Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:50 AM

I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
Yes, We need to talk to them and tell them the disadvantage of video game addiction and will bring them to have a weak body. Encourage them to play individual or team sports like, Tennis, Badminton, Socker and Basketball.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Much like all the laws of the land, must start in the smallest unit in the community. The family of these kids should be the ones to nurture and discipline the young ones into a healthy hobby or healthy gaming. I'm not saying to stop them from playing online games, but to actually limit them, to show them other things to do. To use it as a reward. To support them so you could have a better understanding as to why they like these games.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:25 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Nowadays children are too much busy playing mobile games  thats why too much using gudgets became addiction. For me to prevent addictions
For your children give him attention or give quality time for your children or go hung out to less using gudgets that cause addiction.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

for example we have children

which must be understood by us is to look at how the pattern of the child's daily behavior. How does the child use his daily time. one logical possibility when children are busy playing online games is too much free time they have. When this happens, it means that parents need to increase their daily activities with productive activities that are beneficial to them. of course still by giving the allocation of playing time for children.

The second step is to make a new deal with the child. This new agreement should contain a 'reward and punishment' system. Reward and punishment is not to be given regularly, can be periodically. the goal is simply to form a new pattern for the child. For example "Father / mother does not forbid you to play the game, although from now on, we only give a time limit in a maximum of 2 hours a day just for you to play the game. if for 1 month you managed to manage your time just play game for 2 hour only, father / mother will give you gift of ............. . However, if you can not limit your time for 1 month, then all the gaming tools you will father / mother take.

step three, be a parent as a role model or a good example for her child. Try everyday in the day too parents use their time well, and what activities both parents can be seen or done directly by the children (involving them). for example, parents reading, reading, gardening, sweeping, and so forth.

The simplest way is to enter the world of children. Many of us are just banning it without first knowing their favorite world. but by entering the world they love we can get many ways to approach the child. Maybe at first we will be confused and do not understand with their world, so easy to ask our children to teach about the game that he really liked it. children will surely be happy to do it because they will get playmates. Especially if it's the person closest the child will feel cared for and cherished. if we can enter the world they will have an attachment to the child, and we can easily influence him while playing together

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

For me as a teen though , yes i'm gonna be honest actually i'm a video game addict to , its hard tho cause it's such more fun , I like it and all of us teen tho. But now I'm trying to lessen it. And I suggest is find new hobby , not games. Try to expand your surroundings outside not inside , make time to families and physical activities. Have a self respect to yourself , know your limits. Its really hard to stop or to break the addiction , once your in it there's no turning off. But the respect of yourself , you can handle it. I'm trying to lessen it now I'm more focus on my basketball and to my families.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

Be ready and determined to make change to yourself. If your not willing to change and your not making ways to change or remove your addiction to video games or whatever it is, you can't make it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
bert062287

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:11 PM

I think the most effecient way to turn back the attention of teenager from video games is to monitor them to not letting them play on video games and guide them properly and teach them as a crypto traders in bitcoin.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Control yourself, I know it wont be easy but you need to have discipline by at first reducing your playing time everyday to develop a whole new life style. get a new thing to be busy of. Think that there is a lot more you can do with the time you waste in playing the games. If you cant make money with it by being a professional player retire as early as possible you are ruining your greatest investment in this life and that is time. Find a new hobby or passion make use of your time its limited.
akiexx

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

As a teen, I struggle to that addiction too. So my advice is that focus yourself to one goal and always remember that you can go back to that games after you finish your task, job, goal or what ever it is. Because at the end of the day gaming is all about past time. Smiley
nilakshifernando

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

Teenagers should be encouraged to do outdoor games. They should be given chances to realize the fun of being outside and the mental peace gained by being with friends and getting body exercise.
Bitsusannah

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

Well, the same way you break any addiction: forbid access to games, establish discipline, find an inspiring person to lead the detox program... and maybe find some other teenager that can become a love interest for the addicted one. So simple, yet so hard.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
Yes, We need to talk to them and tell them the disadvantage of video game addiction and will bring them to have a weak body. Encourage them to play individual or team sports like, Tennis, Badminton, Socker and Basketball.
You completely misunderstood my post. There is nothing bad about playing video games. It's actually better than most other activities that kids participate in.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

habit is hard to break much so in addiction but i believe its breakable as long as you have given them the option or choices to do so in life.. with proper guidance and right attitude they will realize the importance of what you are saying and want them to do..

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

i don't think so, i play basketball, volleyball and tennis back when im in high school, but up until now im still playing video games and sometimes play basketball too Smiley
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:08:45 AM

I think its hard to prevent the addictionnof the children now a days. I think to prevent it is to dont buy. PC and push him to play sports or do some exercise Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:42 AM

Their parents must be the first to break it. They should stop their children not to play video games because it's gonna be the reason of their failures in school so that parents first the one to stop their children...

trickee

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

simply,turn off the internet and wifi when there is homework and also at bed time. Maybe,you cannot even buy gadgets or just give a gaming limit of one hour.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

very difficult! because all teenagers today certainly not far from video games, gadgets or internet cafes, surely those who are under the age of 8 years and above they already know video games, we can prevent them from playing video games by giving games using objects or can we teach something new that can hone their brain skills so they can not start playing video games, but in my opinion it's also difficult, very difficult ..
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

Good luck with this one. I think video game addiction is something that simply fades with age for the most part. It's hard to beat the immediate gratification video games provide. I'd say just talk to them about the importance of moderation, guide them, and let them make their own decisions.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Addiction is a choice, if we choose to stay the same then its a choice, I was addicted a video game before get out to class just to play video game, but I was so very addicted in pocketbooks since I was in high school until my First year, first semester in college, I spend my single peso just to buy new one, I spend my single minute just to read a story even inside the classroom I didn't listen and even participates in any activities, I got lower grades but then I realized if I will continue this kind of addictions I will suffer someday, then I stop and focus on studying, then I totally diminished my addictions. So I would say, Addiction is a choice its not a sickness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: