Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

It depends on how you look at it. For some, this is a bubble for other investment opportunity. With such large increases can be expected that the price can also quickly fall.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

Many are saying that indeed bitcoin is just a bubble. Ofcourse those who don't believe in bitcoin will say that. However, whether it's a bubble or not, it is up to the person like you and me if we will believe in it and continuously invest. We all since then that investment requires risk as well. This can be a humor only unless bitcoin will continuously prove itself that it is not.
The reality is important not that people saying non sense towards bitcoins. For many years that bitcoin proves that it is not a bubble, but due to some false accusations and black propaganda towards crypto it may affect the image and price of bitcoin. I know bitcoin have already strong foundation and it can really survive from crisis.
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Now thegarden  say bitcoin is a bubble but it’s technology will change the world  we just need more time and all will stop saying bitcoin is bubble.

all say bitcoin is biggest thing happen’s this year
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Now thegarden  say bitcoin is a bubble but it’s technology will change the world  we just need more time and all will stop saying bitcoin is bubble.

all say bitcoin is biggest thing happen’s this year
The recent spike to me though was a bubble but bitcoin is not a bubble on its own and it sucks that a lot of people were not really helping situations at all, especially for the new investors who were not seeing bitcoin as a digital currency that is decentralized but an asset that would make them rich in few years time. I am sure the awareness is already there and most of them would have learnt their lessons by now and very soon, bitcoin is going to be usable and then we will see the main demand for what it really is.
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Hi there...

This is not buble. Because bitcoin and another cryptocurrency decrease the value in partialy time.

Buble can happen when bitcoin and another altcoin decrease in one time and have same value.
Because investors selling investation in panic at one time.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

I doubt that Bitcoin is in a bubble, but it's currently struggling to maintain its price levels which I think is just right given how it's also struggling to service its users by confirming transactions in a timely manner.
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:21:16 PM

I think it is definitely a bubble in a sense that its price is way above its "real" economic value. The problem is it is not possible at all to predict whether it will burst at some point or not. The gold price could also be seen as a bubble for similar reasons.

I think the main point that makes Bitcoin quite riscy and unpredictable is that it is not unique in a sense that the technology which will probably change the economy is not tied to bitcoin. So it could well be that at some point another coin with better scalability, more privacy or whatever other advancement will outperform Bitcoin and then BTC could drop. But it could also stay a long-term investment and rise while the other coin is used as a means to pay for goods and services. So I guess its hard to predict.

That big banks are always very vocal against BTC as the most prominent member of a new class of currencies is also very understandable. In its ultimate consequence, the blockchain could have the power to make banks unnecessary.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:43:51 PM

I see the potential of bitcoin so i think it sill never hapoen and bitcoin is not a bubbl because if you see the total of volume on the market you will see howbitcoin is strong now than before but if bitcoin is a bubble if all goverments ilegalized or banned this.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

I think Bitcoin is not doing so well as a mode of payment/transfer. With this, its value will soon fall to what it rightfully deserves.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:53:13 PM

Of course it's a bubble, as any economic event: one day, it will end and it will replaced: nothing on the earth is eternal.
But until the end, we'll have a lot of opportunities to gain, so it's better to profit! :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:04:22 PM

They compared bitcoin as a bubble because of its highly volatile characteristics which fluctuates rapidly from time to time. It has no definite amount and the characteristic of bitcoins of going up and down is a perfect concept to earn huge amount by using buy and sell method:)
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:13:58 PM

Some Banks are saying that bitcoin will drop to 1000 dollars. Do you believe thats possible?
There are rumors that the world economy will collapse for some time,what is the position about it ,does any bank give a clear information about that,which banks are you talking about,there are people speculating about the bubble and if that bubble bursts it could come down,but i do not see that kind of burst happening.
crypt0holk1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:20:10 PM

Yes, well of course it´s a bubble. It was the god damn only subject down on the local pub last night.. there I am, trying to enjoy a Jack Daniel´s in Lemmy Kilmisters name (as always the 24th) when people all around me are talking about the "crash" and "what did I say" yada yada bubble bubble. Soon the bubble will be so big that the only ones left outside are the skeptics.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:29:17 PM

I see bubble Bitcoin is also not entirely true. Firstly if the bubble then it will not decrease slowly as the present that will disappear immediately. And cryptocurrency market is also very potential because of the next of Bitcoin has a lot of potential as other copper: Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple, etc. If the Bitcoin declined in value will have 1 alternative location of crypto Bitcoin at present, and I hope it is, because of the Ethereum crypto growth of it very strongly.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Absolute nonsense to compare btcoin with the tulip bubble! Tulips are not and were not needed for the daily living and they are also not in competition to governmental offers. Tulips were a temporal mode for rich people to show they are rich. And now please tell us what they have to do with bitcoin which is a payment and value storage system that almost everyone needs daily?
HighCommander

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

Bubble... A bubble ?!   Huh dafq is u talkin about ..  just watch a vid -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrTEvwjdDY

On a serious note: agree with ppl it's a bit overpriced for the time being, hype is hype.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

Nobody can predict when the "bubble" will explode; in the meanwhile, we can trade and make a lot of good gains.
Actually, nothing on this planet is forever... so, profit now, and then...we'll see :-)

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

It depends on how you look at it. For some, this is a bubble for other investment opportunity. With such large increases can be expected that the price can also quickly fall.
It totally depends. Anything can be a bubble based on the current incident at a particular point in time.
So far, bitcoin is not even usable yet as a currency and it was obvious people were getting the wrong idea of bitcoin as a pure speculative asset which totally made all the things that happened to be a bubble which we have seen to have caused the recent downtrend recently.

However, we cannot expect to see stuffs like this, but i am sure over time, bitcoin will be more of a real currency than just a speculative asset.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Bitcoin not absolutely bubble. if the blokcchein technology is included into economy that it there will be a world currency. meanwhile it is some kind of investment, risky and highly profitable.

LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:11 AM

Many people are believing that bitcoin is just a bubble. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin investment is highly risky. Lots of money is involved that may change at any second. But if we will just be afraid of this bubble we will not get an opportunity to earn big in a small period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: