what the fair exchange rate should be for this new asset.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

Well, it’s kind of a bubble, but some has always claimed it is not a bubble rather it is being moved by the amount of investment that people are making. Every time I go online I usually see some economists call bitcoin a speculation. Finally, I believe Bitcoin is being moved by the rate of investment people are making, but Volatility depends on devs.
No I don’t so because if it was a bubble then why people from the entire world would invest in bitcoin. They are not stupid. Bitcoin is not a currency of a country which may not be welcomed in the rest of the world, it is worldwide currency and all the people in the world can buy, sell and use their holdings any time anywhere in the world without any hesitation. There is no doubt that bitcoin is real, authentic and the most believable crypto of the world.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

Everytime bitcoin hits a record, many will says it's a bubble.
Yes, it can be a bubble but look at it now, bitcoin has a promising to be a good commodity in the following years and it will still the top cryptocurrency.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:19:01 AM

No. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency not a bubble as other people said Smiley). If anyone tell you that Bitcoin is just a bubble I think you shouldn't believe cause maybe they just want to make you afraid about it and you'll sell your Bitcoin asap with lower price than the present price and they'll have chance to buy Bitcoin from you with lower price Smiley). Take a look back at the announcement of Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, you'll see it's the truth Smiley).
It can be called a bubble but returning bubble. And never popping up bubble. See this bubble is getting bigger and bigger and to when it will explode it will make first a lot to be multi millionaires. I guess we should thank that bitcoin is a bubble and along this bubble other altcoins also are doing well. Long live to crypto! Grin

Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:23:45 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a bubble. Some bubble people are looking for needles to blow this bubble. But I think they will never find it. And this bubble will also contain them.
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Some Banks are saying that bitcoin will drop to 1000 dollars. Do you believe thats possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: