Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Bitcoin bubble-every day this question sounds, but it is still steadily growing and investors earn a huge amount of money on it. It's no longer a bubble and the realities of the present time and it would be time to deal with it.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because from 2009 its showed its ups and downs. If it is bubble there is no up and down in the marekt. Now the market starts to recover so dont worry about the price in downtrend. Hereafter the price will starts to increase so dont get panic and sell your bitcoin just hold it and wait till the market have tremendous growth. Then only you achieve your goals and earn more profits.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

Bitcoin may did behave like a bubble due to investors joining the hype. It is hard to control though as too many would want to get rich immediately with bitcoin. This is a natural reaction where one would want to follow another person's success. Some are lucky others are not. So for me it is for this reason that bitcoin behaves like bubble and yet I don't consider it this way. One that can be considered bubble is when a coin doesn't have any utility at all.

btcwelcabz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because from 2009 its showed its ups and downs. If it is bubble there is no up and down in the marekt. Now the market starts to recover so dont worry about the price in downtrend. Hereafter the price will starts to increase so dont get panic and sell your bitcoin just hold it and wait till the market have tremendous growth. Then only you achieve your goals and earn more profits.

Yes, i don't think its a bubble because of its votality, the ups and down, but as you said don't be panic to sell or don't be worry because bitcoin price will rise ssoon.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

We can know exactly in future.It is hard to predict what will be with btc in few years, but now a lot of money makers make money by btc,because they have a lot of coins, when btc will be implement in real lifer mean most people will use,btc follow  adoption by many countries and value go btc will be much higher than now.From another side btc live around 10 years and price only grow from the beginning-its mean interest from people become more and in future we will se new highs

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

I do not think bitcoin is like bubbles if bitcoin like bubble seems like it is impossible because bitcoin price when it rises and very high after that price collapsed but can do price recovery so not suitable if you mention with bubble name, more suitable if it said wave.
We all must respect the opinion of others and likewise I second your statement about bitcoins and its bubble aspect. People need to know the definition of bubble first and then compare those words with current scenario of bitcoin. Compare and analyses don’t they see they are making a wrong move calling bitcoin a bubble. If it is bubble, how could have it lived for so long years?
I also do not think that bitcoin is a bubble and will blast in the air. Some people misguide innocent people to avoid investing in bitcoin. Mostly whales are doing such things but be assure that the future is that of bitcoin and it will overcome the crypto market in the future. People from around the world will use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency.

Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

I have heard many of those things about bitcoin being a bubble, but I have only one thing to say on that. Bitcoin is existing already for almost 10 years, yet we are still developing Smiley
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. As we all can see it grows up very fast in the world. For nowadays you can buy something in the shop using Bitcoin. It is bad now though the price are very low but it is good time to invest in it.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

I think this is impossible. I am very confident in this market. And what makes me believe in this market is because of the blockchain technology. and bitcoin has been developed for a long time on this technology.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

For me it doesn't seem to be a bubble. It may have change values at an instant and sometime goes high just the same but it is just because of the hype created by people who wanted to get rich immediately.  But there is always a utility for it so it will never be considered a bubble maybe just behaving so.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Mostly people,have a great reputation in the world of bussiness say's that bitcoin is bubble and two most popular bussisnesman and have a name in the world of bussiness is Jack Ma and Mr.Warren buffet,thats why i could say that there words is true  when they are saying that bitcoin is a bubble,especialy when i connect the situation now in the cryptocurrency happen before,but mostly i doubt that they could only say this world "bubble"because they want to protect there bussiness towards the unstopable popularazation and legacy of cryptocurrency towards economic capitalism.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Bitcoin is something innovative unusual and fresh but it is definitely not a bubble that would pop at the moment that you did not expected it to pop Smiley Just look on how much bitcoin is still in invested capital of wealthy people.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

Bitcoin may did behave like a bubble due to investors joining the hype. It is hard to control though as too many would want to get rich immediately with bitcoin. This is a natural reaction where one would want to follow another person's success. Some are lucky others are not. So for me it is for this reason that bitcoin behaves like bubble and yet I don't consider it this way. One that can be considered bubble is when a coin doesn't have any utility at all.

This could be the accurate answer that I have seen.
Hype, too much FUD created by whales and also spreading news that it is a bubble. Those kind of events made it look like it will explode and a sudden panic happened making low and average holders of bitcoin sell it without even thinking what could happen.
Well I guess they saved themselves from is about to happen which is right now. A dump, but do they know when to come back? A sudden pump could also happen and the 19k dollars is one example of it.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

bitcoin is not a buble. it is the first crypto currency that is based on blockchain technology and blockchain technology is really huge with its potential. it is funny to think that it is a bubble.

turn the page
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

A bubble is when the price of an asset does not depend on its "main factors" - investors value the asset to determine its value. It can be money that is transformed from stocks in the future, the company's cash flow, the state of the country's economy or even the rent for the property. But bitcoin does not calculate profits (from shares) or rent (from real estate) and is not tied to the national economy. This is one of the reasons why it is difficult to say about its value.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

Bubble is generally when price of an asset or commodity is over valued due to unexpected demand or shortage of supply but in case of Bitcoin its a new technology which cant be valued accurately till we have similar or comparative assets for judging the actual value. It happens with most new technologies and once there are more similar assets or technologies in the market then only we can have more accurate valuation of Bitcoin. At this stage I dont think its a bubble, it might be overvalued or under valued.
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

It is not a bubble. How can you compare it with a flower, it is being used as a payment medium and is thus having real life application.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

If Bitcoin was a bubble then it would have been burst by now or in 2013 or many times when it rose high and went down. Its not a bubble, it is the mothercoin and whole crypto industru follows its trend.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Not at all, because BTC is now widely available and beneficial to economies in developed countries. So I think the BTC will last forever and grow the most sustainable compared to other business markets.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin is a reliable coin and earns trust as the best coin. In the crypto market there will always be demand for bitcoin and it will make bitcoin last long-term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: