Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3286 times)
Eaboyy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nazrizz

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

For many people struggling with addiction, the toughest step toward recovery is the very first one: deciding to make a change. It’s normal to feel uncertain about whether you’re ready to make a change, or if you have what it takes to quit. Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

You can't stop them. Addiction is just a normal human trait that we all have. If we like something we tend to do it.

All you can do is mitigate by getting them involved in other things. Sports, book clubs, sniper school, etc.

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Turn off the computer and make them do chores or get a job.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

Make time for your children. Spend time being with them, bonding, eating out and the likes. I've observed that majority of those addicted to online games have families that almost doesn't care the way they should. Make your children feel better whenever you're with them so that they'd prefer to spend time with you instead

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

It's just a stage in life and it's going to pass very soon, I used to be addicted to playing games a lot especially when i didn't have my own console, it got to a time that when i had my own console i played till i eventually got bored with it. Let them play it will get to a time when they will realize that they are other things important than video games.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

It truly has become a near epidemic within our societies. The fact is, people naturally choose the path of least resistance. This allows them to become an arch type hero in "their" world. When in reality, it is meaningless.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

Redirect their attention into a more competitve and physical alternative like sports and exercise. I was addicted to DotA 2 and Warframe before and got kinda involved into weight lifting. After that, I never looked back to DotA 2. I play on very rare occassions.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

If that were my son/daughter, I'd tell them to take a break and take a walk or two. If they dom't follow, I'll cut-off the wifi and watch them squirm like worms. Gotta give them tough love so that they'll learn that way.

Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

You can't stop them. Addiction is just a normal human trait that we all have. If we like something we tend to do it.

All you can do is mitigate by getting them involved in other things. Sports, book clubs, sniper school, etc.

Actually, addiction is a psychiatric diagnosis considered as a disease. Not to mix up with needs and hobbies we all have
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

I think if you try to know negative things those game then it's possible.You can try to busy with your family, friends.Try to know bad effects of those games.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Just do not spoiled them.  I think and if ever I have a child of my own, I will buy them game console or cellphones when they rich college.  Or in case you already bought them these gadgets, it would be better if you have a contract or an arrangement.  Arrangement like they will play for only 1 to 3 hours after that the next time would be on the other day.  It is just being strict.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

Discipline them for the usage of gadgets tell them the bad effects of it but if it does not work cut your internet that is the only solution. Accept that this is the modern society developed with technologies.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
wolf1k

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

Since I was a child, like 5-6 years old, I loved playing video games. Now, at almost 24 years old I still find myself playing for hours with my friends games like league of legends, overwatch and so on. I mostly enjoy playing multiplayer games. I find it weird that somehow, I managed to quit ciggarettes, I drink only socially but somehow gaming is so addictive to me.
So far, the only way in which I managed to quit was deleting all the games from my pc, building a strict schedule and doing my best to respect it.
If one keeps himself/herself engaged in studying, socializing, working out or other activities I think the addiction can eventually be overcome since at some point it can get pretty annoying due to the fact that it can make one pretty unproductive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

Well, this is quite hard because I've been to teenage stage too. It's hard to break a habit once you enjoy it. I'm addicted to video games when I was in college to, however, it's difficult to stop when you start getting addicted to it. The only thing that I've done when I was on the peak of my addiction is that, I keep my self on track and remember that I should graduate college and earn a degree. I was able to finish college even if I'm playing video games.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

I used to be addicted to video games when I was in high school. I had an Xbox 360 and was deep into FPS games (was a huge Halo fan). Eventually my house was robbed, my gaming console and all my games were stolen. I just sort of coped. When I finally had the money - instead of buying a new console I just kept saving. It's not easy to just drop video games like that but once you go 1 week without games you'll notice you don't really need it.

It sounds easier than it is but it's the truth. Just stop playing for a while, do something productive (video games are in a sense productive but unless you have a twitch.tv with 1000+ subs, it isn't THAT productive haha...no offense of course)
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:57 PM

Every one must addict to certain thing. Actually, addiction is not bad when it happen to good things. As we know now days, there are so many kind of video games that make teenagers addict to it. It is the impact of the improvement of technology. We can not avoid it. The best way to solve this kind of problem is not to break teenagers from the addiction, but we should prevent the them to not addict. It can be done by giving them understanding about the worse impact of it, accompany them when playing. And make sure that they should study even though they play it.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

I think addiction is not harmful if it spent to good things. But it's so much harmful for teenagers to addictions of video game. So we should gives teenager lot of Love.always take care of teenagers.I think If  teenagers playing real games like football, cricket,handball etc to break teenagers video game addiction.
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

Anything addicted was so hard to stop, but you can try with to do something in business. I also addicted to games, before I can spend 8-10 hours in games everyday, how I stop that, first motivate myself or put something positive in my mindset, "If I keep gaming like these how my future will be?" From 8 hours/day now only 1 hour playing games, actually since I join this forum I more like do something useful for my futures, like participate in bounty, first I try write an article till now maybe 30 minute playing games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: