Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 3105 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

This post is about a year ago. But, I can still say that bitcoin is not a bubble. There are many people in this world most of them are experts who are saying that bitcoin is bubble and it will not make it in the next few years but until now the value of it is increasing also people are getting more information about bitcoin.

That time the guy ( and most of us sure) could not even imagine that Bitcoin would reach 20 thousand in January 2018 and make millions richer than they were. Certainly, this crypto is not a bubble.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Obviously it's a bubble, whatever on this planet is destined to end.
But this does not prevent us from taking advantage in the meantime from the revolution that is taking place before our eyes.

rasmusen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Bitcoin certainly resembles a bubble, but a very confident bubble. Bitcoin feels so because there are no regulators for its stable course.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

A bubble is a bubble only after it has broken out.
The bitcoin has apparently exploded many times, but each time it has started to grow beyond imagination.
I say he will still do it ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

bitcoin is nt a bubble it is pure organic growth took 9 years to grow to this level many say bitcoin is buuble seeing at the price growth but in real it is nt buuble
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

It's important to distinguish between a bubble and a deflationary currency. Bitcoin is a deflationary currency.

Are they mutually exclusive now? I'd posit that currency, that's not inherently valuable, is always a bubble of sorts.

I suppose the problem with its lack of uniqueness I mentioned above could be "solved" by building a quasi religious following around this one. Lacking that, a monopoly forcing its usage would do, too.

In my own opinion, yes bitcoins is a bubble because people is just investing depending on their emotions and you always need to wait for the market price to grow before you will be earning profit.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

Bitcoin has been called so many different names, yet some people are taking advantage of this huge opportunity to make themselves wealthy on BTC.
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

If it is a bubble, which I doubt, then it's not a soap bubble as many thought  Cheesy IMO, it has caused a great movement. Cryptocurrency will not pass soon. As for Bitcoin, it may drop, but it will never be off the market.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

Current technology markets are being of world interest. So to say that bitcoin is a bubble I disagree with this idea. In the future it is certain that bitcoin will grow even further.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

For many people who have seen two bubbles in the past two decades, the dotcom and the real estate, when the bitcoin was born, their first psychology would be defensive. Although the previous two bubbles created a crisis. But with the bitcoin, it's a zero. And when you do not see the value of a fortune going up, we'll see it's a bubble.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Bitcoin is a topic on everyone’s tongues and minds. It  makes huge life decisions based on Bitcoin worth, and they often make impressive predictions about what’ll happen in the future. Even those who’ve never invested in Bitcoin before are starting to keep a closer eye on its progress. Many people think that Bitcoin is a gigantic bubble that’s a substantial concern. To avoid getting into the kind of trouble that could potentially ruin ones lives, investors should continue studying the market regularly and seeing how the Bitcoin value fluctuates.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble so what? People should stop listening to what media has to say about the cryptographic asset. They should pay more attention to the ramifications of the blockchain industry as a whole.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

BTCs are not bubbles, if they are bubbles they are not as popular today, and many countries are adopting BTCs to pay for goods and services.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

bitcoin is nt a bubble it is pure organic growth took 9 years to grow to this level many say bitcoin is buuble seeing at the price growth but in real it is nt buuble
I agree so, I think bitcoin is not bubble, with a marketcap that reaches over $ 120 billion then bitcoin is a huge opportunity and potential, what happens with bitcoin is natural and similar to other decentralized systems like gold, silver, oil and etc.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

I think not, bitcoin is the same as other real commodities such as coffee, rubber, oil, palm and so on, as we know that real commodities sometimes drop by up to 90% per day, surely the same thing can happen with anything that uses the concept of decentralization including bitcoin .

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

It has been solicited a considerable measure from times, no one knows whether we are truly on an air pocket, yet the cost is going up so rapidly, and that is the reason many individuals and governments are beginning to state that we are on a genuine air pocket. What's more, perhaps it is valid, simply because many individuals are joining this venture to make significantly more benefit.
AbuSarap1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Nobody knows whether we are really on an air stash, yet the cost is going up so quickly, and that is the reason numerous people and governments are starting to express that we are on a honest to goodness air take. Also, maybe it is legitimate, essentially in light of the fact that numerous people are joining this dare to make altogether more advantage.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

At first, I also thought that bitcoin is a bubble. Well, as of now, I think that bitcoin is not really a bubble, because its price stray sometimes. If we will give an example, a bubble gets bigger and bigger, until it puff. As we can see in the market, the price strays, sometimes it goes up constantly, step by step then it falls off, and it goes up again. There's an unexpected drop and rise of price, that's why I can say that bitcoin is not a bubble.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Bitcoin isn't bubble since the greater part of its costs are a direct result of the advance of bitcoin and the air pocket is appropriate for the altcoins in light of the fact that they are the simple ones to wind up an air pocket due to their shabby value that makes the whale simple to get them and control them in view of the less expensive rate than bitcoin.
dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

For me we can past the phase where bitcoin is an air pocket. I recall when Japan simply enter the scene, the cost went soar and may said that its an air pocket, well there's value redress after yet it is anything but an air pocket and I don't feel that we will encounter again rise ever of. A ton of speculators as of now, nobody can control and burst the cost. The assaults on bitcoin was rapidly quiet by its value ready to recoup in short measure of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: